Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I have something to say...please read. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I have something to say...please read.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

I have something to say...please read. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Today is Christmas..and we have a negative event..."stroke of misfortune" and on last christmas we had "earthquake" ...so me thinks that is not coincidence..someone in BW does not like ChristmasFrown Dang Mods..Christmas Haters.
12-26-2010 02:58 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
Orem
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 04-18-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tutorial
Server events don't have fixed dates or hours of beginning. They occur entirely at random as an effect of mana flow or nanites activity on the planet.

It is completely random. Just because it is Christmas doesn't mean it will not be randomly picked.
I do not see a point in starting a thread about this as it seems to be a scream about being unlucky; for that:
The screaming room

12-26-2010 03:23 Orem is offline Search for Posts by Orem Add Orem to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Orem
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed Orem. Closed.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-26-2010 18:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I have something to say...please read.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH