Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wikileaks cable game ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wikileaks cable game ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Endonium

Registration Date: 10-02-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Wikileaks cable game ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone taken an interest in this ?

I for one love what he's doing. I work in an industry where we use a lot of intelligence coming from various governmental agencies, and it's definitely something i'm going to be able use to scare the craps out of some of my clients so that i can ask for bigger fees justified by the risk involved in our operations Big Grin

11-29-2010 08:20 Endonium is offline Search for Posts by Endonium Add Endonium to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Freedom of information will always cause controversy, but a lot of the information to be leaked in the coming weeks will apparently be little more than reports of what different world leaders actually think of each other. This is going to turn into one little tittle-tattle session at the G20.

Obama - "I propose we-"
Brown - "I propose you shut up!"
Sarkozy - "I say you both shut up! Neither of you liked me at all! Where is Berlusconi?"
Lee - "Where do you think he is! This is Amsterdam!"

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-29-2010 09:15 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Wikileaks cable game ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH