Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Newbie on the rise... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Newbie on the rise...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rogue_assasin

Registration Date: 10-16-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Newbie on the rise... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone!!! Just signed up here. Hope to have a good gaming experience with this game and create a bond to all of you... Big Grin
10-16-2010 08:45 rogue_assasin is offline Homepage of rogue_assasin Search for Posts by rogue_assasin Add rogue_assasin to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right, welcome to BW, we all hope you like it, but I think you cannot create a thread just because you're "meeting" Blood Wars for the first time. I guess that, if you wanted to create this kinda thread (which is, in a certain way useless) you hat to create it on Offtopic, not Game System.
Well, hopefully Evan or Mortis will move you to the correct place.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 10-16-2010 11:01.

10-16-2010 11:01 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thread moved to offtopic.

I also removed your signature due to violation of the Regulations And Terms Of Agreement
quote:
§3 Freedom of speech/Responsibility
BloodWars provides a platform that allows users to communicate with each other. The users are responsible for the contents and form of their communication. BloodWars is not responsible for any offensive or law-breaking contents, but will immediately delete or ban any user who proclaims these contents.
It is prohibited to send mass correspondence to users of the service through the service in any other way than the mechanics of the game allow.
It is also prohibited to disseminate through BloodWars any advertisements without written consent of BloodWars.
The official language of a server is the language the game is translated to. Sending messages in other languages is prohibited and will be treated as breaking the regulations.

Other than that... Welcome to the game Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-16-2010 11:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Lol what a way to get welcomed :s

Its great to have a nice newcomer here, should be great gaming with you!

Please take the time to read some general rules and trade rules so that you dont get warned by the mods. Hopefully all should go well, and they will be lenient to some mistakes from a newcomer.

Anyway, i hope you have the best of times my friend. If you need any help/advice whatsoever regarding the game or forum, PM me here or indeed ingame Smile

Happy gaming!

C.

10-16-2010 12:30 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
rachely476

Registration Date: 10-22-2010

Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

10-22-2010 10:22 rachely476 is offline Homepage of rachely476 Search for Posts by rachely476 Add rachely476 to your Buddy List
rogue_assasin

Thread Starter Thread Started by rogue_assasin

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Thread moved to offtopic.

I also removed your signature due to violation of the Regulations And Terms Of Agreement
quote:
§3 Freedom of speech/Responsibility
BloodWars provides a platform that allows users to communicate with each other. The users are responsible for the contents and form of their communication. BloodWars is not responsible for any offensive or law-breaking contents, but will immediately delete or ban any user who proclaims these contents.
It is prohibited to send mass correspondence to users of the service through the service in any other way than the mechanics of the game allow.
It is also prohibited to disseminate through BloodWars any advertisements without written consent of BloodWars.
The official language of a server is the language the game is translated to. Sending messages in other languages is prohibited and will be treated as breaking the regulations.

Other than that... Welcome to the game Wink

Blahhh... Blahhhh... Blahhh... Who cares? Tongue
10-31-2010 01:46 rogue_assasin is offline Homepage of rogue_assasin Search for Posts by rogue_assasin Add rogue_assasin to your Buddy List
rogue_assasin

Thread Starter Thread Started by rogue_assasin

quote:
Originally posted by Orem
Right, welcome to BW, we all hope you like it, but I think you cannot create a thread just because you're "meeting" Blood Wars for the first time. I guess that, if you wanted to create this kinda thread (which is, in a certain way useless) you hat to create it on Offtopic, not Game System.

Useless? Blahhh... Blahhh... Blahhh... Tongue
10-31-2010 01:48 rogue_assasin is offline Homepage of rogue_assasin Search for Posts by rogue_assasin Add rogue_assasin to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by rogue_assasin
quote:
Originally posted by Orem

Useless? Blahhh... Blahhh... Blahhh... Tongue

It is quite useless to be fair Tongue Smile

10-31-2010 01:50 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Its usually NOT a good idea to join a forum, break a rule, say you don't give a damn to one of the mods, and then proceed to double post near enough instantly. Either way welcome to the game.

@Evan: Keep an eye on this one, IMO hes gonna be a blast XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-31-2010 05:18 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

rogue_assasin: warning for multipost and SPAM.
thread closed

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-31-2010 08:46 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Newbie on the rise...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH