Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favorite Guns/mellee Wepons (Real Life) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Guns/mellee Wepons (Real Life)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Favorite Guns/mellee Wepons (Real Life) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gun
- M16

Mellee
- Spiked baseball Bat

Other Guns
- Hunting Rifle
- Rocket Luncher

Other Mellees
- Chainsaw
- Boradsword

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shaggy-Shane: 11-08-2010 22:37.

11-08-2010 22:36 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Deggial2

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gun
- HK MP5 Submachine Gun

Melee
- katana

Other Guns
- 50 caliber sniper rifle

Other Melees
- Cheeseburger smacks to the face?!? O.o

11-08-2010 22:51 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Clan: AS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shaggy-Shane
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Posted by Deggial2
Other Guns
- 50 caliber sniper rifle

You legend i love that gun

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shaggy-Shane: 11-08-2010 22:54.

11-08-2010 22:53 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

1h Gun: Desert Eagle 44 cal Magnum

2h Gun: FN SCAR Mark 17

1h malee: Kusari-gama

2h malee: Hattori Hanso Katana

Malle8398 has attached this image (reduced version):
Kusarigama.jpg

Malle8398 has attached these images:
Gold Desert E..jpg
FN SCAR.jpg
Hattori Hanso.jpg

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malle8398: 11-08-2010 23:19.

11-08-2010 23:18 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Malle: How do you attach your images, while keeping them within the file limit?

Mine are all FAR too large, and i am unsure how to reduce them. God knows how i uploaded my avatar, it was ages ago.

My Favourite knives, are:

The SOG Pentagon [So beautiful... i will buy one when i have the $$$]

[attached TINY unflattering pic.]

Kukri knives [Beautiful. Please google both of these to find their true beauty!]

My sister got me a lovely kukri from nepal, shiny shiny.

Guns... Anything old & German.

The Mauser C96 makes me need to change my trousers.

11-08-2010 23:36 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Clan: S.S.

AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun!

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

11-09-2010 00:13 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

hmmm well i dont do anything special i just save the picture then go in at attachments and load them up.. never been a trouble for me...

butt you can load images up to 200 KB so you must have tried and upload a verry big picture Wink google pictures allways have the size at the bottom of the picture, makes it a bit easier.. Tongue

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Malle8398: 11-09-2010 00:21.

11-09-2010 00:20 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Pistol: Tokarev TT 33

Assault Rifle: Steyr AUG assault configuration

SMG: Sterling 9mm Mk 1

Precision Rifle: Walther WA 2000

Heavy Weapon: GAU-2 Minigun (Also the aircraft mounted GAU-8A)

Melee type weapons: Claymore (Scotland), Kukri (Nepal), Knobkerrie (Southern Africa)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 11-09-2010 09:11.

11-09-2010 09:10 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Side Arm: Desert Eagle .50AE; I have two of these for airsoft. (This will explain my love of these guns ingame Wink I did have 2 scorpios at one time but they were crap Tongue )

Rifle: ARES PGM Mini-Hecate .338 Sniper Rifle; Saving for this still... Though, to be honest, I'd gut the scope that comes with this and replace it with this.

Generally melee weapons aren't allowed with airsoft, but hand-and-a-half swords are pretty fun.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-09-2010 11:44 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: Favorite Guns/mellee Wepons (Real Life) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rifle: Dragunov Big Grin
Melee: DEFINITELY a Katana sword or a chainsaw, or knives, Big Grin Big Grin Or maybe a very bad sounding guitar which doesn`t even look good
Pistols or whatever: Desert Eagle, Ruger .44 Magnum SS with Burris Scope Big Grin
Assault Rifles, etc.: M4 Carbine, probably more :L
Shotguns: AA-12 XD

[IMG]http://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_
_cb20090413221010/residentevil/images/thumb/2/24/2988-1.jpg/180px-2988-1.jp
g&imgrefurl=http://residentevil.wikia.com/Talk:Jack_Krauser&usg=__tp5kzCz1E
-7xXz0jCi8tpe5Bz6Q=&h=127&w=180&sz=22&hl=en&start=6&zoom=1&tbnid=9RaaGWCjEG
MezM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=144&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcombat%2Bknives%26tbnh%3D121%26t
bnw%3D171%26hl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D687%26tbs%3Disch:1,simg:
CAISEgkHl3gW_1CK_1rSF3uqCdWq46og,sit:o&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=210&vpy=348&dur=2
35&hovh=101&hovw=144&tx=116&ty=26&ei=nd7aTO--MYSqhAfOjNTPAg&oei=nd7aTO--MYS
qhAfOjNTPAg&esq=1&page=1&ved=1t:722,r:5,s:0[/IMG]

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 11-10-2010 18:09.

11-10-2010 18:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

pfft i doubt any of you guys have fired half of those guns. my fave that i have used is a lee enfield .303. hold that thing wrong and itl break your shoulder. i liked firing the SA80 too

11-12-2010 02:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Welllll, most of em might not have pops (and no, I don't claim to have fired the GAU-2 or GAU-8A), but I remember the early days of the SA80 ... how we cursed the brass for getting rid of the SLR, cos to be perfectly honest, the SA80 was totally unreliable. Magazine used to fall out with firing vibration, any sharp movement and the bayonet turned into a projectile ... and with the speed that the sights went out of alignment, half the time it was more accurate to throw the bloody thing at the target.

Although I will agree with you on the Lee, one of the finest rifles ever made.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 11-12-2010 09:58.

11-12-2010 09:56 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

the SA80 A2 is totally different though. not alot of recoil on that.

lee enfield = target? whats left of it?

11-12-2010 13:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
the SA80 A2 is totally different though. not alot of recoil on that.

lee enfield = target? whats left of it?

Just about enough to make an identification Smile

Then again if you're talking about classic weaponry ... the old '303 Bren was as good a light machine gun as you'll ever see, and far more accurate than it's 7.62 counterparts. The old Martini Henry .450 was an amazing piece of kit in the right hands too.

11-12-2010 13:47 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Clan: [Gangrel]

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Malle: How do you attach your images, while keeping them within the file limit?

Mine are all FAR too large, and i am unsure how to reduce them. God knows how i uploaded my avatar, it was ages ago.

try picnik, its a online photo and image editor and it also gives the posibility to resize images

http://www.picnik.com/

Gun: Mp5 sub machine gun

other guns:m16, m249 saw

mellee: steel basebal bat

11-14-2010 12:20 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Insults are my fav weapon Big Grin
I can cut people down with insults quicker than a machine gun could Wink

Knuckle dusters are my fav "melee" weapons. i like useing my fists... but sometimes people deserver more of a beating than your fists can give, i learned the hard way (by completely mashing up my knuckles)

Swords; any old jap swords, i had a nice collection but they were taken by the pork chops and destroyed... should have got them blunted Crying

Guns; only 2 guns i like, 1 is a desert eagle. just because it looks nice.
second is the old tompsons you see in old gangster movies.

Hawt

I absolutly hate accurate guns, rifles ect. if you gotta kill someone i belive if should be up close and personal, close enough to see the look of fear on there face... get alittle blood on you.

The thing i hate most of all is head shots how are you surposed to gain there power if you cant eat there brains xD

Edit; wow that picture is big...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 11-15-2010 01:09.

11-15-2010 01:04 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I think fav melee weapon would be quarterstaff and I would have both ends electrified cause wanting an dual ended lightsaber would be just lame and not real ;D

Fav gun would be M134D Minigun or M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper

12-02-2010 12:54 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Favourite gun = L115a3

Favourite melee = Kukri knives of any kind :3

omg cold steel have a flick knife version of the kukri that i would so totally buy if it wasn't spectacularily illegal in this country ;__;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuueEd72enU = video of above

12-02-2010 17:50 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Favorite Guns/mellee Wepons (Real Life)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH