Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Question - v.1.3.1 - poland » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Question - v.1.3.1 - poland
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Question - v.1.3.1 - poland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi BWT,

There's a new patch on poland, which is mostly just updating graphics etc, but it is really nice - well I think so - I'm sure a most of the whine-brigade on this server will just think it pointless.

Anyway, can this be implemented on UK please. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-10-2010 18:07 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've heard this patch is only on few polish servers.

But I would like to implement this patch here too Smile

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
11-11-2010 12:16 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every patch is implemented on polish servers first - other language servers usually must wait few days.

Just be patient :p

11-11-2010 12:49 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Question - v.1.3.1 - poland

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH