Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Finds 31 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.23
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still good for merges

Your imperfection.
08-08-2008 11:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not really, the leader bit is crap for merges and the crystel cn make cruel with friendly, and murdourous with demonic
08-08-2008 11:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c446e84b59

Smile

08-08-2008 19:45 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Oh.. Very nice!!!

What ya guna be doing with it??

08-08-2008 19:46 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Knightroad
Viking

hmmm, well it dont have enuf defence to work with my tats... so il guess il sell it Smile maybe see what i could merge first :S

08-08-2008 19:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

I no this is offtopic, but i just looked at your sig more closly, is he using the dog as a gun or smelling its butt??

Pew pew pew could be a bad smell or sum sorta laser sound lol

08-08-2008 20:09 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Knightroad
Viking

rofl! he useing it as a gun Wink

08-08-2008 21:51 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

lol.. i thought he was smelling it Tongue i guess we are gonna get some warning for this...

08-08-2008 22:04 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

I don't know about anyone else, but yesterday was an great quest day for me. I didn't find any nice items; but I did find a total of: 1BS, 3HS, & 1LS - very tasty - I'm off to the auctions! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-09-2008 07:18 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Actualy me & my girlfriend were saying that!!! Together we got like 7 BS 4 HS 1 LS ^-^

08-09-2008 09:01 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Yeh I got 1HS, 3BS and a Deadly Cap of Precognition

Your imperfection.
08-09-2008 10:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

I also found 2 lifestones...wierd..... but no decent items Frown

08-09-2008 10:55 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Yeh, found signet of fox.. lucky lucky

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

08-09-2008 11:57 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9c9049ae2f

OH YES! I just gained a HS from a point up, and needed one more.... unfortunately my shortening ran off just before :S

Your imperfection.
08-10-2008 23:55 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Deleted the report, but picked this up for my troubles this morning.

Hunter's Shirt of Strongman

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 08-11-2008 13:34.

08-11-2008 13:33 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

thats a nice item methinks

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-12-2008 10:51 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Cthulhu
Viking

Holy crap..... today, I am the luckiest tentacled vampire. Big Grin
Read it & weep
Tongue Tongue Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-13-2008 20:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

OMG.... Pm me the stats... id never be able to buy it off ya.. but i needa see em!!!

Crying Crying Crying Crying

08-13-2008 21:02 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
minshres
Viking

WTF?????? dam u tentacle.. send us the stats now will ya..

08-13-2008 21:05 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Read it & weep
Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hoe...lee...crap. How the crap can you get those sorts of items? My best item for months was a ring of wisdom - maybe you could post the stats to them? In my dream I might buy them. LOL

08-13-2008 21:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Cthulhu
Viking

LoL - you'll never guess the most annoying part.... I have an armoury that has over 200 things in it at the moment; I can't even get near them for about a month! Shocked

Yah, riiiiiiiiight. I'm buying me some armoury upgrade tomorro baby! Big Grin I wants those little precious puppy dogs, like Sylvester Stallone's mum wants another face lift! Big Grin

Will post stats when I can see them. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 08-13-2008 21:14.

08-13-2008 21:13 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lolz..

08-13-2008 21:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

wow nice shorts cthuhlu looking forward to seeing the stats, um are you keeping them or auctioning them?
08-13-2008 21:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
um are you keeping them or auctioning them?

Hahahahahahahahahaha..... (falls off chair)

I'll see what the stats are like; but I have a strong suspicion that I will be using them for a little while to come.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-13-2008 21:31 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
um are you keeping them or auctioning them?

Hahahahahahahahahaha..... (falls off chair)

I'll see what the stats are like; but I have a strong suspicion that I will be using them for a little while to come.

i dont see whats so funny?
you could auction them off to someone with a rediculas amount of stones *cough* azz*cough* or use them cos your ranged, but they woudnt suit your tattoe requirments
08-13-2008 21:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

True... and they may go for more stones than ive seen in oe place.. there could be a lot of people with more stones than azz.. theres a loada people who dont use the forum, only like 20 day to day regulars and 50 often..ers

=D

08-13-2008 21:42 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

CTHULU WHAT THE HELL.... They are like PRICELESS!

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 00:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Not very good, but it is very rare

=D

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ad0bc6c27a

08-14-2008 01:10 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

NOt too bad. Not sure what merges it makes... ahh Malicious can be uysed to make deadly, but caution wont make precog DAMN

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 01:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Read it & weep
Tongue Tongue Tongue

Preview:

Elvish Shorts of the Sun (+4)

Pants
Defence: 5
Effects: AGILITY +19, defence +1, APPEARANCE +9, PERCEPTION +9, chance to hit with melee weapon -17
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 40
Selling price: 34 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 117, Mana 436

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-14-2008 01:17 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
DemonDude
Lord

Waow.. theres more!!!

How did u get yours??

08-14-2008 01:20 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Perfect ranged item is it not Big Grin

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 01:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude
Waow.. theres more!!!

How did u get yours??

I can make them.

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Perfect ranged item is it not Big Grin

Well, what about Elvish Shorts of Shepherd?

08-14-2008 01:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Well yes I htought that after I said it... but even so it's still a bloody sight easier to make is it not

Your imperfection.
08-14-2008 01:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Preview:

Elvish Shorts of the Sun (+4)
Pants
Defence: 5
Effects: AGILITY +19, defence +1, APPEARANCE +9, PERCEPTION +9, chance to hit with melee weapon -17
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 40
Selling price: 34 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 117, Mana 436

Hmm, thanks M. They have a little less defence than I'd hoped for; that is a shame; cos as Bob points out, they will negate my tattoos. But I might play with them for a little while - they could be handy.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-14-2008 08:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Well, thats the only problem. Any high agility/perception prefix/suffix combination will have low defense unless its at perfect (+1)

08-14-2008 09:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=63cda2f500

not too bad

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-15-2008 12:17 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
DemonDude
Lord

lol, that dont count!!!!

08-15-2008 15:21 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
bobalob57
Viking

why doesnt it?
08-15-2008 15:36 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

because semi sniper is crap

08-15-2008 15:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pages (21): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH