Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » icecold says I want Heavy crossbows of perfection or Precision » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page icecold says I want Heavy crossbows of perfection or Precision
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

icecold says I want Heavy crossbows of perfection or Precision Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Currently looking for NOW:
Assault/Tigers helmet/crown of precognition(main item) will pay starting bid of 4ss's
and if any 1 has a pair of splinted shorts of Shepherd can u let me c the stats at good or above pls
Amulet of levitation/- will pay anything u want

want to c if the leg heavy xbow is any better then my normal. so pls can u give me 1. or the items to make 1. if u get any ranged leg items can u give me a shout to c if i need them. cheers all

The really really want's

Head: Assault Helmet of Precognition

Armour:got what i need

Neck:Titanium/diamond tie/chain/amulet of levitation

Rings:Solar/Diamond signet of Concentration
Solar/Diamond signet of youth

Shorts:got what i need

Weapons:legendary Heavy xbow of Reaction (to c how it changes my win statis) Big Grin

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully

This post has been edited 42 time(s), it was last edited by icecold: 01-17-2012 14:00.

06-15-2008 10:09 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by icecold
RE: Dryad and fire rate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

edited

06-24-2008 05:12 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got this, it isnt the same suffix.. but it says guard?? Is that ok??

Regal Tuxedo of Guard (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 7
Effects: CHARISMA +11, APPEARANCE +11, all weapons damage +2, defence +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 20, STRENGTH: 21, APPEARANCE: 15

Needs upgraded a bit which i cant really do right now but im on auction with stuff now so maybe in a day maybe 2 i can put it up for u??

DD

06-24-2008 09:20 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
icecold
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheers but i really need the gaurdsman suffix to make my scaled cape of asassin so won't b much help i'm afraid

06-25-2008 00:25 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: Dryad and fire rate Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up and still looking

06-26-2008 20:24 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

Crossbow of firerate if your stil looking for firerate items
06-27-2008 12:53 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

really, how much u want for it

06-27-2008 15:03 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

edited and up

06-28-2008 00:07 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

06-30-2008 09:18 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

edited and pls look

07-01-2008 02:29 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

i have a pilum of dryad.go to my sellers thread "nel,s items" and post price if ur interesyed.
07-01-2008 02:44 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

edited and up

07-05-2008 16:15 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i have a scaled shirt of assasin, if its any use
07-05-2008 16:51 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

as good as the offer is i need it to b a cape for the rep. cheers any way

07-05-2008 17:05 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

oh ok, sorry it wasnt what you where after, i no its not exactly what you wanted, but i have a scaled suit of thief as well, not as gd agility an wep damage but it gives reputation
07-05-2008 17:08 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

now if u had a scaled Jacket or Suit of turtle shell i could make the cape and would give u a handsome price for both

07-05-2008 17:27 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

edit and up

07-06-2008 22:58 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

upsy up

07-13-2008 07:57 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up and edited. new items are in bold

07-20-2008 01:01 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up and still waiting Frown

07-21-2008 03:57 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

07-22-2008 01:20 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

edited and up

07-24-2008 05:19 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: icecold wants Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-12-2008 20:48 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Got a helpful cap of sun if its the same to u!?!?!

08-12-2008 22:51 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
icecold
Triple Ace

can u post the stats for it so i can have a look

08-13-2008 00:31 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

I use it for quests =D

Helpful Cap of the Sun (+4)

Helmet
Defence: 11
Effects: PERCEPTION +10, AGILITY +2, TOUGHNESS +2, defence +8, chance to hit with melee weapon -30, APPEARANCE +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 32, KNOWLEDGE: 4, STRENGTH: 27

08-13-2008 00:33 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
icecold
Triple Ace

thanks but not quite what i need. cheers any ways

08-13-2008 01:10 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: icecold wants Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-19-2008 20:23 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

08-21-2008 00:39 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

still waiting and up

08-23-2008 00:26 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

08-25-2008 22:17 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

08-27-2008 02:31 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: icecold still wants xxxx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

come on people

08-28-2008 03:32 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

i have a titanium tie im willing to sell if your intereted?

08-28-2008 11:19 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

i got a titanium chain. what i need is to have both a suffix and prefix. which is why it's a dream object. lol

08-28-2008 23:19 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: icecold says look at what i want Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-29-2008 03:44 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: icecold says look at what i want Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-30-2008 06:17 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

08-31-2008 06:45 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

09-01-2008 22:13 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

09-07-2008 16:26 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » icecold says I want Heavy crossbows of perfection or Precision

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH