Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cant sacrifice.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cant sacrifice..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
haz_dude

Registration Date: 05-18-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: TSH

Cant sacrifice.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: haz_dude

Problem description:

I go to sacrifice and it says; 'You have not enough people or honour points to begin an expedition.'

BUT

You will be able to start an expedition in: NOW

HONOUR PTS 15354

Cost of resurrection Sacrifice
0 / 1160 HONOUR PTS 1160 HONOUR PTS
0 / 58000 people 58000 people

im filling all the requirements.....
12-07-2010 13:20 haz_dude is offline Search for Posts by haz_dude Add haz_dude to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you have the people needed?
12-07-2010 13:23 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
haz_dude

Thread Starter Thread Started by haz_dude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, 58k needed and 61k i have....
12-07-2010 13:26 haz_dude is offline Search for Posts by haz_dude Add haz_dude to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Are you trying to start the expedition too?

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-07-2010 13:51 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

RE: Cant sacrifice.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by haz_dude
Id in game: haz_dude

Problem description:

I go to sacrifice and it says; 'You have not enough people or honour points to begin an expedition.'

BUT

You will be able to start an expedition in: NOW

HONOUR PTS 15354

Cost of resurrection Sacrifice
0 / 1160 HONOUR PTS 1160 HONOUR PTS
0 / 58000 people 58000 people

im filling all the requirements.....

That happened to me too, but I discovered the reason. I was trying to ressurect AND start an expo, and I had ebough People to ressurect, the thing is, you must have enough ppl to ressurect AND enough ppl to put you in the expo, which is your level X 50 (in my case 68X50 = 3400 ppl needed) which means that, if I wanted to ressurect and start this expo you're showing, I would need to have 58000 + 3400 ppl which means I would need to have 61400 ppl.
Check if it isn't the matter with you.

12-07-2010 14:58 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
haz_dude

Thread Starter Thread Started by haz_dude

iv been attacked now so dont have enough ppl anyway, i believe it could have been this after talking to one of the ppl from my clan. Iv played long enough, think i would have realised this; silly me!

If this was the problem then i believe this sould really be included in the next tweek of the game, just needs a little box when you check the start expo aswell box that says you also need this much to start the expo. would be handy and im sure not too hard to add in.

just a thought,

Thank you all for your advice;

Haz
12-07-2010 15:08 haz_dude is offline Search for Posts by haz_dude Add haz_dude to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

In essence you need to include the people as if you were accepting yourself into the expedition.

So, it says 1160 honour points, but realistically its 1160+your level. Similar with people, it is 58000+ the corresponding number to your level. 50* level or something i believe.

12-07-2010 18:44 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Cant sacrifice..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH