Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The luck of the Polish » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The luck of the Polish
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

The luck of the Polish Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zwiteczny Event. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

Drodzy Gracze,

w dniach 27-31.12.2010 na wszystkich serwerach aktywny bdzie patch Zwiteczny dajcy +50 szcz[cia dla WSZYSTKICH.

{yczymy udanych dropów.

Z powa|aniem

BWTeam

all players on polish realms get +50 luck from the 26th to 31st as an x-mass event.

any plans for us receiving something similar? or do we simply get the delights of a changed item picture to something festive as every other year? \o_O/

(credit for translating and finding this initially goes to Ba_al, i'm just his puppet he's the one pulling all the strings)

edit: wasn't sure where to put this thread, so put it here (duh), mods please move it if not appropriate

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Waaaaaaaaambulance: 12-10-2010 13:23.

12-10-2010 13:16 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone mentioned this to me on the french server.

I think, the short answer, as always, is Wait and See Big Grin

We are ALWAYS a week or so behind on board updates compared to polish, if i had £1 for every thread that asked:

"On the polish forums they get this update soon! why dont we!!!!!"

1 week later:

"Oh nevermind, we are getting it too."

...Then i would be rich.

Wait for a week then complain we are getting nothing. However, the devs wouldnt give a huge bonus like that to the polish players, without as much as a seasonal greeting to the EN servers.

Bide your time, Im sure dev generousity and christmas spirit will reach us soon Smile

12-10-2010 13:25 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Waaaaaaaaambulance
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am aware of the delay lol, and i didn't mean to come across as whining, was just asking if its planned for us to get the same or not >_>

12-10-2010 13:26 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

I think this won't be any hard work to place this patch on UK servers too.

We have the same patches as on polish servers so I hope we will get this patch too Smile +50 luck? There will be nice items on board to evaluation Big Grin

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-10-2010 13:39 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
diablevert

Registration Date: 02-22-2009

we will also have it on French Bw servers

12-10-2010 20:47 diablevert is offline Search for Posts by diablevert Add diablevert to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for diablevert
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The luck of the Polish

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH