Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » AntiBot patch 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page AntiBot patch 2 18 Votes - Average Rating: 1.5618 Votes - Average Rating: 1.5618 Votes - Average Rating: 1.5618 Votes - Average Rating: 1.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

AntiBot patch 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In case of recognition of excessive refreshing sites in short periods of time user will be logged out and his\her account will be banned for 1 hour. It is also reported so recidivists will receive longer punishment.

Limits are chosen is such way that it is not possible to get blocked while playing normally.

To avoid this you should refrain from:
- opening BloodWars sites too fast, one after another, especially in new bookmarks, but not only,
- refreshing several bookmarks with Bloodwars at the same time (you should refresh them one after another with minimum 1-2 seconds of interval between them).

If you don't abide these rules you may generate as much stress on server as 20 players under normal conditions.

We apologise for any inconvenience connected with AntiBot system and thank you for understanding our care for game free from lag and forbidden applications. We would like to inform that similar restrictions are present in majority of on-line game (for example Diablo II).

We do NOT unban people banned this way.

05-01-2007 22:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Dariusz

Registration Date: 05-29-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ku|wa, bo mnie ju| wkurza, chciaBem si tylko zalogowa i dostaBem bana na 1 g. za co?? za to |e mam szybki komputer ?? czy wy macie jakies spwowolniona reakcj?? Dziekuje za nastepeneogo bana, bo pewnie mi sie nalezy, przynajmniej wiem za co...........................

/warnings for non-english and offence - DrGreenthumb/
05-29-2007 20:45 Dariusz is offline Search for Posts by Dariusz Add Dariusz to your Buddy List
ziomal

Registration Date: 04-30-2007
Race in game: Cultist

kiedy?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kiedy bedzie r2 jak np necropolia??

/warnings for non-english - DrGreenthumb/
06-08-2007 12:51 ziomal is offline Search for Posts by ziomal Add ziomal to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the 1st day of May 2009.
06-08-2007 13:33 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Anti bot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have just been logged out because of 'inactivity'. However, i had not left my computer and had just checked my messages. Then i clicked on 'click hereto login again' and my page acted irratically and kept refreshing itself. Dreading what i was going to find, i opened up a new internet window and logged on. Then i found that your anti bot 2 had banned me. Is tere any way that you could un-ban me as it refreshed on its' own?

06-10-2007 17:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

i have had this problem in the past

think its something to do with new internet explorer version

CLICK.
06-10-2007 18:20 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Drakinola

Registration Date: 03-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: MAFIA

I have just been banned by it, but all it says is "Other" as reason.

I don't even know what I did, as I didn't log on half an hour ago..

06-23-2007 19:34 Drakinola is offline Homepage of Drakinola Search for Posts by Drakinola Add Drakinola to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Drakinola
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

if you are banned by AntiBot so you were refreshing pages too fast or f.e. you used a roll on ranking

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
06-23-2007 21:21 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » AntiBot patch 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH