Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » What is the max dodge % » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What is the max dodge %
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Maelstrom

Registration Date: 10-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber

What is the max dodge % Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this topic says the max dodge is 30%
Dodge
and this in the tutorial says it's 75%
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Effects#Dodge
so does any one know which is right?

11-08-2010 08:17 Maelstrom is offline Search for Posts by Maelstrom Add Maelstrom to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm saying 75%

Iv had dodge on accounts and iv even had a full 7rounds performing feints and dodges.

Now if you tell me that's capped at 30%..

Think of all the 30% people fail on a daily basis lol
11-08-2010 08:29 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have checked wiki and it seems someone changed it in 2008. I have also compared it to PL wiki and there is 30%, so I have cancelled the change in EN one. Also as Szeszej mentioned long time ago it's 30%.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-08-2010 17:37 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » What is the max dodge %

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH