Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page bloodwars
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Busta

Registration Date: 06-05-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Bloodline

bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not sure if this is in the right place,
is the bloodwars web site down for any1 else or is it just me?
06-12-2008 14:25 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everything working fine for me.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-12-2008 14:33 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Busta

Thread Starter Thread Started by Busta
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its working now =]
i jus got to level 15 an made a clan why duznt the clan armory work?
06-12-2008 15:55 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Read tutorial for more info about clan armoury.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-12-2008 16:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

i had problem this yesterday, i couldent get on till about 10 o'clock (pm), i just figured it was something to do with how far i am from the server/exchange or what not, some nerd i was talking to (my uncle lol) said something about "ping" Roll Eyes what ever that means

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 06-12-2008 16:10.

06-12-2008 16:09 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Busta

15 people at lvl 25 thats shit wats the point?
why duznt it work as soon as i make the clan? i dont kno 15 ppl on here =[
06-12-2008 16:11 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

if you want to speculate about the clan armoury levels then can you do it in a more pleasent manner. the reason its 15 people at lv 25 is so that you have a goal to work towards, and i personally find that it helps the game as it makes it harder and therefore more interseting. you dont need to no 15 people, just put up a thread in the recruitment forum or something and hope that people join
06-12-2008 17:19 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
wristcutter1

Registration Date: 05-25-2008
Clan: LosT LOR

yer i was downthe other day but something happened to my comp but all better it just happens sometimes automatically

06-12-2008 20:26 wristcutter1 is offline Search for Posts by wristcutter1 Add wristcutter1 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for wristcutter1
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Good tactic: Message around 10 active level 15 to 20's and ask them to join your clan, then when you progress a bit then ask higher levels and get allies with good clans...

06-12-2008 21:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Busta

thanx guys
06-13-2008 12:40 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH