Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Hunters full plate mail of the assassin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hunters full plate mail of the assassin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Hunters full plate mail of the assassin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone got stats for this at around good +5 ?

As I cant find any full plate at good+5 on auction and want to work out if it's worth the hassle of trying to merge one .

Anything close would be great .

11-17-2010 21:10 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You better be grateful Tongue , it required a lot of calculating xD

Good Hunter`s Full plate mail of the Assassin (+5)

Armour
Defence: 51
Effects: PERCEPTION +19, KNOWLEDGE +22, chance for critical hit with guns -35 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -30, AGILITY +18, all weapons damage +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 131, STRENGTH: 125, AGILITY: 153, TOUGHNESS: 63
Value: 72 025 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1527, Mana 4194

EDIT@down: perfect chaimail of assasin would be better I think Wink , it has 43 defence, so it would be just fine

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 12-06-2010 19:45.

12-06-2010 17:28 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks that's just what I was after.
I have hunters chainmail of the assassin now I need to sort some merges to make it full plate mail.
But those requirments look very High I will have to level up a bit and upgrade my strength jewelry a lot.

It has a nice lot of agility and enough defence for level 5 tattoos so will eventually be good when I can use it .

12-06-2010 18:21 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Hunters full plate mail of the assassin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH