Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tome of Darkness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tome of Darkness 7 Votes - Average Rating: 7.437 Votes - Average Rating: 7.43
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dragonslayer31

Registration Date: 11-14-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont wanna be crushed by pluto o.oXD
12-21-2010 19:30 dragonslayer31 is offline Search for Posts by dragonslayer31 Add dragonslayer31 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

were do oyu get other pieces? quest attacks?
12-21-2010 20:00 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Oo-H454M-oO

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

from other people
12-21-2010 20:05 Oo-H454M-oO is offline Search for Posts by Oo-H454M-oO Add Oo-H454M-oO to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

how we swap the pictures?
12-21-2010 21:03 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Copy and paste the link at the bottom of the message Smile

12-21-2010 21:06 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

on 22nd of december, the sun enters the capricornus constellation, which is also the winter solstice.

so i answered that Smile

2028 obviously too.

12-21-2010 21:07 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

I think the dev too much watching Heroes series (season 1, episode 1) Big Grin

Heroin addict Isaac Mendez can precognitively paint future events, including a nuclear explosion in New York City.
http://medlibrary.org/medwiki/Isaac_Mendez

npc son's name : cpu

12-22-2010 00:41 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by npc
I think the dev too much watching Heroes series (season 1, episode 1) Big Grin

Heroin addict Isaac Mendez can precognitively paint future events, including a nuclear explosion in New York City.
http://medlibrary.org/medwiki/Isaac_Mendez

Lol Fort The Same And XD Sweet Series Is Heros

12-22-2010 10:13 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Allabar

Registration Date: 08-24-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: TDF

Seems the devs like the Tome of Eternal Darkness from Eternal Darkness xD
GAMECUBE!

In serious, are the "abominations" that are mentioned vampires?

12-22-2010 13:42 Allabar is offline Search for Posts by Allabar Add Allabar to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by Allabar
Seems the devs like the Tome of Eternal Darkness from Eternal Darkness xD
GAMECUBE!

In serious, are the "abominations" that are mentioned vampires?

I loved that game I went through it 3 times for the proper ending.

I thought We were the abominations that were going to get purged , Hopfully these attacks will be the sector events that are mentioned in the introduction.

12-22-2010 18:00 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

Breaking News.

12-26-2010 09:26 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Hahaha nice on NPC. I don't think the staff were relating it to some real life prediction because then it wouldn't be decyphering it... I just guessed a date in Janurary lol

12-26-2010 14:35 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Clan: DASH

If it really is referring to the 2028 asteroid,try 30-10-2028... Because the asteroid is called the Halloween asteroid... Big Grin

That's what it is to be slaved

12-26-2010 15:36 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by VomitorY
If it really is referring to the 2028 asteroid,try 30-10-2028... Because the asteroid is called the Halloween asteroid... Big Grin

I have entered but heres a tip

Where is the asteroid related to capriconus?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-26-2010 15:40 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

They say noone guess yet. I put 22.12.2028 and its wrong Frown

Who will put correct date? Big Grin

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-28-2010 01:49 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Robin887

How you know?

12-28-2010 01:53 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

I had a dream and it turned out to be the 9th of either jan or dec.

What a sad person I am.

12-28-2010 09:10 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:

How you know?

Admin on polish board said that all dates we put in topic are wrong.
So its not so easy as we tough Smile

I will buy:
12-28-2010 13:20 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:

How you know?

Admin on polish board said that all dates we put in topic are wrong.
So its not so easy as we tough Smile

I only hope in that case that they are able to explain the logic behind the date when it comes to decision time, rather than just announcing the date and leaving it at that
12-28-2010 13:48 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

we dont even have official announcement for Tome of Darkness when started.
maybe its only just for fun at uk server and no meaning.

12-28-2010 13:52 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Robin887
Forum Ace

I think this date means day of act 3 start. Many players belive that. I hope its true Smile

I will buy:
12-29-2010 01:05 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
I think this date means day of act 3 start. Many players belive that. I hope its true Smile

I hope your not right I don't want to wait untill 2028 for act 3 I will probably be dead then.

12-29-2010 17:27 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

quote:

Yeah.. Act 3 begins in 2028...
And that day i will be shouting capricornus to the sky...

12-29-2010 17:54 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

ill have quit loooong before then if i have to wait 18 years for a significant update LOL

IGN: acidic shots
12-29-2010 18:42 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

i dont think this has got to do with act 3 at all tbh

what would be point in putting tome of darkness on all servers to guess the date

when act 3 woudnt be implemented here untill its been tested on polish realms for a while first anyway ??

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-29-2010 19:23 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

And if it hasn't been guessed yet i doubt there is a reasonable answer really

12-31-2010 16:29 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

if no any update tomorrow,
my answer fail 1/3.

01-05-2011 14:08 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Remind me when exactly this ends?

01-09-2011 15:58 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Remind me when exactly this ends?

i assumed it would end at new years

but maybee there waiting for someone to get the right answer ???

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-09-2011 16:53 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

They will surely end it when everyone tries it out... Big Grin

01-09-2011 20:50 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tome of Darkness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH