Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leslie Nielsen has died aged 84. :'( » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Leslie Nielsen has died aged 84. :'(
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Frown Leslie Nielsen has died aged 84. :'( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

News report here

He was my FAVOURITE actor in the world. His deadpan comedy always made me laugh, and I regard him as being the greatest face-actor ever. And if you've seen his films you know what I mean by face-acting, just a simple smirk, raised eyebrow or confused face at the right time would have me rolling on the floor in fits of laughter begging for air! Big Grin

Its such a shame that he's gone, a film company was going to do a 4th Naked Gun film only if Mr. Nielsen would play Frank Drebin. It can take a lot to make me cry but his passing has really touched a soft spot and I'm blubbering here :'(

R.I.P you brilliant man.

<3

11-29-2010 02:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh noes, what a funny man!

11-29-2010 02:53 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A comedy hero has gone. He must be the warm-up act for that awesome metal band the Devil has been forming over the last year.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-29-2010 09:16 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ablas

Registration Date: 10-17-2010

He IS a legend. A man that could turn an ugly movie into funny...
Frown

11-29-2010 11:05 Ablas is offline Search for Posts by Ablas Add Ablas to your Buddy List
RazielBlack

Registration Date: 07-28-2010

Anyone piece of the comedy world has died.

But I shall pay hommage to one of the greats with two of his most famous moments.

'Surely you can be serious?'

' I am serious... and don't call me shirley'

The other

'Wow great beaver'

Is handed a beaver delivered the the taxidermist recently

'Thanks, I had it stuffed yesterday'

A funny man will be missed

11-29-2010 11:11 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

*cries*

nooes

feck he was such a great actor..i loved his films ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-29-2010 11:25 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

NOOO Crying

Why god why? Crying Crying

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-29-2010 12:43 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010

I never really found him that funny, but I can clearly understand it's a loss for the cinema, the guy did pull a lot of family comedies and classics.

11-29-2010 12:45 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Damn I loved Him
His films always cheer Me up when I watch them .

Leslie Nielsen R.I.P

11-29-2010 17:29 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

R.I.P

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

11-29-2010 18:55 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

If Id believe in afterlife Id be jealous that afterlife place got him now

Great guy doing what he liked and making people laugh

RIP

11-30-2010 23:23 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

R.I.P Mr. Nielsen

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-02-2010 21:46 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leslie Nielsen has died aged 84. :'(

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH