Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Luck on quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Luck on quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Luck on quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a cap to the amount of luck used for affecting quests ?

I couldn't find any mentions to this.

The tutorial (wiki page) states that luck affects quest % in the following way :

2) Increases the chance for successful quest. Every 5 lucks adds +3/+2/+1 % respectively.

With 50 luck you'd expect that for the Far quests, % of success would be increased by 20%

Instead, my perception % is 28% on basis.

But this is what I get when I apply my blood arcana and do the quest :

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ca08f0e5a3

Why would it be increased by only 5% when it should be +20% at least with 56 luck ?

To show, this is my quest table :

Anyone care to enlighten me on this ? Maybe there's something I'm not seeing ?

11-09-2010 11:04 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Luck on quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the quest table shows your currents chances, including bonus from luck on items/tattoo/race. What level power of blood are you using? Also if you are in act2 you get +2%/+1%/+1% per 5 luck

11-09-2010 11:30 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by Endonium
RE: Luck on quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
the quest table shows your currents chances, including bonus from luck on items/tattoo/race. What level power of blood are you using? Also if you are in act2 you get +2%/+1%/+1% per 5 luck

Lvl 12-13 power of blood usually.

Didn't know about the act 2 thing.

So the % shown in the table already includes luck from items. Which means my power of blood lvl 12 only gives me an additional 24 luck which would only mean an additional 4 luck (or 5 it seems it might be rounded upwards).

I guess that makes the math then. Thanks for clarifying this. Bit disappointed that luck doesn't do more Big Grin

11-09-2010 13:00 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Luck on quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH