Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Script SUX » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Script SUX
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OMGitsALex

Registration Date: 02-10-2010

Script SUX Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item Deadly Headband of Precognition has not been upgraded!

really ... burned 20 stones to upgrade it and still not upgraded... whrere's the 80% chance???

u have real big problems with scripts...

i had an attack on a lower level 1 level below me.. i had sum of stats agi+perc more with 90+ since im a hunter.. and i still missed 5 shorts on 3 rounds...

do smt about it Wink

11-12-2010 11:59 OMGitsALex is offline Search for Posts by OMGitsALex Add OMGitsALex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of OMGitsALex: omfgits_alex
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

stop crying.... if you pour 1000 BS into upgrades at 80% it works out perfect... it has been proven in another thread... using such a small amount of stones dosnt mean the script is bad it means that your unlucky....

we have all been there but the script works

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-12-2010 14:08 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Random number generator

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-12-2010 15:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Replace the number at the end to check different chances.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/losowanie.php?chance=90

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-12-2010 17:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Script SUX

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH