Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Christmas Gift from BWTeam » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Christmas Gift from BWTeam 10 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thans so much...but i've found better items before this eventSmile

90% quests are red....

cheers
12-30-2010 20:33 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure what you lot are all bitching about (apart from the fact that is what you usually do); this event has been brilliant.
People who needed to do pilgrimages, have had a big boost to help pass. Attacks get through easier, doesn't help you win more, but does help you get in! Tongue

I have been doing mostly far quests, and found a bundle of good stuff, not just on this server on all my other accounts as well. No, I haven't found any legendary perfect titanium rings of bat; but then I never expected to. But I have found a lot of stuff that I can sell, and I am very happy about that. Thanks BWT. Smile

Honestly, sometimes I can understand why the Dev's struggle to communicate with the UK server, we really are a bunch of moaning muddy-funsters.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-31-2010 09:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Not sure what you lot are all bitching about (apart from the fact that is what you usually do); this event has been brilliant.
People who needed to do pilgrimages, have had a big boost to help pass. Attacks get through easier, doesn't help you win more, but does help you get in! Tongue

I have been doing mostly far quests, and found a bundle of good stuff, not just on this server on all my other accounts as well. No, I haven't found any legendary perfect titanium rings of bat; but then I never expected to. But I have found a lot of stuff that I can sell, and I am very happy about that. Thanks BWT. Smile

Honestly, sometimes I can understand why the Dev's struggle to communicate with the UK server, we really are a bunch of moaning muddy-funsters.

Thumbs up

Even with higher 'LUCK' you won't always get 'LUCKY' thats why they gave us 50 more 'LUCK' and not 50 more 'CERTAIN PRE AND SUFFIXED AMAZING DROP THING THAT MEANS THE ONLY DROPS ARE LEGENDARY PERFECT XXX XXX OF XXX'

It seems people moan about the good things as much as the bad things
I heard this from a comedy show on Dave
'Your inventing your own misery'

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-31-2010 10:37 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: [Gangrel]

some people are just never happy

for example:
give someone an item that has higher requirements than that person can meet and they will ask if an easiness set comes free of charge with it

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by thunder123: 12-31-2010 12:57.

12-31-2010 12:56 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
plz-die-thx

Registration Date: 03-13-2010

For me this 'christmas present' was just +10% on passing pilgrimages. No drop at all besides perfect biting knives Wink

01-03-2011 06:35 plz-die-thx is offline Search for Posts by plz-die-thx Add plz-die-thx to your Buddy List
freako

Registration Date: 01-25-2011

quote:
Originally posted by thunder123
some people are just never happy

for example:
give someone an item that has higher requirements than that person can meet and they will ask if an easiness set comes free of charge with it

thanks for this gift, i like
01-25-2011 22:00 freako is offline Search for Posts by freako Add freako to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Christmas Gift from BWTeam

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH