Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » v. 1.3.1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page v. 1.3.1 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010
Race in game: Absorber

v. 1.3.1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

v. 1.3.1 15 November 2010

Added quest graphics. Quest graphics are not shown when using a cell phone or when buildings graphics are turned off

When premium runs out the number of available quests will remain the same, players will not longer see negative number of auctions.

Fixed adding of quests and attacks if premium run out between current and last logins.

Fixed a bug causing the attacking party to win a siege if both parties had 0 hp (the siege will now end in a tie).

Minor improvements.

The graphics are nice, but somewhat they feel a bit out of place, either too big or not in the right space. But it's nice to see some little changes Smile

What are the minor improvements ?

11-15-2010 07:49 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fantastic!

Minor improvements, little things not worth mentioning. Such as graphical updates on the question marks in the auction and other sections.

The questing looks brilliant... Stunning... i am amazed

Good job Devs, more like this and you will have a happy audience!!

11-15-2010 08:20 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C you forgot to [/sarcasm] o.O

I'm all for GFX and new sparkly looks. But that problem with quests shouldn't even be around on a live game, so seeing it's fixed doesn't make a real difference in progress.

And for the rest. We shall see but I'm still in the dark about new and exciting things that the game might have to offer
11-15-2010 08:30 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Not visible on phones? That's why nothing has changed for me... Frown I'll have to make a better opinion of this new patch when I get to a computer. Currently though, GFX update gets 0/10 from me.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-15-2010 09:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC

The questing looks brilliant... Stunning... i am amazed

Yep, the qesting graphics are fantastic, I loved it Wink

11-15-2010 11:45 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

The premium quest count is a good fix, it actually helps people along if they lose their premium and can't get it back right away. They now don't have to wait to get back to 0 before waiting to get 1.

Siege thing is a decent fix as well, not that I've seen any sieges resulting in both teams getting 0...but I'm sure there's a few cheers for that.

As for the quest graphics: neat.

Overall, good update. I'd like to see something besides bug fixes and pretty pictures though. Perhaps more quests?

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-15-2010 11:52 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

pretty new pictures = waste of time

fixed bugs, meh no one can complain about these

minor improvements = they have dont nothing but need to think of a lie to justify there lack of development

FIX THE DAMN EXPO MOBS!!!!!! seeing the noble zone empty under 24 hours after the reset is pathetic!!!!

IGN: acidic shots
11-15-2010 12:06 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Deggial2

Registration Date: 10-06-2010

Stop complaining people, this is a great update. The images make the game look better and for a turn based game, pictures make it soo much better. I am not sure about 0 hp on sieges though, have never seen that before.

11-15-2010 12:12 Deggial2 is offline Search for Posts by Deggial2 Add Deggial2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

nice work C4 the graphics are top notch as per usual

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-15-2010 12:15 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I lke the new grafix , The updates these last few months have been great.
Especially the arena Thanks devs Smile

11-15-2010 18:04 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

somehow i didnt like new graphic in quest,
this few week i got very bad internet connection so sometimes quest graphic didnt show properly so i cant choose which quest im gonna do and its already more than 5 times i got wrong quest in uw and necro.

but if added another option to make it disable or enable, it would be great.
and i dont need play in phone too often Pleased .

edit:
i forgot, it can be disable, Display buildings and locations graphics (uncheck)
save bandwidth, save electricity, save earth Big Grin

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 11-28-2010 17:38.

11-28-2010 17:30 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

Rollin' & Scratchin'

Bug fix? heh thats admin duty, when he overslept or is writing scripts with hangover...

I got ABP on all graphics in BW so imho it stayed as rubbish as it was b4...

oh not rubbish! top notch i meant Big Grin

12-10-2010 11:40 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » v. 1.3.1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH