Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Light Shorts of Strongman (+4) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Light Shorts of Strongman (+4)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Legendary Light Shorts of Strongman (+4) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Light Shorts of Strongman (+4) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 8
Effects: AGILITY +5, defence +4, STRENGTH +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 22 (23), STRENGTH: 32 (33), AGILITY: 10, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 6 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 108, Mana 267

how much worth?

This post has been edited 19 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 03-01-2009 21:26.

06-26-2008 17:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

few hs or Ls I would go for

Remember The Name...

06-26-2008 17:52 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

depends who needs it i would say LS is a fair price

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
06-26-2008 20:16 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres

humm.. not bad i guess..

06-26-2008 20:35 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

new item

Hard hat of Turtle Shell (+1)

Helmet
Defence: 23
Effects: hit of all weapons +1, AGILITY -8, TOUGHNESS +6, defence +18
Requirements: LEVEL: 11, STRENGTH: 15
Selling price: 14 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 14, Mana 50

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 06-28-2008 06:37.

06-28-2008 06:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

can be good for merging (precognition) and sometimes for toughness pilgrimage. So might go for few HS / LS if you find a buyer before hand
06-28-2008 06:38 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Hard hat of Turtle Shell (+1)

not sure with this depends, last time I seen in auction 1bs an sod then nothing, but sometimes I see a ha for it....it depends how much people want it, even I have this item and I would not sell it in auction

Remember The Name...

06-28-2008 12:10 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
minshres
Viking

new items

mace of blood
cursed mace of veng
bow of wolf

see the requirements and effects above

07-01-2008 10:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

i guess no one know how much they are worth

07-02-2008 07:32 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

All good merges, but not sure of demand.

HS+ poss LS
LS+
LS+
07-02-2008 08:49 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

cheers

07-02-2008 13:34 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Mace of Blood (+1) Few Hs
Cursed Mace of Vengeance (+1) Ls+ good for merge to make murderous mace Big Grin
Bow of Wolf (+2) HS seen in auction last time just one bs and then sometimes hs

Remember The Name...

07-02-2008 20:19 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
minshres
Viking

Crystal Mace of Pain

is it any gd for merge or anything else?

07-08-2008 20:10 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

well, the last couple of times it got any stones, they looked like this

Crystal Mace of Pain (+3) 1 1 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
and
Crystal Mace of Pain (+3) 2 3 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0

but earlier on it looked like this

Crystal Mace of Pain (+3) 2 0 / 1 / 0 / 0 / 0

so im guess a few BS-1HS, maybe higher if you get a bidder

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 10:03 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

crystal mace of pain, yeah good for merge but depends though, few BS though

Remember The Name...

07-09-2008 10:08 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
minshres
Viking

new item HEAVY PIKE

07-16-2008 22:20 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

Heavy Crowbar (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 35 - 52
Effects: Hit -24, chance for critical hit +14 %, weapon damage +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 21, STRENGTH: 34, INTELLIGENCE: 3, KNOWLEDGE: 3
Selling price: 7 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 58, Mana 150

07-24-2008 16:44 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

its a bit like murderous mace but without the agility

I think about hs or maybe just a bs

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-24-2008 16:58.

07-24-2008 16:57 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I would just destroy it or sell it. It's not exactly the dream weapon.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-24-2008 19:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Light Cape of Assassin (+5)

new item.. plz eval.. look above for stats

08-06-2008 22:13 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

RE: Light Cape of Assassin (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the very least, based on other items I would say start at at least MS+

If I had the stones rigth now I would bid min of SS. Sweet item, lower req cos of Light and all weapons + cos of assassin. Suit me whichever way I went. But then that's just me, a low lvl player. No doubt I would get out bid fast.

Previous Bids;

Light Cape of Assassin (+5) 2 5 / 2 / 0 / 0 / 1 2008-05-09
11:36:28
Light Cape of Assassin (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 2008-03-16
05:50:52

So I was about right.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 08-07-2008 00:18.

08-07-2008 00:17 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
minshres
Viking

new items plz eval

08-16-2008 15:54 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

Lol both good for merges dont tend to go for wakazashis' but they can easily be merged into a rapier. Id say you'll need to find a buyer first others theres little chance in seeing more than a HS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kraftie: 08-28-2008 12:21.

08-28-2008 12:18 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

up..

09-15-2008 17:21 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

total crap no good merge possiblitlys(no prefix)high req and low stats 1bs max

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
09-15-2008 17:30 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
minshres
Viking

Bloody Hat of Blood (+5) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 22
Effects: APPEARANCE +9, +2 to HP per hit, BLOOD PTS -10 %, defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels
Requirements: LEVEL: 57 (61), STRENGTH: 25 (26), CHARISMA: 17 (1Cool , REPUTATION: 17 (1Cool , TOUGHNESS: 17 (1Cool
Selling price: 42 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 157, Mana 706

evaluation plz

10-12-2008 15:22 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

anyone???

10-30-2008 18:16 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Yeah, I'd say its pretty good...

why? u selling? I'd give u a ms for it Smile

10-30-2008 18:23 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

part for bloody/deadly xxx of precognition or tiger xxx of adrenaline 200-500bs

10-30-2008 19:13 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

new item.

Legendary Good Shorts of Shepherd (+5)

11-15-2008 13:50 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Anything higher than 2SS or equivalent value in other stones i'd say..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-15-2008 13:55 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

3SS + if you save them I'll buy them when I can

Yeh they are definately valuable

Your imperfection.
11-15-2008 14:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

i m not selling i jus wanted to know how much will it be worth.

11-15-2008 14:50 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

new item.

11-16-2008 09:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

anyone?

11-17-2008 14:38 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

would prolly go for less than a merge stone, so economically speaking would be at a loss.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-17-2008 16:13 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Well Id say SS+ but that's only cos that owul help my anti melee gear tremendously Big Grin

And punishment + deadly could be used to merge deadly xxx of the Sun I believe and thus Precog from there

Your imperfection.
11-17-2008 23:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Merge it and use it against melee.

11-19-2008 01:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

bump

11-23-2008 20:43 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
minshres
Viking

Assault Hat of Sun (+5) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 34
Effects: APPEARANCE +19, LUCK +2, chance for critical hit +8 %, defence +28, PERCEPTION +9, chance to hit with melee weapon -25
Requirements: LEVEL: 67 (70), STRENGTH: 59 (62), CHARISMA: 18, REPUTATION: 18, TOUGHNESS: 37 (3Cool
Selling price: 84 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 203, Mana 854

Battle Hat of Senses (+3) CLOSE

Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 17
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, TOUGHNESS +4, defence +13, PERCEPTION +7, chance to hit with melee weapon -14
Requirements: LEVEL: 34 (35), STRENGTH: 33 (34), CHARISMA: 10, REPUTATION: 10
Selling price: 11 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 91, Mana 333

how much do think it will be worth?

12-23-2008 18:28 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Light Shorts of Strongman (+4)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH