Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Cain's Christmas Vision » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cain's Christmas Vision 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

Cain's Christmas Vision Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This event is the biggest rubbish i've ever seen....it's 3-rd day and i found only knives, caps and clubs...sory i foun perfect crossbow yesterday....
12-28-2010 09:58 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And how many prefixes and suffixes have you found with those clubs?
12-28-2010 10:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
krzysiek wampir

Registration Date: 05-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: WJS

Thread Starter Thread Started by krzysiek wampir
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

perfect baclava, perfect cap, perfect knife....Smile prefix and suffix??? o yes platinium tie and necklace of genius...wonderfull, simillar rubish i'm finding everyday with no luckSmile

sorry i forgotSmile i did'n find anything intresting from 5-6 monthsSmile maybe i'm looser......anyway i play this game with fun and pleasure...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by krzysiek wampir: 12-28-2010 22:06.

12-28-2010 22:01 krzysiek wampir is offline Search for Posts by krzysiek wampir Add krzysiek wampir to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

quote:
Originally posted by krzysiek wampir
maybe i'm looser......
You're clearly too soft for this game then, just be a man and quit it or stop whining Tongue .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

12-28-2010 22:36 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
perfect baclava, perfect cap, perfect knife....Smile prefix and suffix??? o yes platinium tie and necklace of genius...wonderfull, simillar rubish i'm finding everyday with no luckSmile

sorry i forgotSmile i did'n find anything intresting from 5-6 monthsSmile maybe i'm looser......anyway i play this game with fun and pleasure...

Lot of that going around in Necro atm, i've been running dry of good drops for over a year while overs get multiple amazing drops

You'll get lucky soon

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-28-2010 23:25 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
quote:

Lot of that going around in Necro atm, i've been running dry of good drops for over a year while overs get multiple amazing drops

You'll get lucky soon

I hope we all get some super drop sooner or later.

But about this event... I drop junk too. Perfect junk with no prefix/sufix...

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-29-2010 01:07 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d521157425

z1 drop 134 luck EPIC FAIL/ forgot to tell it was pilgrimage

You gain 229 experience pts and 31 litres of blood.
During the quest the following items were found: Perfect Bracelet, Perfect Corset, Good Shirt, Good Tailcoat.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ghaldria: 12-29-2010 09:38.

12-29-2010 09:37 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria

During the quest the following items were found: Perfect Bracelet, Perfect Corset, Good Shirt, Good Tailcoat.

Without even pref/suf Big Grin I love bw presents Smile

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-29-2010 13:17 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria

Dude, that's a single pilgrimage. You can't judge whole event just by seeing this, because a single attempt isn't representative. If everyone posted their drops in topics like this one: Drop from Event Smile 27-31.12 2010r you could compare to drops shown in normal topics, and see that this luck boost works.

Besides, lucks influence isn't limited to a chance for better drops. Aren't you happy to have better chance for succesful ambush, or better chance for critical hit, and maximum chance to hit during expeditions? I certainly am
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=67fbb77bb5
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bbbb53f3a3
>:-D

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 12-29-2010 14:00.

12-29-2010 13:58 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Questwise, it's been WORSE for me then usual Tongue

And so far nothing I especially want has turned up on Auction...

I expected a lot more from this >.<

Helps with Ambushes though, and the overral quest chances. It can't help I'm in z4.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
12-29-2010 16:07 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

RE: Cain's Christmas Vision Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
This event is the biggest rubbish i've ever seen....it's 3-rd day and i found only knives, caps and clubs...sory i foun perfect crossbow yesterday....

I agree I have had no good drops My quests are still failing at 80% and the luck just lets more people walk past My high perception so I get more people getting through to Me .
The sooner it ends the better.

12-29-2010 17:33 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Cain's Christmas Vision

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH