Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Whelp, im off. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Whelp, im off.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Whelp, im off. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lets see, my account has existed for ages, i've played this game for many moons, fecked off for many more moons, and can't get the motivation to actually get BACK to playing. Along with the fact that im in college and i should be doing things more... iunno, useful like studying (which i'm not doing anyway mind you) and having to make sure i pass my A levels, means im PRETTY much never gonna come back here. Least the game part, i'll prolly jump on the forum occasionally.

It's been a blast playing this game, got many friends on here, many many more than i can actually list because of my shi- i mean cruddy memory. Had tonnes of laughs while playing and also raged hard at the times it went wrong. Argued with evan which i gotta say was one of the STRANGEST arguments i've had, mainly because i was arguing with someone who could ban me at a moments notice.

Regardless, thank you all for welcoming me into the game and being someone i could talk to despite my short attention span, thank you Lys and Lestat mainly for inviting me to DARK which triggered most of my friendships (and some rage from others, but that's another story) aswell as meaning that NIGHT was formed and many more friendships aswell as more rage from inactives. And thank you Evan for not banning me instantly every time i got into a disagreement with you XD

If i ever come back, the world will have probably changed. Until then, goodbye and goodnight :3

Oh yeah. Any swear words that have been lifted as being rude yet? Still wanna know where the line is XD
Hopefully just thanking DARK counts as thanking most of the clan aswell as non-clan members, i can only remember about 7 names off the top of my head XD

Final note: I've seen before many players that have quit and had... well, strangers giving them a sendoff. Please, if i get any posts at all (not saying i deserve them) unless i've had some impact in your gameplay/unless i recognise you, don't post. Personally i think its rude having a newbie to the forum AND game giving you a sendoff when they don't know you, you don't know them and you've had no impact on them or vice verse. Its the equilivent of trying to up your post count. I might not be able to list all the names of people i DO know, but i'll sure recognise your name if i saw it.

Rude as it seems, that's my opinion.

EDIT: Forgot to say that im nekkid for anyone who wants to give me a pounding :3

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 10-31-2010 18:42.

10-31-2010 05:32 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol nem XD i wanna be the first XD ..... i know you and you know me..... probably only from the forum.... the small talk thread seemed so long ago :') hope you av a nice time and hope our paths cross again soon coz i think ya pretty funny XD

good luck love Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-31-2010 10:26 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Whelp, im off. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sad to see you go... another player is leaving but my main concern is this....

Who the hell is gonna add some spice to the forum comor wise Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-31-2010 11:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

em...no....youre staying Frown

seriously, good luck IRL. pop in once in a while, eh?

10-31-2010 16:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

opps misread :/ and i don't really know you that well Frown

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 11-01-2010 19:20.

11-01-2010 09:59 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Our paths have crossed a few times now and then, you're bright pink writing will be a legacy that will be smattered across the board for all to read Big Grin always enjoyed the witty comments on here your prescence will be missed nem Frown

Best of luck for real life and college Roll Eyes
I'm also trying to juggle my A Levels and BW, tough ain't it O.o
Completely understand your reasoning Tongue PM me what options you took! Big Grin

11-01-2010 23:18 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
Our paths have crossed a few times now and then, you're bright pink writing will be a legacy that will be smattered across the board for all to read Big Grin always enjoyed the witty comments on here your prescence will be missed nem Frown

Couldnt of put it better myself.

Cya later mate Smile

(Reaper)

11-01-2010 23:37 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

Swift, you was one of the people i had on my mind when i posted this. I might not of knew you EXTREMELY well, but i knew you XD

Also its spelt Colo(u)r, not comor XD

And since im too lazy for a PM, A2 Maths, A2 Computing, and AS Physics (i failed AS Further maths in mah first year T_T)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-02-2010 14:12.

11-02-2010 14:12 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

RE: Whelp, im off. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Hopefully just thanking DARK counts as thanking most of the clan as well as non-clan members, i can only remember about 7 names off the top of my head XD

I'd say it does since I can barely remember the originals...heck I think most of them left.

And NO. You are not allowed to leave. As your former rival/leader I'm commanding you to stay.....please? *puppy dog eyes* Besides, you said you weren't going to leave until you beat me.

Ah, I kid (or do I? Wink ). Good luck in real life and attempt to come on MSN or facebook once in a while maybe we'll catch each other or something.

It was quite the experience to have you in DARK, in a good way. I can't even begin to count all the funny spam messages and the chatzy conversations. Oh and the DARK forum. Now who am I supposed to remember all the early conversations with? The only two left are Notts and Sparxs....oh that just made me even more sad. I really shouldn't have read this at work.

And don't worry, I'll give you a pounding with my scythe for old time's sake. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-02-2010 14:15 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Swift, you was one of the people i had on my mind when i posted this. I might not of knew you EXTREMELY well, but i knew you XD

Also its spelt Colo(u)r, not comor XD

And since im too lazy for a PM, A2 Maths, A2 Computing, and AS Physics (i failed AS Further maths in mah first year T_T)

Yes but we havn't spoken in ages!!!! Frown

Mr Deathjam Wink

you sat in my clan for a long while Tongue it was fun watching you grow ever so slowly Wink Tongue lol thanks anyway Smile

sad to see you leave and i would of loved having you if only you were still active :/

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 11-02-2010 17:06.

11-02-2010 17:03 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Good luck IRL and hopefully I won't see the pink posts ever again.. Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-02-2010 22:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Oh, disregard my PM DJ!

Dude you've been a legend, and as soon as i get back on XBL i'll give you a shout Smile

Have a good time with whatever you choose to do now, im sure you will do well Smile

All the best, and use all the free time you have to practice on COD or some other game and ill give you a game to end all games Smile

Enjoy yourself my friend,

C.

11-02-2010 23:18 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hey DJ, sad to see you depart.
We only ever met on the forum... unless I pounded you in game, but don't think I ever did, and maybe we expo'd at some point while I was lounging Dark, and you crazed me on facebook cos you never accepted my invite, and your massive pinkness drove me nuts even after you had explained to me why, and you're rambling was often incessant! Big Grin Tongue

But, you will be missed. Wink

All the best, & keep on swearing, cos I know I will. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-04-2010 23:45 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Whelp, im off.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH