Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Finds 31 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.23
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fdb7380654

Wink
07-02-2008 19:38 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that makes me cry.

really

it does Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-02-2008 19:44 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

oh man....
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=87d2c3286f

AND NICE!!!!!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=823afd1dcd

Remember The Name...

07-02-2008 20:11 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

this isn't great but it's the first time i've ever got 3 items from a quest Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=be899f13ce

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
07-10-2008 00:48 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
H5N1

images/avatars/avatar-132.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2007
Clan: [V13]

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1ca7d2b085

Sorry for my English ....
07-12-2008 15:38 H5N1 is offline Search for Posts by H5N1 Add H5N1 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

From a while back

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=311aa277c1

07-12-2008 20:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by jamess36362

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=44bfbbb848

hehe
07-15-2008 15:32 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

how do you guys get so lucky???

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-15-2008 15:35 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

the highest stone i got is a lifeestone thats all and ring of concentration that it and signet of fox

07-15-2008 15:43 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

best thing ive gotten is a knife of contusion, other than that its a heartstone

IGN:
07-15-2008 15:45 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
warlock619
Triple Ace

WAHAY!!
my new luckiest quest

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0268de7285

IGN:
07-17-2008 12:34 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f64bd03394

Just got that 5 minutes ago Big Grin
07-17-2008 20:44 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

damn you james!!!! lol

IGN:
07-18-2008 10:32 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Serafine
Triple Ace

Bugger, clicked delete cos I was sorta on auto pilot (too early to be up tbh)

But just got (drum roll) dundundundun Short Bow (+1) (always get them) and a Soulstone (w00t, fir st one of those though)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-18-2008 12:17 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

got this like 10mins ago Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=608fe7efb7

Big Grin

07-18-2008 22:40 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

Sweet =) nice one. Don't particularly like knives myself but good merge item. =)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-18-2008 22:45 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

well im not really sure what i could make with it... but i know i could get up to a SS on auction for it... maybe more if i upgrade it higher Big Grin
seen this on auction Smile

Good Murderous Dagger of Agility (+2)
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 17 - 18
Effects: Hit +21, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +18, chance for critical hit +10 %, all weapons damage +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 63, STRENGTH: 60, AGILITY: 51, INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 18

is a dagger... but knife's have slightly lower requirements Smile not much.. but its still lower Smile

07-18-2008 23:07 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fc4bf315fe
That was more of funny because I was looking for a helmet of somesort like that at the time.
I found soulstones before on quests, though not recently.
At james, I still say you swipped my ring of accuracy...lol. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-19-2008 04:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4be28f6839

best item ive ever found =D

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-21-2008 22:16 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

JESUS CHRIST NECROL!

Though none of these beat that one on the first page.

I don't have the link, but yesterday ina caravan I got three LS in three consecutive quests... then a fourth about ten mins after that...

And today I found an assault circlet of tortoiseshell... mafde good mana and nanites

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 01:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
JESUS CHRIST NECROL!

hehe i found it earlier today and posted it on evaluation thread but so far no-one has responded hope its worth loads =D

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-22-2008 01:27 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
JESUS CHRIST NECROL!

Though none of these beat that one on the first page.

I don't have the link, but yesterday ina caravan I got three LS in three consecutive quests... then a fourth about ten mins after that...

And today I found an assault circlet of tortoiseshell... mafde good mana and nanites

WTF you destroyed Assault circlet of turtleshell :/
i would have bit a few LS for it
maybe more

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 07-22-2008 10:01.

07-22-2008 09:46 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

assault circlet of turtle shell.... Goddamit i could have used that for one of my current merge projects... 2-3 ls at least

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 07-22-2008 11:30.

07-22-2008 11:29 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Meh... I upped it, but I need the mana and nanited because I am looking to merge a few things myself, such as 2 good Uzi's to get good +1... thoguh really thinking about it yeh I should've put it in :S I could've used rit of blood, how many stones does it take?

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 11:51 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

from good to good +1 not many
Bloodstone: 8, Heartstone: 3, Lifestone: 2

07-22-2008 12:09 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ouch... wait it changes per level? I'll never have enough stones, can I borrow some?

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 12:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

if you didnt throw good items away then you would have enough stones Tongue
and with no chance of fails its worth the extra cost

07-22-2008 12:20 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

I wanted the nanites and mana, I didn't think of it being useful to anyone, I was also half asleep Tongue Sorry, I really should've thought

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 12:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

it will be a blue moon before you get another item like that
but hey
ive done the same thing with an artistic xxx of precognition
it was before they changed the merge tables and artistic wasnt good for any :/

07-22-2008 12:39 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ff765b092b Smile

and found a black bracelet the other day too but deleted the message Frown

07-22-2008 12:54 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

I could slap both of you after reading those last two posts lol.

Anything with a prefix and suffix is worth having evaluated and holding for a day or two. I usually go through buyers thread when I find anything like that incase someone wants it. (there is usually someone collecting anything that can be found - you will often see it in ppls profiles ingame too)

The only lucky quest I have recently was just passing the Charisma and Toughness Pilgrimages. Passed Toughness on second shot and Charisma on like 23rd lol (after using items and spending approx 300k LGO lol)

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-22-2008 12:56 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Azz420
Lord

i would be nice if they could add that in to the game as well
in auctions maybe for the small cost of 1000 lgo/1BS
you can add an item (and price you would bid for it) to your WISH LIST (for 1 month with option of extending or deleting item if already purchased)
then people can look to see if the new item they have just found is in demand
by use of the same filter that is already used in the auctions ????

i didnt sell my artistic precog straight away
i did see if i could merge something nice with it
but it couldnt and i needed room in armoury at the time :/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 07-22-2008 13:09.

07-22-2008 13:07 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

I feel liek a pratt now. It's not the first time. Before I realised how good some stuff was (way early on, I think I had 6 points when I found it) I sold an item I found, I believe it was an elvish shirt of caligula, not certain though, but I remember the huge damage boost

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

next time you find something good
ill trade you some of my short bows for it Tongue
i never find anything exciting like that Frown

07-22-2008 15:51 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
honorus
Double Ace

rofl destroying an elvish shirt of caligula if thats true then it brings tears to my eyes although im sure im guilty of destroying my fair share of stuff that wasn't as worthless as i thought hard hat of adrenaline springs to mind Frown

07-22-2008 15:53 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh but I found that last year... pretty much within joining (You'll be amazed how little i've come along ocnsidering my date of joining, check nostradamus, dats me.) So I hadn't a clue.

I wish you could trade item for item

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

yh item for item trading or private trading would be great although hard to police and prevent stone pushing etc.......... would stop me destroying potentially valuable stuf Wink

Edit: impressive how you've managed to stay below 50 points in over a year Shocked
Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 07-22-2008 16:01.

07-22-2008 15:59 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Eventually Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=49e1130ee3
07-24-2008 13:32 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

w00t this is extra lucky for me first time i've ever got 2 prefixed items from a quest

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=83070b151d

07-25-2008 12:20 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
PureDoom01
Lord

yesssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssss yesssssssssssss finally!!!!!!!!! one quest after that last one i posted my bad luck finally ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t w00t w00t

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b86337c150

07-25-2008 13:39 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pages (21): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH