Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » A.r.m.e.d » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A.r.m.e.d
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

A.r.m.e.d Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we are a clan that have just started out we have 8 members upto now and are rank 57 at the moment but we are progressing rapidly through the days.we are a very loyal clan and always look out for each. other all we need is more members to get a better stronger clan. I am still looking for a permanent deputy at the moment i am rotating through our members i am looking for a loyal team player that wants the best for the rest of the clan pm me in the game if you would like to be my deputy. I will welcome anybody to our clan with the upmost respect.and will not discriminate by ho many points you have. Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 09-02-2008 17:40.

06-19-2008 22:36 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Busta

Registration Date: 06-05-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Bloodline

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you guys wanna join up withour crew were 51st Bloodline
06-24-2008 13:21 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry not been on for a while but ye but i wanna keep armed if you dont mind

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

08-31-2008 18:14 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » A.r.m.e.d

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH