Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Upgrading » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Upgrading
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Upgrading Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If your an absorber it dont she how much less you need most of the time I have to run around the auction trying to find the stats I need. Cant you make it simpler just like the armoury is?
06-10-2008 19:46 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you're an absorber, for an item that isnt in your armoury just take off one out of every 20 levels required, on anything (strength, agility, appearance, etc.). Its easy enough, but it is annoying sometimes Wink

EDIT

By the way, whats this got to do with upgrading? Tongue
06-10-2008 19:55 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by kraftie
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Because when Im upgrading I check naturally what stats I need before I can use lets say +5, and its so annoying I only wrote this because I upgraded my Elvish cape to Good at level 51, went to use it and realised I could have used it 49. Im just slow but it would be easier especially as they can do it for auction and armoury.
06-10-2008 21:00 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Upgrading

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH