Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Expo Weapon » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Expo Weapon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Expo Weapon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all I know guns are good for expos
but how would a good murderous mace +2 do against the white dragon?

Good Murderous Mace (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 51 - 75
Effects: Hit -27, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit +28 %, weapon damage +16
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 51, INTELLIGENCE: 10, KNOWLEDGE: 10, AGILITY: 23
Selling price: 32 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 258, Mana 778

Those are the stats what do you think should I use it or stick with the good old guns?

06-10-2008 07:58 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You want to kill a white dragon with it?

It's great against white dragons, but remember that you need over 140 agility to hit the dragon more than once Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-10-2008 09:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well i did mine with 1h mellee and got my badge for it

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5610d352d6

i still missed even though i had a ton of agility

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-10-2008 15:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Thread Starter Thread Started by Apollo

I have about 60/61 agility with it so what do you think?

06-10-2008 16:59 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

there will be no chance in hell of you hitting a white drgon... best bet is to go gunner

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-10-2008 17:42 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

kk thanks for the advice guys I might do a test expo one day but no PoH Crying

06-10-2008 17:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
nhanho25

images/avatars/avatar-199.gif

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: Source

good luck Big Grin

melees are bad, I agree with UG3, I tried it did not work, but when I used my sniper rifle
made my expos a hell lot easier

plus you only need a couple of perception and a nice gun

while the melee you have to find something which does a lot of damage, has critical hit, and a hell lot of agility, 150 or 100 agility I can never reach
so basically yeah stick with guns, two handed guns like these Sniperrifle, huntingrifles and stuff coz they ignore a lot defence and goes right in with the nice critical hits Wink Big Grin Tongue

CLICK ME PLZ!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nhanho25: 06-10-2008 20:01.

06-10-2008 20:01 nhanho25 is offline Search for Posts by nhanho25 Add nhanho25 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of nhanho25: nhanho25
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Sniper isn't the best expo weapon for a white dragon so I wouldn't bother with one of those
Get damage + and around 70 perception with eye of a cat.

For example, in expos I hit 120 crits and 60 normal with a hunting rifle as my damage is high, I have 71 perception so I hit most of the time.
With tattoo's I have 48% ignore defence and 65% chance of critical hit. so I hit around 300 damage per round, sniper has 1 attack per round at your level hitting around 140ish. ;p

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-11-2008 13:39 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

that is because of your tatoos, for non gunner path sniper is usually the most effective.
06-11-2008 14:56 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Not really, without the tattoo's i'd probably hit around 100 anyway, I only use a hunting rifle +5, if he had one at good +1 or something he'd probably do around the same. He'd hit less criticals but and lose 8% ignore defence which isn't much at all ;o

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

06-12-2008 12:48 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

You say 'probably', but as someone who has actually tried it with Monk tattoos (melee only def 0) you're wasting your time without a Sniper Rifle.

I tried the new Semi Auto too. SR is pretty much the only chance you have without a tattoo bonus until you get strong enough for it not to matter anymore (e.g. I've seen diablo saw a Black Dragon in half with Uzis).

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-12-2008 15:43 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

Melee often has more attacks but higher agility is needed to hit more often so if you can't get atleast 100 agility don't try however it is generally easier with a 2h gun as it can be difficult to get so much agility at a lower level as you progress you'll find it easy.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 06-12-2008 16:15.

06-12-2008 16:14 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

at metal mouth is you play melee though you will not have the highest knogelde around so Mlarinon is cause you have a tattoos and its your type of wepon
06-12-2008 16:44 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

with sniper rifle ..

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7abd948568

and with hunting +5

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5ea72654db

with gd hunting+1

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bf9e362722

no critical or ignor defence tatto.. i only have +23 hit tatoo and a experience giving tatto

so u can see which is better melle, hunting or sniper.. but it's not all that reliable cause the dragon lvl are different.. but u get some idea..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 06-13-2008 07:50.

06-12-2008 19:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

there is a lot of info found to help you with your decision if you want, it is in this section and is under 'Expo Treatise' there is some helpful info there which alot of people including myself wrote. check it out and it may help.
06-12-2008 21:34 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Right Decision Time 2 expos are going on at the same time later I am in both I will use my mace for one and my sniper/hunting rifle for the other should I post results here or on battlefield in fight club?

06-13-2008 07:28 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Here if you want.

06-13-2008 18:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Expo Weapon

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH