Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Change of Tattoo names? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Change of Tattoo names? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shaggy-Shane

Registration Date: 11-05-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: AS

Change of Tattoo names? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We have some people saying why is Rain of arrows is called Rain of arrows as the effect does give all weapons damage +2 and we have had many people saying to change the name to Heavy Arrows as that would go with the name but other people think just keep the same soo if their are any tattoos that you think could have a better name please post here Smile Smile Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shaggy-Shane: 01-05-2011 18:59.

01-05-2011 18:57 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No.

Weve had this already why bother even making another topic?
01-05-2011 18:59 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shaggy-Shane
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this one goes with the other topic its an idea let just see how it turns out yhh Smile come on bloodwars is fun if you can try makeing some changes

and anyway flashAOD it carnt hurt anyone to look and maybe put a suggestion down well?

i think this was a good idea and i wanna see what other poeple say

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shaggy-Shane: 01-05-2011 19:06.

01-05-2011 19:01 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Why would they want to change? Since 2007 this UK server has been going on and not once has anybody been desperate enough to change Tattoo names appart from now and everybody has been jumping on the band wagon and wanting it to happen..
01-05-2011 19:07 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

i know how long the server been up and running i did play 3 years ago and it carnt hurt anyone for one simple seggestion i bet you meny people on the server dident really care but some of them might of but never thought to put it up here 17959 Players alot of them could think the same as you but alot of them could be thinking it would be cool if tattoos had a better name but have it your way but alot of people could of trying posting somethink here and maybe just maybe the admins may change some of the names to what they like of the thread Smile

however this can still be a good idea Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shaggy-Shane: 01-05-2011 19:20.

01-05-2011 19:15 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

quote:
Originally posted by Shaggy-Shane
i know how long the server been up and running i did play 3 years ago and it carnt hurt anyone for one simple seggestion i bet you meny people on the server dident really care but some of them might of but never thought to put it up here 17959 Players alot of them could think the same as you but alot of them could be thinking it would be cool if tattoos had a better name but have it your way but alot of people could of trying posting somethink here and maybe just maybe the admins may change some of the names to what they like of the thread Smile

however this can still be a good idea Smile

Of those 17959 players,3000 are active... Of those 3000,probs 250, +/- are hunters...
Most of them don't even look at the name..
The numbers say it all Big Grin

That's what it is to be slaved

01-05-2011 19:22 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

quote:
Originally posted by VomitorY

Of those 17959 players,3000 are active... Of those 3000,probs 250, +/- are hunters...
Most of them don't even look at the name..
The numbers say it all

fair does that is a good point but 250 people that are hunters acople of them may just may look at the names and think but this isent just about hunters its about all tattoos maybe some people could seggest a new name for a diffenent set of tattoos Smile

01-05-2011 19:25 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Why isit needed to change the names of tattoos? Are people just bored or something and decided i know what.. il complain about tattoo names now after complaining for years and years i never get any good drops and my 90% attacks fail and my 80% quests fail.. il go for an easyer option and complain i dont like names..

Im not saying its just you Shane.. but i know this is how its going to happen
01-05-2011 19:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Shaggy-Shane

Flash i do know what your going on about but just one thing this idea could of been good keep it up and see if anyone replies Dai in AS just told me he doesnt really care about the names i do aggee abit but i still think it will be a good idea and Dai just sent me this ingame message (I don't disagree with what you are saying....and , yes, some may like a change) you see some people may like it Smile

01-05-2011 19:35 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

NOOOOOOO

I dunno what the devs are doing but if there making act 3 etc then i don't want it put back to change a name

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-05-2011 19:47 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
NOOOOOOO

I dunno what the devs are doing but if there making act 3 etc then i don't want it put back to change a name

I second this post, I would rather the Devs spend their time on making the new act over changing the name of tattoos that simply do not need to be changed.

01-05-2011 20:29 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Shaggy-Shane

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy emperor

I second this post, I would rather the Devs spend their time on making the new act over changing the name of tattoos that simply do not need to be changed.

That is a good point sorry people Frown i have failed again

01-05-2011 21:04 Shaggy-Shane is offline Search for Posts by Shaggy-Shane Add Shaggy-Shane to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shaggy-Shane
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
NOOOOOOO

Because changing a name requires a full team priority and 100 hours of research & full development team.

Wait... [/sarcasm.]

Come on, if a change of name was requested, it would take 5 minutes to discuss and implement along side the A3 update.

Which uk servers may or MAY NOT even be getting.

quote:

Originally posted by Sushimaker
2. Not possible in the UK - simple, probably You would not recieve A3, ever.
Just the high lev player pool is to small on EN servers.

01-05-2011 22:44 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
NOOOOOOO

Because changing a name requires a full team priority and 100 hours of research & full development team.

Wait... [/sarcasm.]

Come on, if a change of name was requested, it would take 5 minutes to discuss and implement along side the A3 update.

quote:

Thanks for the quote mate, time for me to leave this game. Only reason I was sticking around was for the fabled 3rd Act.

01-05-2011 23:41 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
NOOOOOOO

Wait... [/sarcasm.]

quote:

Thanks for the quote mate, time for me to leave this game. Only reason I was sticking around was for the fabled 3rd Act.

They might come around on this. There's two ways for them to see this :

- The UK server doesn't have enough high level and active players, the player base is too small so they don't fele it's necessary to invest in it (Stupid decision)

- The UK server has potential but needs a change of air for things to move forward, implementing a new act will prevent from loosing most of their remaining players and might breathe new players into the base (Smart decision).

01-06-2011 10:17 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor

You want this to change?

Become high level.
Tell your friends about the game.

01-06-2011 16:26 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Change of Tattoo names?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH