Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Necropolis: What is best armor build for rangers? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Necropolis: What is best armor build for rangers?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Necropolis: What is best armor build for rangers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please don't just tell me something like good hunters of speed, i am talking realistically which one would be better for a weapon like a perfect shurikan of reaction

Between

Tigers or Precog on head
Tigers or hunters or orchid or speed on body
Tigers or Shepherd on Legs

Jewels

Solar or hawks or xxx of bat or

Keep in mind i'm talking about for reaction suffix weapons only.

Thanks

12-04-2010 20:32 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

solar set is a no as it reduces defence to zero rendering any ranged tats useless, hawks is much better though extremely pricey and not easy to get a hold of.

tigers set again a no as it reduces defence to a level you cannot use tattoos with it.

for the same reason orchid is a no for armour especially as you lose perception from it too.

the best suffix for armour would be deathsower

12-04-2010 21:08 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for necro ranged you would need

perfect tigers headband of precognition
perfect cape of orchid/deathsower
perfect shorts of shephard/night

ranged is all about the crits on necro server so tigers set is a must

solar/hawks of levitation/bat

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-04-2010 21:15 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Waaaaaaaaambulance
solar set is a no as it reduces defence to zero rendering any ranged tats useless, hawks is much better though extremely pricey and not easy to get a hold of.

tigers set again a no as it reduces defence to a level you cannot use tattoos with it.

for the same reason orchid is a no for armour especially as you lose perception from it too.

the best suffix for armour would be deathsower

Mate, Deggial is on Necro so tattoos are none-existant.

The only thing I know that is good for Ranged on either server is Bat items. They give both perc and agility. So look for some perfect xxx of bat. Smile

12-04-2010 21:15 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

RE: What is best armor build for rangers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Deggs
RE: What is best armor build for rangers?
Thanks

Depends on the tattoo chosen.
if I reckon Vlade is a Hunter and he uses a Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower (+1) while CESARZ, Collector, cannot use it due to Defence requirements, so he uses a Perfect Cape of the Death Sower (+2).
Deggs, Ranged damage in ONLY increased by items with + damage, so G hunter's of Speed would never be the best option to a ranged player.

Next time, specify the server so we can prevent ourselves from saying things that will sound odd to you just because of the servers differences.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 12-04-2010 21:20.

12-04-2010 21:18 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Deggs

Thanks peeps and I'm only on necro right now so no tats:p

More suggestions are still welcome!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Deggs: 12-04-2010 22:28.

12-04-2010 21:52 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

realistically for this server?Smile

First look that perfect tigers set gives you 19% for critical hit. Then think about sum of agility+perception. Do you get on this server tigers with perc on head easily? or tigers + dmg/agi atmour? or tigers + agi pants?Smile Sure it is possible but hard to findSmile

So in my opinion if you want to be good ranger you should find smth like that:

Legendary Good Bow of Reaction - 17% crit

and no tigers but:

good/perf preco
good/perf death sower
normal/good shorts of the night

+ good solar setSmile

all this items can be prefixed Smile

I think it will be good for the beginningSmile If you have more questions about ranger character just pm me in game so we can talk about it Smile

NeSTeA

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
12-05-2010 04:51 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Necropolis: What is best armor build for rangers?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH