Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » WTH happened then? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WTH happened then?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

WTH happened then? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: No idea

Problem description: all bloodwars except the polish one just stopped working Tongue

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
11-18-2010 13:46 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: WTH happened then? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank god i tought i was the only one

just back now after 15 mins at least of a shutdown

forum woudnt work for me either

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-18-2010 13:47 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol maybe it was a ploy?

i now have a polish bloodwars account Big Grin :L

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=903269

Kralen
11-18-2010 13:50 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My game works just fine...

11-18-2010 13:55 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

happened to me too.. I had to run from restaurant to work 'cause i thought it was my stupid phone connection or something. I needed to change gear for a siege Tongue

11-18-2010 14:01 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by SwiftDeathIsComing

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
happened to me too.. I had to run from restaurant to work 'cause i thought it was my stupid phone connection or something. I needed to change gear for a siege Tongue

Lmao sounds like a classic moment Tongue

Kralen
11-18-2010 14:24 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza

Now thats dedication.

It stopped for me too but I have poo internet anyway so I thought it was normal.

11-18-2010 17:47 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

This has happened to me twice actually. This morning I couldn't log on for about five minutes and when I finally did I would get:"server not found"

Happened sometime last week really bad, I was out of the game for almost two hours and thought it was only me because I was talking to another player on MSN and they were fine.

Actually, that same player said just the other night he was having the same issue.

Good to know I'm not going crazy...lol

EDIT: I actually wrote about it in the screaming room...haha, the other time it happened was Nov. 9th.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 11-18-2010 21:20.

11-18-2010 21:17 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

It was a minor malfunction that has been fixed.

11-19-2010 13:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm still getting the 'cannot find server error' every now and again whenever I click on either messages or finished for attacks and quests. It's happened three times (or so) now since you posted Szeszej.

It doesn't last long but the game gets really laggy right before it happens, then can't find the server and I get booted off for about five minutes or so while it struggles to log me back in. Good thing I'm not bidding on anything on auction.

Oh, and all other websites not assocatied with BW are working perfectly. No lag, no 'cannot find server', nothing.

EDIT (on second try of loading forums): You'll be able to see this actually happening if you take into account how many times I log in between 2:30 GMT-5 and 4:00 GMT-5 today. I think I've hit six log ins now because the server can't be found.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 11-21-2010 20:44.

11-21-2010 19:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Please check if it is only bloodwars, might be your connection acting up if no one else is experiencing this.

11-22-2010 21:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » WTH happened then?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH