Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Belph account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Belph account 2 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.002 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
belphegor

Registration Date: 04-27-2009

Belph account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Time is come to me to leave bw....IRL is more important and as this servor is too booring too but i think 80% of people here wants this kind o servor so...:-)

i decided to give my account to Tetz...since NOW...he has my password etc so he will connect on my account from now...

good luck to everyone....

specialy deep dedication to DASH clan, ghal, all my frenchs friends..je ne vous oublierai jamais mes chous..:-),, to polish friends , they will recognize them self etc...

see u perhaps one day

take care of u all :-))
11-10-2010 07:31 belphegor is offline Search for Posts by belphegor Add belphegor to your Buddy List
tetz

Registration Date: 11-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, IRL is more important than a game, but play on this server will be different without you Frown

I'm ok for the change of account...

Good Luck my belph...
11-10-2010 07:36 tetz is offline Search for Posts by tetz Add tetz to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ah Belph Frown I hope u didn't said last word and u will be back to us as 1 point noobie Tongue

But IRL the most important Smile

see you Wink

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
11-10-2010 12:08 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Clan: DASH

What is happening to tetz' old acc?

That's what it is to be slaved

11-10-2010 16:31 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

thought clemenza will take your account? and btw - not nice that you didnt even msg me since you gone on vacation.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-10-2010 21:30 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Bowmore

images/avatars/avatar-1122.jpg

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

RE: Belph account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very sorry to see you go, my friend. You will be missed. Take care of yourself and enjoy life!

11-10-2010 23:47 Bowmore is offline Search for Posts by Bowmore Add Bowmore to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Guys, this is not section for good bye posts. Closed to prevent further SPAM.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-11-2010 19:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Belph account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH