Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » -=WJS=- Vs DASH » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page -=WJS=- Vs DASH 6 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.506 Votes - Average Rating: 2.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: -=WJS=- Vs DASH in 5 act Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wait, all your trying to do is follow up what happened on Underworld.

You have a shock when your the one in the Z5 with nothing

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
11-19-2010 22:26 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you have won some battles, but you will lose the war, as what happens is accurately described in M.A.D. theory. Our demise, will bring yours

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

11-19-2010 22:40 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Foxy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Robin887
Topic should be named "tremere + moher + khorne + friends vs DASH with friends". Peace

EDIT: For sieges 4/10.

tremere + moher + khorne + friends vs DASH with friends + inactive players

11-19-2010 23:15 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
k0wal

Registration Date: 06-04-2009

Yeah but can u tell me what is DASH?

B.O.S + S.O.T + 50% of FnV + friends.. isnt this fair ?

We'll destroy you anyway so good luck Smile

Jazda Jazda Big Grin

11-20-2010 15:50 k0wal is offline Search for Posts by k0wal Add k0wal to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:
Originally posted by k0wal

ahahaha Big Grin You will destroy for sure ahaha Big Grin Ohh man that's good Roll Eyes

You think you can destroy DASH with some few z5?
Earlier your clannies will go back where they came from.

Destroy DASH. thats really good Big Grin

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
11-20-2010 20:43 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Clan: S.S.

DASH will stick together even after the storm. and then, we are gonna have a party on your spaces. this is an endurance war. the one who sticks together with his allies the most, wins.
either that, or 60 out of the 80 that take part in each siege, will bore themselves enough to abandon this game..

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

11-20-2010 21:16 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Well i know Khorne have been promised to reform

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 11-20-2010 21:21.

11-20-2010 21:21 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by k0wal
Yeah but can u tell me what is DASH?

B.O.S + S.O.T + 50% of FnV + friends.. isnt this fair ?

Jazda Jazda Big Grin

well BOS and SOT became one clan not for any war. a little part of FNV joined us also in the past and also not for war. show me that 50 % please Smile we got robin and iks de so thats 50 % ?

and war is over. i ll give u z1 asap kamikaze gets 80 lvl. i think it s last what you really want. and just remember this server is already small. if somebody decides to leave game for your sieges - it means there will be less good drops for sell - thats mean no progress in DASH, in WJS, in Khorne and in Mohers. and all clans will leave this server sooner.

as i said war is over. if u want to siege again and again - fighting with 1-5 man that will join - ok it s your bussines but war is over for DASH.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-22-2010 15:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
konrax

images/avatars/avatar-649.gif

Clan: KHORNE

Ghaldria tell me pls where was Ur big words, when DASH start siege Khorne? We was neutral till that moment. We write to U and to wezman who start siege and what U aswer? DO U remember?

pls dont full all others here that WJS start the war... U start it (DASH) ignoring others and doing what U did...
11-22-2010 17:28 konrax is offline Search for Posts by konrax Add konrax to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by konrax
Ghaldria tell me pls where was Ur big words, when DASH start siege Khorne? We was neutral till that moment. We write to U and to wezman who start siege and what U aswer? DO U remember?

pls dont full all others here that WJS start the war... U start it (DASH) ignoring others and doing what U did...

But have you taken Wez or Ghald squares? No, you took others, really thats just your back up.

Only squares you took where squares not took but squares passed on from leaving clannies, legacy squares as i call them.

P.s. I will have my square back as i do not belive in siegeing people who are inactive and do not join those sieges.
I will have my square taken from me, I will not destroy squares and then take them from others.
Thats the sadess thing ever.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 11-22-2010 17:49.

11-22-2010 17:48 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by konrax

yes i remember. i wrote that its first and last time that we siege you. that s all. is 7 squares equal 1 ? nope. but who cares Smile

11-22-2010 18:18 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
deadpool

images/avatars/avatar-350.jpg

Oh Foxy what inactive-not-joining people are you talking about?
This war was started by ignorance of your clanies. You thought that you can do what you want on this server. You took square from most neutral clan here (we never siege active player in active clan). So the war was begun.
Yes, I've took square from very active player and rather burn it down and take another one then give it back.
Yes, we have took other people squares and ... oh shoot me... we will take more.

You start it, but we will finish it.

11-22-2010 19:03 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

I've never joined siege on non-inactive, non-war player.

11-22-2010 19:07 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
deadpool

clan - all for one and one for all

11-22-2010 19:08 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Clan: WJS

RE: -=WJS=- Vs DASH in 5 act Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=75c0aaac09

and nothing left to commentSmile
11-22-2010 19:46 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by krzysiek wampir

Are you REALLY trying to justify a blank square to a well built one?! Lmao REALLY? come on let's atleast be sensible here
11-22-2010 20:07 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:

Clap clap, im not saying Wezman taking square from Khorne was good, im against it but i don't even remember it so must have been when i was on vac.

But at least we gave him built square.

We were no so sad as to destroy built squares just to get revenge.
If your idea of revenge is destroying squares then well done, you might aswell have been A_N in Underworld.

All that did was ruin a server and destroy many clans, you have destroyed many clans.

Becuase if you go back to originol clans we can get our squares back or you don't go back to originol clans and then you have a lot of people who will be angery as i know of people who were promised clans being reformed.

I know politics of game, i been here long enough, i am leader of clan on 2 servers and to be honest all i want is balance restored, but that cannot be as now you destroyed squares, if we take your squares then you be on Z5.

Think about long term effects first, not think of pride or think of short term because long term is what matters.

I've been close to quitting this server due to problems but i bet you will cause more people to leave than A_N did

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 11-22-2010 20:18.

11-22-2010 20:17 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

I guess polish people learned from the soviets. Policy of the scorched land. Burn the land as you retreat to leave nothing to the enemy.

Bit stupid if you ask me, but the result is there.

11-22-2010 20:36 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Endonium
I guess polish people learned from the soviets. Policy of the scorched land. Burn the land as you retreat to leave nothing to the enemy.

Couldn't have said it better myself

11-22-2010 20:56 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
deadpool

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy

oh you are so good to us.

quote:

... and to be honest all i want is balance restored, ...

balance was ruined by your clan and now you want to restore it?

One more thing from your clan rules:
No unapproved sieges. Everyone needs a permission to lay a siege.

Wezman did it without Ghaldria's permission. Boss of DASH wrote to me that all you can siege whatever you want. He wrote to me that its siege starter private problem to find allies in clan to get someones square. So wezman had to get a lot of unactive-not-joining people...

11-22-2010 21:05 deadpool is offline Search for Posts by deadpool Add deadpool to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

The Battlefield forum isn't for discussion about wars. You can only comment the reports posted there.

You should all have received warnings (except FlashAOD since he posted a comment on a report), some of you more than one (that would result with a few bans)... But I decided to create a new thread from all the useless posts and save me all the work with warnings...

Also Endonium, what you're doing is called racial discrimination. You've been sieged by a small group of polish people and yet you're insulting all of polish players. I feel very offended by your comment...
That's a warning for offence for you.
Foxy, you get one too.

Keep the discussion civilized. I'll keep an eye on this thread...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-22-2010 21:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by deadpool
quote:

quote:

Wezman did it without Ghaldria's permission. Boss of DASH wrote to me that all you can siege whatever you want. He wrote to me that its siege starter private problem to find allies in clan to get someones square. So wezman had to get a lot of unactive-not-joining people...

Well i don't know i was at my Grandads props

And deadpool have you run a clan before.

I've ahad lately a arranged siege had to be called off because they didn't announce it, and they left the clan, its hard to run a big clan.

Trust me.

Shooter isn't running, he dosen't really care, he left people on empty squares for weeks before siegeing us, did he go empty square, no!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 11-22-2010 21:45.

11-22-2010 21:43 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by deadpool
quote:

quote:

ilian all i said was that s first and last siege on your clan. wezman needed square. and it s our mistake that we sieged you. i can only say i m sorry. never wanted all khorne on z5. it s not how we do. and i m not only one to rule in this clan - i discuss all with most active players. it s my first server and first account = i still do mistakes and i m still learning. and WJS gave me a lesson.

11-22-2010 21:59 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

quote:
quote:

Clap clap, im not saying Wezman taking square from Khorne was good, im against it but i don't even remember it so must have been when i was on vac.

If your idea of revenge is destroying squares then well done, you might aswell have been A_N in Underworld.

All that did was ruin a server and destroy many clans, you have destroyed many clans.

Becuase if you go back to originol clans we can get our squares back or you don't go back to originol clans and then you have a lot of people who will be angery as i know of people who were promised clans being reformed.

I know politics of game, i been here long enough, i am leader of clan on 2 servers and to be honest all i want is balance restored, but that cannot be as now you destroyed squares, if we take your squares then you be on Z5.

Think about long term effects first, not think of pride or think of short term because long term is what matters.

I've been close to quitting this server due to problems but i bet you will cause more people to leave than A_N did

1. yeah maybe wazman started the siege butt whole dash was behind it sins you all joind... and yes even you foxy.. i remeber your name in the siege to bad i have erased it but if anyone else have saved this siege report pls post it...

2. oooh so we should be glad that you stole a square and left us a poorer one??? comon be real...

3. ok so what do you suggest that one do for revenge?? ambush you two times a day like we allready do??? or maybe giving you better squares then you had before??

4. we have destroyd many clans???? now i really think you are pulling stuff out of your ass, becaus i have been with khorne almost from the beggining and this is the first war we have been dragd into becaus of you!!!!

5. ??? what ???? so you think an alliance is a one time thing??? If clans are going to be restored and you (dash) attack, you dont think all will come toghter again??? really??? i know you are smarter then this...

6. Think about long term effects you said: well wasent that something your clan should have done before starting the war???

7. ok so now people should blame us for something you did... we could have lived in peace if it wasent for you!!! stop pointing fingers and take you responsibility...

And what have happend here really, well the bullies thought the could run everybody over whit there bullie act, but hey the nerds got togeter and whooped there asses..

i want to conclude this with: if you have a BIG wall streaching from one boarder to another, and there are people on both sides. If one side starts throwing rocks on to the other side, what do you think is going to happen??? that they start throwing vanilla ice cream back on to the others??? no they are goin to throw rocks untill there are no rocks left.....

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
11-22-2010 22:00 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Malle8398

5. ??? what ???? so you think an alliance is a one time thing??? If clans are going to be restored and you (dash) attack, you dont think all will come toghter again??? really??? i know you are smarter then this....

all i can say is what i told to shooler - we wont ever siege any part of WJS even if you move back to your clans one day. we will get some junk and find better place to build squares for those who lost them.

as i said you gave us a lesson.

11-22-2010 22:13 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
quote:
quote:

1. yeah maybe wazman started the siege butt whole dash was behind it sins you all joind... and yes even you foxy.. i remeber your name in the siege to bad i have erased it but if anyone else have saved this siege report pls post it...

2. oooh so we should be glad that you stole a square and left us a poorer one??? comon be real...

3. ok so what do you suggest that one do for revenge?? ambush you two times a day like we allready do??? or maybe giving you better squares then you had before??

4. we have destroyd many clans???? now i really think you are pulling stuff out of your ass, becaus i have been with khorne almost from the beggining and this is the first war we have been dragd into becaus of you!!!!

5. ??? what ???? so you think an alliance is a one time thing??? If clans are going to be restored and you (dash) attack, you dont think all will come toghter again??? really??? i know you are smarter then this...

6. Think about long term effects you said: well wasent that something your clan should have done before starting the war???

7. ok so now people should blame us for something you did... we could have lived in peace if it wasent for you!!! stop pointing fingers and take you responsibility...

And what have happend here really, well the bullies thought the could run everybody over whit there bullie act, but hey the nerds got togeter and whooped there asses..

i want to conclude this with: if you have a BIG wall streaching from one boarder to another, and there are people on both sides. If one side starts throwing rocks on to the other side, what do you think is going to happen??? that they start throwing vanilla ice cream back on to the others??? no they are goin to throw rocks untill there are no rocks left.....

Heh you and everyone else that think WJS are innocent make me laugh.. My home clan AODR had to disband because of Moher and WJS sieging us so much, and like Khorne we weren't the type of clan to steal active squares.. There ar two sides to every coin i'm afraid ppl so before you judge DASH or it's clan mates, WJS I ask you to first look at yourselves, because as Wayne Dyer once said, "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-22-2010 22:21 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Malle8398
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
quote:

5. ??? what ???? so you think an alliance is a one time thing??? If clans are going to be restored and you (dash) attack, you dont think all will come toghter again??? really??? i know you are smarter then this....

all i can say is what i told to shooler - we wont ever siege any part of WJS even if you move back to your clans one day. we will get some junk and find better place to build squares for those who lost them.

as i said you gave us a lesson.

well that sounds fair i guess... but sadly its not up to me what happens now..

I just want to say that i have no personal problems with any of you in dash, i think you all are great players with a lot of respect... this was just a bad move and now people are paying for it Frown

11-22-2010 22:29 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
quote:
quote:
quote:

Heh you and everyone else that think WJS are innocent make me laugh.. My home clan AODR had to disband because of Moher and WJS sieging us so much, and like Khorne we weren't the type of clan to steal active squares.. There ar two sides to every coin i'm afraid ppl so before you judge DASH or it's clan mates, WJS I ask you to first look at yourselves, because as Wayne Dyer once said, "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."

Thanks, this is my last post on this topic and let it be read.

1 Square in same zone for just worse

5+ Z3/4 squares for destroyed Z5

Now tell me who the bad ones are really.

If you can prove that to DASH are then please do but who has apololigiesed, we have, wwho is the ones gloating about destroying squares and a sever, you.

This is my last post on this, as I will be back in zone 3 soon and built up a new square thanks to clan, would that happen for you, has Ghald ever made his clannies live in Z5 just to get back at someone, no is the answer, i've played this game many years and have lead clans, thought wars, seen friends leave.

Then A_N came along and I thought that i'd seen worse thing I would see, i was wrong!

Evan, i apologies for last thread and I for one should have remembered to make thread in mishmash, for this I am sorry.
And if you have read this you should realises this is calm writing, because i know this is a game, do you?

11-22-2010 22:29 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

??? me and everyone else???? i never said WJS are innocent, the only thing i know they are not guillty of is starting this war.. if you had problems with wjs before im sorry but i really dont care sins thats not my home clan... Khorne is...

and to foxxxy:

still you are trying to make us look bad like we started this.. why??? take some responsibility.. and if you dont want to take responsibility then maybe you should concider moving to a new clan?!?!?!

Ghaldria have appologised that i have seen.. and for this you should have a big round applause for, becuas it takes a great leader to know when he/she is wrong and to apologise.. you have earned my respect..

11-22-2010 22:57 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

??? me and everyone else???? i never said WJS are innocent, the only thing i know they are not guillty of is starting this war.. if you had problems with wjs before im sorry but i really dont care sins thats not my home clan... Khorne is... .

Look at your points above my friend.. DASH did this, DASH did that.. I'm not saying WJS was responsible for the war, nor am I trying to involve/offend Khorne or their members who are in WJS in any way (you've done nothing bad to me, and I have a friend from there whom I have great respect for), all I'm saying is that WJS, the ppl who blame DASH for the war should look at both sides of the story before judging who is good or bad..

IGN:
11-22-2010 23:13 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Malle8398
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

??? me and everyone else???? i never said WJS are innocent, the only thing i know they are not guillty of is starting this war.. if you had problems with wjs before im sorry but i really dont care sins thats not my home clan... Khorne is... .

Look at your points above my friend.. DASH did this, DASH did that.. I'm not saying WJS was responsible for the war, nor am I trying to involve/offend Khorne or their members who are in WJS in any way (you've done nothing bad to me, and I have a friend from there whom I have great respect for), all I'm saying is that WJS, the ppl who blame DASH for the war should look at both sides of the story before judging who is good or bad..

same hear im not trying to offend anyone either. im just putting out facts that everyone alreaddy knows but a few have problem facing..

pls let me know the whole story. i thought i new most of it but it seems you know moore then us so pls share with the rest of us so we can judge the coin from both sides...

11-22-2010 23:29 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Look at my first post Wink

Same thing happened to us that happened Khorne except on a larger scale, you lost one square to DASH, AODR lost many to Moher and then a couple to WJS when Moher merged into them.. DASH wasn't right to take Khorne's square, I'll admit that, but WJS had no reason (that I know of) to continue sieging us for Moher when they merged.. I'll let you come up with your own opinion for that.. Anyway if you'd like to discuss this further by all means pm me because I fear this thread will be closed as a flame war and warned..

IGN:
11-22-2010 23:37 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
The Battlefield forum isn't for discussion about wars. You can only comment the reports posted there.

You should all have received warnings (except FlashAOD since he posted a comment on a report), some of you more than one (that would result with a few bans)... But I decided to create a new thread from all the useless posts and save me all the work with warnings...

Also Endonium, what you're doing is called racial discrimination. You've been sieged by a small group of polish people and yet you're insulting all of polish players. I feel very offended by your comment...
That's a warning for offence for you.
Foxy, you get one too.

Keep the discussion civilized. I'll keep an eye on this thread...

I haven't even taken part in the war, so I haven't been sieged by anyone.

It's not racial discrimination, if anything it's more of a congratulation. Where do you see racism ? It's called history. The soviets did it in WW2 and everyone thinks it's how they beat the nazis. I'm friend with people on the DASH side, and if anything by my analogy DASH would be the nazis here, even though I don't take sides.

I'm sorry but in that case, your judgement is invalid and my warning should be removed. I was merely making a historical analogy. Know that I am married to a Latvian girl, lots of my friends are polish. I live in an ex USSR country and I work in those countries too, it's a culture I know well and there was no disrespect meant. So yes, in this case my warning should be removed because your opinion on the matter would seem to be biased somehow.

11-23-2010 06:34 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

So you were commenting about the war you weren't even participating in?

quote:

Saying polish people are bad is racial discrimination.

UNITED NATIONS
International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination

quote:
In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

This is the end of this discussion here. If you wish to continue it then pm me about it. It's not something that should be posted in a regular thread...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-23-2010 15:31 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Ghaldria
Lord

quote:

btw i m polish Smile so it s not a rule for all Polish people Big Grin

11-23-2010 15:59 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Enea

Registration Date: 02-14-2010
Clan: [KHORNE]

Someone did wrong calculation about how other side will respond for act of aggresion. Not for the first time and not for the last. Then all hell broke lose, and bah, we had a war. Ppl ain't the same. They react different. Attacked, one will run away, one try to use diplomacy, ane will go berserk, and one will patiently work on revenge. When you attack someone, you should think about that if you're ready for any of this reactions.

Now it over. Some did take lesson and learn something, and some don't.
Those who did, will think before act next time, those who didn't, will cry for more, and eventually will have another lesson. Simple as that.

Taking who started, and who is to be blamed is pointless. It's past now, and cannot be changed. Future should be now our concern. Squares can be rebuild, clans can be restored.

And I'd like to remind, that is only a game. Discussion was so intense... No real blood was spilled, no real homes burned. Analogies to real wars are not in place for a virtual one. Scorched bytes can hurt your pride, but not you.

11-23-2010 22:04 Enea is offline Search for Posts by Enea Add Enea to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

wow what a delicious amount of tears for me to read through this afternoon.

thanks guys, without all this whining and crying over a game i would be bored senseless today!!

threads like this are great, nothing like watching someone rage over something pointless, plus it reminds the rest of us (who can seperate between reality and a game) not to be so "loving" pathetic.

QQ more please.

11-24-2010 13:50 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » -=WJS=- Vs DASH

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH