Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Where would you like to live? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where would you like to live?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Where would you like to live? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I myself would love to live in USA (LA)

11-07-2010 19:08 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anywhere but here tbh

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-07-2010 19:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Clan: AS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shaggy-Shane
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nothink worng with the US

11-07-2010 19:12 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: The Source

Ireland just so i can see some people Tongue

on a more serious note, Florida definately Wink or californa Big Grin

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
11-07-2010 19:25 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Hong Kong Smile

11-07-2010 19:45 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Italy, Maybe Venice or Florence
Big Grin

11-07-2010 20:03 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Deggial2

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

America is a good place to live =), i live here now but i really want to live in hawaii, that would be awesome.

11-07-2010 20:24 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

hmmm when i was younger i wanted to live in the usa, but now i never want to putt my foot in that country...

but bahamas or jamaica sounds good to me Wink

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
11-07-2010 20:39 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

australia for me melbourne possibly

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-07-2010 20:42 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Amsterdam.

All I need is a coffee shop and I'll be happy for life.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 11-07-2010 21:02.

11-07-2010 21:02 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

id love to go back to newport california....

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-07-2010 21:04 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Mars ... cos the way it's going here, the only places worth living are going to be somewhere else.

11-07-2010 21:43 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

id like to live in a britain which supported her own people

keep it ontopic people Wink

11-08-2010 01:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Hong Kong Smile

hong kong seriously sucks

Kralen
11-08-2010 13:18 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
id like to live in a britain which supported her own people

keep it ontopic people Wink

At least Mars was a real place and not a land from the imagination pops Big Grin

11-08-2010 13:27 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

South Pole with minimum 10 Mbps VSAT and many livestock.

npc son's name : cpu

11-08-2010 17:05 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

southpark Tongue Big Grin

Kralen
11-08-2010 17:06 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

I would really love to live in an Ireland that doesn't bend over for Europe
11-10-2010 22:41 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

I'd like to live in Antarctic. Or England/USA Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 11-10-2010 22:53.

11-10-2010 22:53 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I would like to live in France and open up a nice lil restaurant

and people the only wrong with england is the goverment Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 11-11-2010 00:20.

11-11-2010 00:19 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Where would you like to live?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH