Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 8
Effects: minimum damage of all weapons +5, maximum damage of all weapons +8, APPEARANCE +17, PERCEPTION +27, damage of all weapons increased by 1 for every 4 levels, chance to hit with melee weapons -58, TOUGHNESS -9, defence -19
Requirements: LEVEL: 57 (74), STRENGTH: 38 (50), APPEARANCE: 32 (42)
Value: 13 125 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1111, Mana 1962

Value of this guys?

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-06-2010 21:00 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking at how much it took me to make mine i'd say your looking 13ss +

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-06-2010 21:07 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Perfect Bandanna of the Shepherd (+1)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH