Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » My z3 for a z4 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My z3 for a z4
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

My z3 for a z4 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had *NO* idea where to put this whatsoever, as it isn't an item trade, clan representation or a merc thing so I'll try it here and someone can move it to somewhere they think is more appropriate if they can find such a place.

I would like to trade my square in zone 3 for a square in zone 4. I have built it from scratch effectively (I don't think level 5 bodyguard and level 6 Slaughterhouse count) and it's not that bad. Infact, it's pretty good. The buildings are as folows:

ZONE 5
EMPLOYMENT AGENCY (LEVEL 20)
BROTHEL (LEVEL 13)
SLAUGHTERHOUSE (LEVEL 14)
POLICE STATION (LEVEL 14)
VAGRANTS` SHELTER (LEVEL 11)
BODYGUARD AGENCY (LEVEL 15)
ARMOURY (LEVEL 15)
OLD MARKET (LEVEL 4)
TAXICAB (LEVEL 4)

ZONE 4
GARRISON (LEVEL 7)
ARM SHOP (LEVEL 6)
SURGERY (LEVEL 8 )
PAWNSHOP (LEVEL 6)

ZONE 3
DAILY NEWSPAPER `NIGHTSHIFT` (LEVEL 7)
HOSPITAL (LEVEL 4)

As you can see, a lot of time and resources has gone into it, and despite the fact it isn't the best square in the game by a LOOONG margin, it is better than most z4's on account of the level 4 Hospital (which was a pain in the ass to build, let me tell you).

To move in I ask only a few things. I would like a square with level 16 Bodyguard and Police Station at least, and preferably a higher level Garrison. In return, you'd be getting +196 litres of blood / h, +4 honour points / h and the effects of the Vagrant's Shelter increased by +55 % which would have been completely unavailable for you before, and the opportunity to increase these bonuses still further.

You can contact me in this thread, or ingame via LucifersAngel. Thanks.

EDIT: Typos...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 11-10-2010 09:50.

11-10-2010 09:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Thread Starter Thread Started by LucifersAngel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Square traded with iivv. Can be closed thank you.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-10-2010 11:23 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » My z3 for a z4

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH