Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » MGS (Metal Gear Solid) Tips, tricks & secrets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MGS (Metal Gear Solid) Tips, tricks & secrets
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

MGS (Metal Gear Solid) Tips, tricks & secrets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please feel free to post your own (Any of the games), i'd love to try a few. Smile

Never really found any on the 1st one, however on the 3rd one i found several. Wink

1. Easy battle against 'The Sorrow': When fighting 'The Sorrow', to save walking through all the dead people, just crouch underwater & drown yourself Wink This ends the battle super-quick Big Grin (Dont forget to take the revival pill) (NOTE: You wont get 'The Sorrow's camo uniform if you use this method though Wink )

2. Easy 'The End' battle: When you first see him outside the warehouse (After seeing Volgin punch a hole in the wall) Equip your sniper straight after the cut-scene & shoot the nearest guard with it. You can then see 'The End' in his wheelchair. Shoot him twice & he blows up, saving you the trouble of killing him later on. (NOTE: If you kill him with this method, in place of the regular battle with The End you'll have to fight the GRU unit Wink )

3. Get a few free hits on Volgin: During the battle with Volgin (When he isnt on the tank) right at the start disguise yourself as Raikov, and he becomes helpless, and refuses to attack you Big Grin , then take off the disguise and you get a few free hits at him Smile . (NOTE: This also works with a fake death pill; he walks over to you, then turns away from you, enabling you to spring up & deal some damage Wink )

4. Make 'The End' mad Wink : During the regular battle with 'The End' find and kill his Parrot, which will make him go crazy and start shooting at you wildly Big Grin NOTE: Be extremely carefull when you do this, he'll hit you no matter where you are Wink

5. The motorbike chase scenes: No need to be accurate with your shots here, just equip the RPG and fire away. Evil Fast firing RPG tip: Hold the 1st person view button down, shoot the RPG then as soon as its left the gun, double tap the 'unequip' button, thus you have a fresh RPG bullet, with no wait & no hassle Big Grin

6. Get any bosses Camo uniform: Simply stun kill them. (Use the MK22, or EZ gun to tranq them.) (NOTE: For 'The End' its different. You have to find out where he is, then sneak up on him from behind. Once you're close enough aim your gun at his back & get him to lie down. Shoot close to him a few times, and he'll eventually give you his Camo uniform.

NOTE: I'm a bit of a MGS nerd Evil (The whole series) So drop me a line with any questions/comments. Smile

I also have a question, and im hoping someone can answer it. There are 2 movies i havent unlocked and its annoying me Mad They're both orientated around the battle with 'The End'. They're the ones that say "Reckless boy" & "You dissapoint me, Young Snake" for their titles. Any help obtaining these 2 movies would be greatly appreciated.
06-13-2008 22:57 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats easy:

to unlock the sceens of end

You dissapoint me, Young Snake:
to get this, sneak behind the End, I know hard, like I was saying, sneak behind the End, then aim a gun at him while your behind him, and snake should say "FREEZE!" keep aiming at him then a scene will trigger

Reckless Boy:
to get this, enter in the battle with End, then save your game, wait for a week then End will die of old age, thats it, its the end of end Big Grin

I think these are the scenes to unlock them
and when theres a boss battle, always use the stun gun, like if you use Mk22 or the EZ on End, you will get his sniper rifle

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 06-14-2008 09:29.

06-14-2008 09:22 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
liamb1992
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by liamb1992
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Nhan, ill at last have the full collection of movies! Big Grin Not sure about the 2nd one though, because theres actually a movie that says 'The End dies of old age' (unlocked that one) Ill definately try the top one though Smile
06-14-2008 11:53 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

oh wait, I got it, I think your suppose to die with that pill then get revived or just disapoint him by get shot a lot by him, I guess, I remember I unlocked this before

oh and when you point a gun at him when your behind the end, make sure you do this once then it triggers the scene, after the scene, if you point a gun again at him he will do something sneaky, so shoot him! forget aiming saying freeze!

Remember The Name...

06-14-2008 12:18 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
liamb1992
Lord

Thank you so much Nhan Smile I'll at last have the full collection of movies Big Grin
06-14-2008 12:21 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
Please feel free to post your own (Any of the games), i'd love to try a few. Smile

ok here are my favourite games and these are the best!

Kingdom Hearts 3 (Best make you cry Crying )
Metal Gear Solid 4 (Best Unexpected things and funny)
Devil May Cry 4 (Best Game for Style)
Army of Two (Best Teamwork 2player game)
Monster Hunter 3 (Best for Freedom and can do things which no other games do)
GTA4 (Best Shooting)

these games are a classic but I the best games are KH3, MGS4, DMC4, MH3 they are just too good, most one is KH3 it makes me cry Crying best drama a words, and the music, this game is a wowzer Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNEwm0Vp8w&feature=related
you can't say no to this Big Grin
oh and Kingdom Hearts 2 is also good too! every disney character is there!
if anyone heard of Kingdom Hearts, theres even Final Fantasy Characters in Kingdom Hearts like Auron, Wakka, Cloud, Yuna, Paine, Ruiku (something like that), theres even more FF characters

http://youtube.com/watch?v=evrkJpAnsm4 (shows all characters in KH2)

I think I said too much, what do you think?

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 06-14-2008 14:24.

06-14-2008 13:59 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
liamb1992
Lord

Not at all Wink Also if you can get on MGS3 press R1 in the opening sequence (just discovered it) Tongue
06-14-2008 16:52 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

is it that you see first person, plus when the boss waves at you and snake waves back, when he has his bone broken, and waiting for some patch up, hold R1 and you will see first person, after that look left, you will see a dead body ghost

another is when you fight volgen, when you set the bomb, keep holding R1 and you see a ghost behind Volgen

its looks good in First Person in Movies

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 06-14-2008 18:59.

06-14-2008 18:58 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Hee, ya dont have to actually wait a week, just put the clock forward a week on your console =D Thatle save you a lot of time lol

Theres similar shiz in Guns of the Patriots i hear!! Totally furius i havnt got it yet =[

06-26-2008 10:08 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude

Theres similar shiz in Guns of the Patriots i hear!! Totally furius i havnt got it yet =[

just got it yesterday.its bloody brill. Smile
06-26-2008 12:16 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Sooo not fair!!

On the r1 bit.. loads of cut scenes have it!!

Doesnt it say it in the corner once you have completed the game or sumthin when u can??

06-28-2008 00:56 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
Sooo not fair!!

On the r1 bit.. loads of cut scenes have it!!

Doesnt it say it in the corner once you have completed the game or sumthin when u can??

there is more cut scenes and movies in it than any other game ive played lol.
but with the good graphics is ok.

not sure what mean by the second part.i completed it yesterday but didnt see anything in the corner???????????
06-28-2008 02:49 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » MGS (Metal Gear Solid) Tips, tricks & secrets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH