Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 2 computers - account sitting? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page 2 computers - account sitting?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

2 computers - account sitting? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought a laptop computer a few days ago and it arrived today and I started questioning myself, if I play on the desk computer and on the laptop computer, will I be banned for account sitting (not at the same time)?
I shared the desk computer with other relatives and now I bought a laptop for me but there is a chance I use the desk computer again to play Blood Wars, which means I'll use 2 computers.
Is it account sitting?

12-20-2010 19:39 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you log into somebody elses account? Thats the definition of account sitting..

I use my iPhone, my laptop, and any other device to log into BW
12-20-2010 19:44 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Orem
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, only my account.
I thought that when the same account had logged in using multiple devices it was account sitting.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Orem: 12-20-2010 19:48.

12-20-2010 19:47 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

You'll be fine mate.

1 person, 1 account, one computer at a time, you're playing in the rules.

12-20-2010 19:47 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

As long as you're not logging into anyone else's account, you can use as many devices as you want Big Grin

12-20-2010 19:48 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

check your internet line,
if you play with same ip public for both computers, you must report to operator.

you can check your ip public at http://speedtest.net/

account sitting = many account with 1 ip public

play necro hardcore(r8.PL) and you dont have to worry about account sitting.

npc son's name : cpu

12-20-2010 21:18 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Moved and account sitting as was mentioned is using several accounts on one computer, so you are safe.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-21-2010 18:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » 2 computers - account sitting?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH