Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » 1h guns, which one? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 1h guns, which one?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

1h guns, which one? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Scorpio (+3) CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 6 - 16
Effects: attacks per round: 4
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 24, AGILITY: 34, PERCEPTION: 31, INTELLIGENCE: 35, KNOWLEDGE: 38
Selling price: 55 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 491, Mana 94

OR

Good Uzi CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 10 - 28
Effects: attacks per round: 3
Requirements: LEVEL: 25, STRENGTH: 24, AGILITY: 22, PERCEPTION: 22, INTELLIGENCE: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 22
Selling price: 11 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 450, Mana 90

I can wear the uzi at a much higher level - meaning more damage, but ill have 1 less attack. Which would be best?
06-07-2008 00:24 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Normally I would say Uzi, but you would have to risk upgrading it to Good +3 or +4 for it to be better so scorpio i think for you until then. Also with scorpio (and uzi) have damage boosting affixes because they will work for every attack...

06-07-2008 08:19 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yep like scillage said you should risk getting it higher to about +5 then it will be good but scorpio is better at moment

06-07-2008 08:51 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by wristcutter1
yep like scillage said you should risk getting it higher to about +5 then it will be good but scorpio is better at moment

And what's the point of saying exactly the same thing scillage said? Increasing your post counter this way is bad for your forum account. Warning for spam.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-07-2008 08:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
liamb1992
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by liamb1992

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Normally I would say Uzi, but you would have to risk upgrading it to Good +3 or +4 for it to be better so scorpio i think for you until then. Also with scorpio (and uzi) have damage boosting affixes because they will work for every attack...

Thanks scillage Smile . As to the damage boosting suffix:

Tuxedo of Caligula (+3) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 18
Effects: CHARISMA +3, APPEARANCE +4, all weapons damage +11, defence +13
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 27, APPEARANCE: 18, AGILITY: 11
Selling price: 51 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 66, Mana 279

its not the best damage boosting affix, but it gets the job done Wink
06-07-2008 10:54 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Its easy to count:
(min damage + damage from equip + damage from tattoos + damage from buildings) x number of attacks

Do the same for both weapons and you will see the difference.

06-07-2008 13:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am in a similar-ish possition

i love using my Good berreta and good berreta +1 but is there any point persuing this path? I mean in higher levels will they be any good in expos or anything?

also wud uzi's be better than berretas?

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

08-22-2008 21:35 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
liamb1992
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by liamb1992
RE: help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
I am in a similar-ish possition

i love using my Good berreta and good berreta +1 but is there any point persuing this path? I mean in higher levels will they be any good in expos or anything?

also wud uzi's be better than berretas?

Uzi's have higher max damage, but berettas have higher minimum damage.

Old topic, closed. Be careful where you post, you may recieve a warning.
08-23-2008 01:01 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » 1h guns, which one?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH