Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » text going outside boundary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page text going outside boundary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

text going outside boundary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 21325 (necropolis)

Problem description:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=15181452&type=1

when my buddy send clan message about start expo,
text in msg should be autofit but this one was long to the right outside box.
i can provide screenshot if necessary.

i believe my clanmate also receive the same thing.

npc son's name : cpu

12-01-2010 12:25 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [Gangrel]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i had that problem too so its not your pc

12-01-2010 12:30 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » text going outside boundary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH