Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » blood bank » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page blood bank
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

blood bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know you may think this has been discussed before but i don't think it has, i think we should be able to create a blood bank not for taking out but for storing and use of buildings. the blood stored can not be taken back out but can be used for buildings, coz i have noticed that when you are a higher up player blood is hard to get and to build buildings that require blood is hard. so this idea would help us out alot, i don't support the idea of blood banks as in you can store and take out blood coz that would make the game too easy but the building storage blood would not be too bad, coz not many people are going to put loads of blood in, they will out the mount they need and it won't affect blood gain from attacks too much. any views or other ideas will be helpful, but please do not spam or write stuff already disscussed.
06-12-2008 11:06 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BLP !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wait for zone 3. With pretty good square you can have more than 100l/h of blood so i think its really enough
06-12-2008 11:42 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamess36362
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am in zone 3, i get 117l of blood every hour and that is no where near enough when you get attacked alot like most people high up. on avearge i can only get my blood to 4,000 and i need 6,000. all the players i attack give some blood bu then you go and lose it again, that why i wana know if we can make it that we can store it only for buildings.
06-12-2008 11:45 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

So try to avoid getting ambushed, try to buy gear with + to perception and when your going offline put urself to 90+ perception, with 30% chance no one will be attacking u often ;f
06-12-2008 12:41 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

can you stop osting please, you are not proposing any ideas on the topic i have introduced, you are just discussing blood not the idea. i have 90 perception in defence but if you have not noticed there are a lot of melee players who have over 100 rep, so stop spaming please. i want ideas on the idea i came up with not blood problems they have already been disscussed and i know about them.
06-12-2008 12:56 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

The blood problems comes its ur problem, on polish servers i got 10k all the time without problems. The game dont need more blood, u just need to learn how to protect it. If we would put that blood bank which u want the bloodwars wont be bloodwars anymore, just a exp wars, cuz u can hide money, and with bank also blood. The idea of a blood bank is complete failure for me.
06-12-2008 13:38 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

i said stop spamming. it is blood bank for buildings not to protect it from people, they are only going to use the amount they need for buildings so it won't change the blood wars. please stop talking about other stuff, this thread is for the idea not blood problems and how i can get more blood, it is for a idea i came up with and i want poeples opinion on the idea not on how to get blood.
06-12-2008 13:54 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

So still not, ppl will be hiding blood anyway, just from normal ppl thinging to not let any1 else get my blood.
06-12-2008 14:21 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Dragonian

images/avatars/avatar-186.jpg

Registration Date: 03-04-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

The blood bank is a good idea, but trying to get blood for buildings etc is part of the challenge. It is not a good idea to make the game too easy otherwise people will lose interest.

06-12-2008 15:09 Dragonian is offline Search for Posts by Dragonian Add Dragonian to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

that being said, there is some buildings that require quite a lot of blood, and how the hell you evenr getting the amount needed ?
06-12-2008 15:12 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

learn to save it, stop using arcanas etc
06-12-2008 15:15 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

will you please please stop osting, you are starting to annoy me, i know how to save blood and i don't use arcana, you contributed nothing to the convo, please stop posting. and can some one close this thread beacsue only seems to be spaming here thanks.
06-12-2008 15:37 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

You aren't being spammed, you just aren't listening.

It's a bad idea.

Luxery buildings you want but don't need are hard to make.

The blood bank will mean there's even LESS blood on the server. That helps everyone how?

There will be no blood for seiges, expeditions, or Arcana but JINKIES! We will all have level 10 Taxi and Old Market!

If you REALLY want to get a next level on one of those, you're going to have to dedicate a day to spying up lower level players and expending all your attacks tracking down blood.

If you don't think it's worth giving up a days worth of experience, or if it sounds like too much effort, you obviously don't need the upgrade.

If the length of attacks are annoying you, then buy the premium option of shortened times. It makes a much bigger difference then a taxi and effects quests too.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-12-2008 15:38 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@herald: he is spamming because he is telling me how to save blood, if i wanted to know how to save blood i would of posted it in words of advice, i want opinions on the idea, you gave some disadvantages of the idea, thats what i asked for, a way we could avoid it is by having a maximum value of blood you can submitt in to the blood bank, like say 6000-10000. then it won't affect the game so much. i mean say you was level 60 and you wanted to move to zone 2 and make a new square, then how would you expect to build buildings that require blood? you would need to do loads of days of spying an attacking and you still wound't come close. this is an idea that is good but needs work. maybe we could only store once per month or something else like that and then blood won't be affected on the game and buildings will be possible. when i reach level 60 i plan to move to zone2 and make a new square and i can't see me ever building a good square because blood would be immensly hard to get and most of the weaker players that have loads of blood will be too weak to attack. so it would be nearly impossible, i know somone who moved to a new square and struggled loads to do just a few buildings that required blood. please could use only post ideas on the idea not how i can save blood. maybe introduce a few ideas of your own to make this one improve. i have gave a few ways in which the idea will not affect the blood population too much. so herald have you any ideas in which it would not affect the blood system or anything like that?
06-12-2008 15:54 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i think the bloodbank idea has been done befor and it was agreed it woudnt work. admitidly it would be nice to have a blood bank to save some blood but it would make the game less interesting. this games blood econemy is already quite fragile and it would be best to let it recover so i think for now a blood bank idea woudnt work, it would just make blood harder to aqquire as you would store blood in the bloodbank, any thts -6000 blood (example) for every player on the game and as everyone only really has about 4-5000l anyway it would make blood impossible to gain through ambushes
06-12-2008 17:28 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

actually a idea of blood stored only for the use of buildings has never been discussed, a blood bank has been discussed for taking out and putting in but this one is only for putting in and there would be a maximum amount allowed, so read the posts before before posting please Smile
06-12-2008 17:35 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Oooook. The name of the game is BloodWars, meaning we have to fight for blood.

quote:
The blood bank will mean there's even LESS blood on the server. That helps everyone how?

There will be no blood for seiges, expeditions, or Arcana but JINKIES! We will all have level 10 Taxi and Old Market!

If you REALLY want to get a next level on one of those, you're going to have to dedicate a day to spying up lower level players and expending all your attacks tracking down blood.

theheraldofogc is exactly right. With the 'bloodbank' there'll be no more sieges and ambushes for blood.

Put it this way, if the 'bloodbank' goes operational every time you ambush someone, it'll came back saying "0L of blood". If you can find further arguments to add it, it may be added, but its highly doubtfull.
06-12-2008 17:40 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

The point about moving is totally correct, I have recently moved to Z3 and when I first got there was in an empty square after a few attacks the word got around certain players and they farmed me for easy exp. When I got my buildings up all that stopped and they arent even at the highest I can get them yet. But no storing blood would have been too simple I had to fight my way out of that situation and thats the way Bloodwars is, many of my blood related buildings are barely level 1 but I can cope with that for now. I think the buildings could give off a bit more but the whats that going to do if you loose it?

I could do the Z4 buildings getting just 10l / h
and I had around 5000l atleast every night before I logged off so I know it can be done.

(Then I moved how stupid am I).
06-12-2008 18:06 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Every time you would store blood in 'bloodbank' the amount of blood in Underworld would decrease. If everyone stores blood (and we all would) there would be no blood for HP regeneration and everyone would enter sieges almost dead.
I am against the idea even thou I have to say it would temporarily make my life easier.

06-13-2008 01:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Yeah, the effect would be only temporary.

What could be said was said, it won't be implemented. Thread closed to prevent spamming.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-13-2008 08:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » blood bank

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH