Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The luck of the Polish » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The luck of the Polish
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 The luck of the Polish Waaaaaaaaambulance 12-10-2010 13:16
 RE: The luck of the Polish OTNC 12-10-2010 13:25
 RE: The luck of the Polish Waaaaaaaaambulance 12-10-2010 13:26
 RE: The luck of the Polish Robin887 12-10-2010 13:39
 RE: The luck of the Polish diablevert 12-10-2010 20:47

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

The luck of the Polish Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zwiteczny Event. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

Drodzy Gracze,

w dniach 27-31.12.2010 na wszystkich serwerach aktywny bdzie patch Zwiteczny dajcy +50 szcz[cia dla WSZYSTKICH.

{yczymy udanych dropów.

Z powa|aniem

BWTeam

all players on polish realms get +50 luck from the 26th to 31st as an x-mass event.

any plans for us receiving something similar? or do we simply get the delights of a changed item picture to something festive as every other year? \o_O/

(credit for translating and finding this initially goes to Ba_al, i'm just his puppet he's the one pulling all the strings)

edit: wasn't sure where to put this thread, so put it here (duh), mods please move it if not appropriate

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Waaaaaaaaambulance: 12-10-2010 13:23.

12-10-2010 13:16 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone mentioned this to me on the french server.

I think, the short answer, as always, is Wait and See Big Grin

We are ALWAYS a week or so behind on board updates compared to polish, if i had £1 for every thread that asked:

"On the polish forums they get this update soon! why dont we!!!!!"

1 week later:

"Oh nevermind, we are getting it too."

...Then i would be rich.

Wait for a week then complain we are getting nothing. However, the devs wouldnt give a huge bonus like that to the polish players, without as much as a seasonal greeting to the EN servers.

Bide your time, Im sure dev generousity and christmas spirit will reach us soon Smile

12-10-2010 13:25 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Waaaaaaaaambulance
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am aware of the delay lol, and i didn't mean to come across as whining, was just asking if its planned for us to get the same or not >_>

12-10-2010 13:26 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

I think this won't be any hard work to place this patch on UK servers too.

We have the same patches as on polish servers so I hope we will get this patch too Smile +50 luck? There will be nice items on board to evaluation Big Grin

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-10-2010 13:39 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
diablevert

Registration Date: 02-22-2009

we will also have it on French Bw servers

12-10-2010 20:47 diablevert is offline Search for Posts by diablevert Add diablevert to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for diablevert
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The luck of the Polish

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH