Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » all rolled in to 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page all rolled in to 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

all rolled in to 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st of all sorry if this is in the wrong place.

ok my question is can any 1 tell me the best prefix and suffix'd item or mixed that gives a decent +to perception as well as gives extra damage and has a high defence as i need it for my tattoo and just can't seem to find the right head gear.
thanks in advanced

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
06-23-2008 06:51 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

question is how high defense.. damage increasers are horned or deadly and perception raisers are shepherd/sun/senses/prophet/caution/precognition but none of them raises defense.. highest defense have helmet, but also highest requirements..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-23-2008 07:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
icecold
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by icecold
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as i have demon tattoo for the lvl5's i need min 25 but i don't want to lose out on perception as it's 1 of the hardest things to get. i'm using this at the moment but i was curious cause it doesn't have anything that increases weapon damage

Good Helmet of Prophet CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 24
Effects: hit of all weapons +8, PERCEPTION +13, chance to hit with melee weapon -29
Requirements: LEVEL: 41, STRENGTH: 39
Selling price: 21 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 181, Mana 544

06-23-2008 07:29 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Assault Helmet of Precognition would do you well. Or alternatively any Strengthened or similar with the same suffix.

06-23-2008 09:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

ok and chears for the help

06-23-2008 09:53 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

get perf bandanna +1 of caution
25 def
20 perc
+ around 20 dmg
+15 to app
06-23-2008 12:14 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Err mate, you know the risks of getting something to perfect +1? Even without failures, it would be:

5BS
1LS
5HS
2SS

So that makes 1000 + 100 + 5 = 1105 BS

And that is purely everything going perfect. Chances of that happening are equal to the chances of me winning the lottery even though:

A) I don't play the lottery
&
B) I'm too young to buy tickets

06-23-2008 12:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Assault is giving luck, criticals and defense.. no real damage increasers.. well if you dont count that you go critical..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-23-2008 21:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Assault is probably the best bet though. The extra bonuses are worth it over Strengthened unless you want the set bonus.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
06-24-2008 03:14 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Assault Helmet (+4) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 39
Effects: hit of all weapons +6, LUCK +2, chance for critical hit +7 %, defence +25
Requirements: LEVEL: 40, STRENGTH: 48, TOUGHNESS: 35
Selling price: 47 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 122, Mana 449

But don't forget about the requirements, they're really high especially if you add a nice prefix with perception bonus. Good Helmet of Prophet (+1) would do better for you.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-24-2008 03:57 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
icecold
Triple Ace

cheers, i think if i could get this i would b trully set. Assault Helmit of Precognition

06-24-2008 04:19 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

i could have sworn there was an assault hard hat of precog in the sellers section recently, obviously not a helmet but close

06-24-2008 04:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: all rolled in to 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is, and it looks a beauty but i like my helmits. lol

06-24-2008 05:00 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » all rolled in to 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH