Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (21): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Finds 31 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2331 Votes - Average Rating: 9.23
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep..

.. Didnt i hear that it was changed to be better???

.. is that true??

08-15-2008 15:58 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, its better than before the change, but for me its still crap

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
08-15-2008 16:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

its ok i find, its got more ignore defence and better chanse for crit hit, as well as having more perception than a hunting rifle at some stages, but because it only has 2 attacks i will have to agree there
08-15-2008 16:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Should a semi Automatic gun have a few fast attacks and 1 strong attack??

i though it was bangbangbang BANG

the last shot being stronger causing more recoil and needing rest time (i got that from tv shows tho lol)

Bobalob, u no about guns!!!

=D

08-15-2008 16:28 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Semi is rather awful. The Hunting rifle's extra attack more than makes up the damage

Your imperfection.
08-15-2008 16:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude

the last shot being stronger causing more recoil and needing rest time (i got that from tv shows tho lol)

=D

nope the recoil should stay the same as the guns uses the recoil to reload otherwise it would be bolt action.
the last shot is as powerfull as the first.

i think that the semoi auto has some ups and downs, if it wasnt for the 3rd attack the hunting rifle wouldnt be as good compared to it, i think some more crit chance would help it out a lot though
08-15-2008 16:38 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude

=D

nope the recoil should stay the same as the guns uses the recoil to reload otherwise it would be bolt action.
the last shot is as powerfull as the first.

i think that the semoi auto has some ups and downs, if it wasnt for the 3rd attack the hunting rifle wouldnt be as good compared to it, i think some more crit chance would help it out a lot though

bobalob u know how much i hate gunners and wish them all bad luck Tongue (well except one) but i suppose giveing a +10% chance for crit to the semi-auto sniper rifle couldn't hurt 2 much and make it kinda equal to the hunting rifle(hunting rifle have extra att,semi-auto gets much more crit chance

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-15-2008 17:32 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3d48dfc611

need more drops like this
not great but can be useful Smile

08-16-2008 05:22 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

very nice azz Smile last one sold for 2 SS Shocked

08-16-2008 08:20 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=85b4cc2ee9

Best drop for yonks. And it'll only make 1SS Frown If that even Crying

08-16-2008 23:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

link doesn't work scillage

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-17-2008 12:25 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

It did when he fist posted it.... he got some elvish shorts, lol

my best find in quite a while:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=88c489eab3

I knew I should have bid for the amulet and the ring that recently went for auctions to complete the set.... >.< typical....

08-17-2008 12:52 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: lucky quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow how lucky are you lot, so many of you posted red links saying message deleted lol

08-17-2008 13:29 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: lucky quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2b6512d0c3

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a2866f49eb

08-17-2008 14:41 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=09edd2847c

check the 3rd from last quest =D

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

08-18-2008 16:58 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Thats rather nice if you got the set

Your imperfection.
08-19-2008 00:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c45d6cf092

Not the best headwear item, but certainly the best suffix for me Big Grin
08-20-2008 19:24 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2b6512d0c3

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a2866f49eb

Damn! 2 in the same week.... good finds. Wink I've still not found a soulstone on a quest.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-21-2008 08:35 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c45d6cf092

Not the best headwear item, but certainly the best suffix for me Big Grin

That was a helmet of precog BTW

And now this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=54a4e51c34

Big Grin My luck amazes even me Tongue
08-22-2008 14:54 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
bobalob57
Viking

nice.
maybe this is a hint that you should stick with being a gunner

i took all the shortbows as a hint an changed to range after a while
08-22-2008 14:59 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

lol, you could get crits of 80 with a shortbow! Tongue Definately a sign to go ranged Big Grin
08-22-2008 15:02 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
DemonDude
Lord

Was guna buy 1!! =D

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9315dc40e9

AND

WHY WHY, WHY IS IT A CORSET

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a6b727b08e

At least i can make it into a cape easy!!!

=D

08-22-2008 22:12 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1a79d61754

My best drop for a long time
08-25-2008 00:45 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

nice malooga Smile i aint seen a precognition item in a while :S mainly cos i aint been looking probs Tongue think i have used all my quest luck up Frown

08-25-2008 03:41 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

this is my luckiest quest yet not a patch on most of yours but good for a player with no luck

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e7b5c12bec

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
08-25-2008 10:21 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c1fae1110f

lol

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-25-2008 12:53 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

Shocked nice shirt evan!!, that other thing is rubbish, you just wana stick on auction Tongue

08-25-2008 15:07 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=022cb5a8b9
08-26-2008 18:39 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

@ma-ma-ma-malooga

ncie item they will defo come in handy for questing...

08-26-2008 18:51 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

2 recent lucky quests
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2222d6e77d

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0390732aa1
pretty happy bout my luck with those
08-27-2008 15:04 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

my 5th by my count:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=42df7ffe89

08-27-2008 15:06 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Loonplatoon

Registration Date: 07-06-2008
Clan: D.B

do u all put your luck up for all these quests ?

08-27-2008 17:18 Loonplatoon is offline Search for Posts by Loonplatoon Add Loonplatoon to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

i dont i just have my 5 luck from being a culstist
08-27-2008 17:25 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Loonplatoon
do u all put your luck up for all these quests ?

I didn't for that quest.... but coincidentily.... whilst I was in the quest before that one, I upgraded 2 runic items from +3 to good for a luck set... when that quest finished, I found a lifestone... then the quest after was a soulstone.... I wasn't wearing the runic set for the quest, so I doubt it had any influence.... but it was still nice Big Grin

now I'm using the set... yet to see much of a difference, I've gone from 10 luck, to 39 so I'm hoping for something impressive... watch this space!

08-27-2008 17:50 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

so how'd it go?

and did u do far quest or easy quest?

08-27-2008 19:31 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Jees guys,. nice finds! I haven't had a decent drop since in about 4 or 5 months, I kid you not.

Maybe I should get off my ass and get a questing EQ :S

08-28-2008 03:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yeah look at my find!:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b18559667f

How amazing! Congratz all on your not-as-good-as-mine finds Big Grin

08-28-2008 11:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hunt0r

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: [-END-]

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3bf73b1e50

Only really decent drop I have had.

had 1 other SS before. Nothing decent since

08-28-2008 23:31 Hunt0r is offline Search for Posts by Hunt0r Add Hunt0r to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I take it back. Made up a dodgy quest EQ out of dodgy items lying around my armoury and started on Far Quests.

This was the third Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7a4a86627b

08-29-2008 00:05 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Blimey Artoir, that is one hell of a good find! Bloodstones are so rare nowadays! XD

08-29-2008 01:10 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (21): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky Finds

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH