Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Equipment Deciding Battles » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Equipment Deciding Battles
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Equipment Deciding Battles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is for battles that a single item has changed the course of battle immense ranging from

--------- 1 / A ------------------- 2 / B ------------------3 / C---------------
'Not a chance of victory' - 'That was Close' - 'Overbearing Victory'

Course Change: No Chance
Item: Opponents 1 handed melee
Effect: Extra life
Reason: This ladys a lower level and still has higher life than me =[

Link: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c6b1ef0f93

Ya can post comments, your own links or recomend a change of weapon/item that would work better for the player (if your that kind lol)

DD

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-03-2008 08:43.

06-25-2008 16:51 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No message on that link.

I have found that a simple change of equipment or arcana has made a big difference in the past.

I have no saved reports to show, but changing from Light Waki and Dagger of Agility (4 attacks) to Light Waki and Friendly Club (3 attacks + 20% hp + higher Rep and Charisma) changed some near misses to definite wins. And in defence that combo made a huge difference.

Now I use Friendly Dagger and Light Waki (4 attacks +18% hp) and I am able to take on 100+ pointers with some degree of success. Before I was limited to 75 pointers max (and even then had to pick on inactives lol)

With Speed armor, I would reckon I could own a lot higher.

Will try get some reports to show.

Nice idea for a thread, applies probably more to lower players tho. (as higher players would just change from Rifle to Melee set where as lower players {like me} would just change a weapon or armour piece)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-02-2008 19:36 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah sri, noone seemed to post so i deleted the link ... Il replace it when i get a nu attack =]

Sri about that

Edit: Ive updated the link, hehe, thanks a lot Serafine!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-03-2008 08:40.

07-03-2008 08:35 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=105fe63c56

without an item i have no chance, i still barely win, lol
07-03-2008 16:45 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

whats wrong with that he is a good bit stronger a mellee fighter whic is usually strong against gunners and you won i cant see anything wrong with it

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-03-2008 17:31 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

i might hav interpreted this thread wrong, but it says to post an attack where a single item has changed the course of the battle
07-03-2008 19:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude

quote:
i might hav interpreted this thread wrong, but it says to post an attack where a single item has changed the course of the battle

Na your rite Adramoon, but your meanta say what the item is lol (i take it your on about the disspossable item)

Damn... your life is high!! What is it like without the nail??

07-03-2008 22:58 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
AudatiousTitan
Lord

1900 Smile
07-04-2008 03:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8238376427

Clearly my gun Wink

07-05-2008 22:45 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

the hunting rifle isnt always good
i no i lost but i think i could have won if i had a bit more hp
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=84cf47c420

lower level but i won this time
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e26f5ef79a

i think it has to be my short shorts of strongman that do it for me

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-06-2008 11:13.

07-06-2008 11:12 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Equipment Deciding Battles

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH