Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » to any clans that need help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page to any clans that need help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
craig-smith

Registration Date: 06-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: project cl

Tongue! to any clans that need help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you are stuck for numbers on a siege feel free to ask me for help...

Level:32

*This is my melee weapon set

DEFENCE 33
DAMAGE 1x 64-65
1x 64-65
STRENGTH 43
AGILITY 62
TOUGHNESS 28
APPEARANCE 38
CHARISMA 25
REPUTATION 30
PERCEPTION 17
INTELLIGENCE 38
KNOWLEDGE 24

items i use

Hat of Adrenaline
Defence: 2
Effects: APPEARANCE +6, STRENGTH +6, PERCEPTION -5, AGILITY +4

Light Cape of Theif (+2)
Defence: -1
Effects: REPUTATION +7, AGILITY +12, TOUGHNESS +7, chance for critical hit +3 %, defence -1, all weapons damage +4

Amulet of Genius(+4)
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, INTELLIGENCE(+Cool

Signet of beauty(+4)
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +5

Bracelet of Genius(+2)
Effects: CHARISMA +6, REPUTATION -1, INTELLIGENCE +3

Shorts of Strongman
Defence: 4
Effects: STRENGTH +10

(I use two of these)
Serrated Knife of Agility(+4)
Damage: 9 - 10
Effects: Chance to hit +7, AGILITY +10, all weapons damage +4

* I have a sniper set but i am not using it at the moment

i am also seeking some sweet points of honour
also if you need any help weapon wise for an expo i can lend you an ak-47(+1) and a sniper rifle for the expo if you want to get more hits in.oh and dont worry if you dont want to let me in the expo i wont be bothered...i dont like to hold grudges and you can still use the items its stats are as follows
ak-47(+1)
Damage: 17 - 27
Effects: attacks per round: 6
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 31, AGILITY: 13, PERCEPTION: 36, INTELLIGENCE: 32, KNOWLEDGE: 29

sniper rifle
Damage: 50 - 50
Effects: PERCEPTION +5, AGILITY -5, chance for critical hit +50 %, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence
Requirements: LEVEL: 28, STRENGTH: 16, AGILITY: 31, PERCEPTION: 33, INTELLIGENCE: 27, KNOWLEDGE: 29
i reckon this can be a good use to some people.. and you NEED clan armoury

This post has been edited 25 time(s), it was last edited by craig-smith: 08-02-2009 10:44.

06-26-2008 14:35 craig-smith is offline Search for Posts by craig-smith Add craig-smith to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for craig-smith
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NEED YOURE HELP, trinity of hel, need youre help in a takeover siege, ends in 6 hours

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 09:51 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, need youre help, takeover siege, please help

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-18-2008 10:12 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
craig-smith

Thread Starter Thread Started by craig-smith

updated

07-29-2008 12:24 craig-smith is offline Search for Posts by craig-smith Add craig-smith to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for craig-smith
craig-smith

how do you delete threads? i forgot the password to my account so im no use to anyone now....

02-16-2009 12:12 craig-smith is offline Search for Posts by craig-smith Add craig-smith to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for craig-smith
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Recover it via your email address.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-16-2009 12:16 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
craig-smith

Updated =]

08-02-2009 10:45 craig-smith is offline Search for Posts by craig-smith Add craig-smith to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for craig-smith
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » to any clans that need help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH