Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Underworld - CA limits » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld - CA limits
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Lamp Underworld - CA limits Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Patch v. 1.2.0
Increased the capacity of the Clan Armoury to 30 items. On Underworld type servers a single player may now borrow up to 10 items from CA. On Necropolis type realms the restriction has been lifted.

Can we lift the limit for Underworld too? Some of us have more than 10 good items needed to put to CA.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-21-2010 12:31 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good idea

blood items 8 rooms
arcana set +3
luck + 8

i need about 19 Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 11-21-2010 16:58.

11-21-2010 16:57 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can we make this thread a petition where everyone who posts a positive response adds their name? Add me to this hypothetical list.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-21-2010 16:58 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

yes count with my vote too, would be great Smile

11-21-2010 19:03 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

I think it is a fair idea, however i think they are purposefully trying to make necropolis easier

Some arcanas are cheaper to use in blood points, more people allowed in sieges, legendary items allowed in CA, more CA space...

These are all great bonusses. But if you ask for more CA space, you may aswell ask for Legendary CA items... and then lower arcana cost... and then....... etc etc.

However, i do think it is a useful suggestion, which is needed. But to compare updates like for like on necropolis will not get you far imho.

11-21-2010 19:03 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
RazielBlack

Registration Date: 07-28-2010

Soz Mortis I think I'm gonna have to against you on this one, Whilst I do understand what you are saying and the limits can be a nuisence, what we have forgotten is that it is a CLAN armoury.

Not a One man put's all of this items and everyone else borrows that item armoury.

The clan should be working together to be able to place these items into the sets required.

The top ten clans have enough high pointed members that this should not create a problem.

The lower clans, would not have all these sets, so almost seems a little irrelevant for them.

I think if you do need more then the limit should be Max 15 items per person. A compermise maybe?.

11-22-2010 11:05 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The limit for necropolis has been lifted only because on necro you could simply trade all those items between players. This patch cut all those little inconveniences. On UW you cannot trade items directly so the limit will not be lifted.

11-22-2010 21:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

Hmm, then maybe we can bribe Sushi to make it cost premium like with the private armoury? Wink

11-22-2010 21:22 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

I don't think it's possible. If the whole clan has to pay for it then it is technically impossible and if only the leader has to do it it is a bit unfair that they have to spend their own money to run the clan more efficiently.

11-22-2010 21:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

No, I meant I will pay myself as single player and I will lift the limit of 10 items to 30 just for me. Would be working same like private armoury now. You are enlarging only yours.

11-22-2010 21:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

The "enlarging only yours" bit looks a lot like a lot of mails I get on my bloodwars mail Wink

11-22-2010 21:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Lol yes, same here, but that's not an answer Wink Pass to Sushi Tongue
He might be interested in this 'enlargement' offer Big Grin

11-22-2010 22:06 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
SushiMaker
Administrator

For some time we have always replyed to such resquest only with NO.

Yet it may be resonable to make it a premium option.

We shall reconsider it when working on A3 patch.

Best Regards,
SM

zamykam

closed

Thank You.
12-03-2010 08:44 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Underworld - CA limits

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH