Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » My best :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page My best :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zendo

Registration Date: 08-23-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Khorne

My best :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=62424565a5

12-09-2010 17:11 zendo is offline Search for Posts by zendo Add zendo to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: My best :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here

Lucky FInds

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-09-2010 17:48 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Next time try to post it in proper thread.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-09-2010 17:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Necropolis » My best :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH