Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » anybody agree » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page anybody agree
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

anybody agree Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry mods if its in the wrong thread but i not sure anyway does anyone agree when i say i feel its stupid having all those people with clans but the only person in them is thereselves now a few of these are there a while now taking up space would they not join a clan as a friend told me you dont have to be leader to make the clan a success but like you have them down in the very bottom should there not be a rule that if nobody joins the clan in the first week they should have to give up on it no does anyone out there agree with this

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-12-2008 13:11 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Valid point, but if your were forced to do something in bw, especially as soon as you join it would be offputting, and u would prob wanna quit. If ppl are forced to do certain things then alot of ppl wil leave making it alot less fun.
06-12-2008 15:36 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it consistantly but its all downt to the players, thats without bearing in mind that clans can only have so much players in at 1 time.
When BK first started their minimun was 100 points, so Alot of people couldnt join.
Thats 19/20 of the server so I you can understand why many not only decide to make their own clans have too!

I dont think you should start a clan till later in the game from personal opinion and at a grand age of 122 points still havent but these things cant be helped
06-13-2008 14:41 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i disagree that clans with one person should be disband, coz it is off free choice and you can't take that from them, but i would say that clans that have a banned clan leader should be disbanned coz only the leader can disband it but he is unable so the mod should disband it, there is a few clans like that and they are just cluttering the clan page up. but free choice is important to a game for people to wana play so you can't just disband somone's clan even if there is just one person there.
06-13-2008 14:44 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Thread Starter Thread Started by blackcat

true i suppose but its harder to choose one then because you have so much choice why not limit the number of clans to like 60 maybe 70 it would help alot

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-13-2008 17:56 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » anybody agree

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH