Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » non english message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page non english message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

non english message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my id: 108
player id: 11090
message link: http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=15404998&type=2
message link 2: http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=15405166&type=2

after asking him/her to talk in english he/she kept on talking french, also I think the content of the 1st message is offensive

thx

12-15-2010 09:07 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

24h

12-16-2010 10:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
tylur

Registration Date: 12-08-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why ???????
Same clan and you report me ???? great mentality bowmore... my msg wasn't offensive , speak french is bad ????

" i think the content of the 1st message is offensive "
go google translation and please , before use ban speak to 2 side if not it's too easy to make ban to players....

Sorry my english is bad but it's abused to take a ban for that.... Frown (((((

not realy cool , i'm ban for nothing... tssssssss
12-16-2010 10:35 tylur is offline Search for Posts by tylur Add tylur to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » non english message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH