Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Angel of Death » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Angel of Death 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1811 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1811 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1811 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Finally mate, you like to keep us waiting huh? Tongue

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-10-2009 08:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raziel666
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry Mortis

I really got stuck at the beginning of this chapter. Damn Writers block

However - once that was worked though - I managed to finish the chapter in about a week.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

10-10-2009 09:07 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

just finished it.

was goooody goood goood.............

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-11-2009 00:53 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thanks Ba al

Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm gonna try to have the next chapter finished with a week or two - so keep watching - promise the next chapter to be - interesting with a twist no one will expect Wink

10-11-2009 07:32 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Ok - Thanks Mortis for this. He seems to have a way to want you to keep writting.

If things seem a little odd with this chapter you will have to bear with me. If you can fingure it out. Then bravo - and let me know what you think it is.

Finally the moment you have all been waiting for

The next chapter.

Chapter 23

The young man wandered through the cobbled paving in-between the narrow alleyways. The tall three story houses showed signs of disrepair. The straw and mortar on the side of the roof was starting to deteriorate and the stone brickwork decaying with each passing storm.

He thought how nice it would be to have the money to be able to patch this area of town up, after all this was his home.

Money was always a problem. He did whatever work he could for the few pennies that he earned. It allowed him to buy food and water and a little straw to keep the house patched up.

Exiting the alleyway, he turned left and wandered aimlessly along the main street. Hundred of people crowded the streets and wooden market stall laden the sides of the road. All had their own callings.

The young man of no more then twenty-five, occasionally dipped his hand into peoples pockets and pulled out whatever change he could find. This allowed him to actually buy a beer or two.

There was a slight wind in the air, warm and arid. He gazed up at the summer sun and allowed the heat of the rays to comfort him. The bright blue sky being slightly obscured by the few white clouds rolling in.

His hand picketed another pocket. Snap. A mousetrap. This was used by some people to stop exactly what he was doing. This man knew someone had just tried to rob him.

The young man stood there frozen, unsure of where to turn. He had never been caught before and people just seemed to form a wall of which there was no escape.
The man he just tried to rob turned around to face him. The man wore a large brown-rimmed hat that obscured the top of his head and a red scarf covered his nose and mouth, leaving a pair of radiant light blue eyes staring at him.

His voice was sharp and careless. "You should know better then to try to take me on. You know you will always lose."

Fear took over the young man's body and barged his way though the crowd of on looking people. He darted back down the alleyway and back into the darkness. Stopping for a minute he looked down to the other end, he had to carry on. That man would be on him any second now.

"You can't escape from me I know who you are."

That voice, he knew the coldness was the same man that he robbed and he was now looking at him at the other end of the alleyway. He was confused. It's wasn't possible. This was the only connecting alleyways for blocks. There was no way he could be at the other end.

The young man ran out the same way he had come in. The people had dispersed and the stall where gone. Dark grey clouds covered the sky and the first drops of rain caressed across his face.

He didn't have time to think, he just had to run.

His feet slammed against the cobbled paving. In the background he could still hear that voice over and over. The hideous bone chilling laughter. "You can run boy, but you can't hid. I will find you and you will pay for your crimes against humanity."

The building started to spin and he felt a large hand grab him by the scruff of the neck and tear him into a nearby building.

"Shhh. He won't find you in here. Your safe."

The young man did as he was told. His pursuer never seemed to arrive. Perhaps he was never really being followed.

"Good he's gone. You'll be safe now."

"Thank you." He turned to face his saviour.

He had long black hair that covered his one good deep brown eye, the other obtain a long deep gash caused by some edged weapon. The pupil was white, the nerves long ago died. He was tall over six foot four inches. His thin frame did nothing to hide his muscular body. Dressed all in black and caring a sword across his back.

"Don't worry about it. What I suggest is you stay low until sunset, then make your way back to the nearest pub."

The man turned to face the door, just to make sure that no one was really there. He turned back to respond to the man's question. But he had gone.

The young man looked out the window. Night had fallen. Time to leave. He opened the door and walked out into the night. The large moon shown it's slight down the road. Candlelight could be seen out of the small windows. The sky was clear and the numerous stars twinkled with a brilliance that the young man had never noticed before.

As directed, he walked to the inn. He could hear the bustling place full of lowlife, thieves and prostitutes. He had always avoided this place for fear that this would be the death of him.

He looked up at the sign to the pub. The Black Flag was etched into the wood with a crude picture of a black flag painted on it.

He pushed open the doors. The pub was empty devoid of all people except for the bar tender and a woman sitting in the corner.

"What do you want?" The loud gruff voice came across the room. "If you're looking for trouble. Then get out."

"Hmm. I'll take an ale please."

He strolled over to the bar. Taking in the surroundings. The place was dusty and most of the tables were battered and the seats in the booths surrounding the outer walls where all torn, ripped or shredded, rubbish was strewn round the place and there were rats in the far corner, scurrying, looking for any food that may be laying around. He took a sit at the bar.

A large tankard was slammed down in front of him. "That'll be a penny."

He handed the bar tender a small brass coin. The bar tender bit it. Spun it in the air and pocketed it.

He took a small sip. It was warm. Too warm in fact and the moss in the bottom of tankard confirm that the tableware was just as bad as the tables.

He didn't know how long he had to sit here for, or in fact what to do. Maybe that man would come and find him. He really wasn't sure.

He watched the bar tender walk over to the tables, wipe them down with a dirty rag and then throw the rag over his shoulder.

The barman at least six and half feet high, and at least that wide, his bald head showed the reflection of the ceiling lights, his one good eye was staring straight at the thin man, the other housed a large scar that flowed from the top of his forehead down to his square jaw.

The Barman finished his so called cleaning and then disappeared into the back. Most like a kitchen of some sorts.

The young man looked around. The only other person here was the young woman. She was extremely pretty. Deep brown eyes and long red fiery hair. She wore a jet-black dress that hugged her curves.

She looked up at him and smiled seductively.

The young man wasn't too sure of her intent. Was she a prostitute? He wasn't too sure. No one dressed like that unless they where looking for attention.

She rose to her feet and walked over to him. In her hand a glass of red wine. She sat on a stool next to him. Took and sip and asked for a refill.

"He'll pay." She turned to the young man. "Thanks for the drink."

He really didn't know how to respond. He had never seen anyone this beautiful and if he had, they would not have stopped to take to him.

"That's ok." He mumbled.

"Oh dear. Poor little baby. You are so shy." She started to run his hands through his dark brown hair. She stared into his hazel eyes. No thoughts. Just stares.
To say that the young man felt a little uncomfortable was an understatement. He had no idea who this woman was or why she even bothered to approach him in the first place.

She leaned forward and placed her mouth at the side of his ear. "You have no need to worry. I don't bit... Much." She brought her back round and again locked eyes. She has a small smile across her face.

"What... What do you want?" His voice was a whisper. He wanted to break away and run, but those eyes had him transfixed. He wanted to move away, but couldn't.
"That's easy my little shy guy. I want you."

"Me? I'm nobody. I'm a sewer rat."

"No. You are much more. You are my pet and as my pet you will do what I say. Come know little plaything. You will don't do as you are. We need to get you cleaned up and looking decent."

She took him by the hand and led him out of the pub. The two headed towards an alley that would lead them out of the town.

"Where are we going?"

"Not for you to need to know my little pet." She gave him a tug and he lurched forward. Halfway down the alley she stopped and started to look at either end.

"There is one more thing my little pet. I can't have you as you are. You're far too much..." She swayed slightly thinking of the right words. "Alive."

The young man filled with terror and this woman suddenly branded fangs. He tried to run but her hold was just too strong. Her sank her teeth in his neck. He could feel the warmth of his blood flow down his body. This was it. This was the end.
He screamed, as a pain he never knew could exist take hold of him. He collapsed to the ground, writhing and screeching. His legs kicked and convulsed. Then... Nothing. He lay still on the ground.

The woman looked down on him. "That’s better. Now come on I need you to stay with me for a little longer. Just whilst I get you back home."

His eyes darted open. Red slightly swollen and bloodshot. He felt strange. Strong and yet over powering hungry.

"I told you. You can run but you cannot hide."

That voice drove thought the young man like a heated dagger. He looked to the entrance of the alleyway and there he was. That man. The one who wanted to kill him or so he thought.

Behind him he could make out torches and people. It was as if the whole town was after them. He could hear their calls for death. The cheering and shouting for his blood. All this for a pickpocket?

A hand grabbed his. "Come on we have to get out of here quickly. I'll explain everything to you later." What had she done to him? He tightened his grip on her hand, trusting in her knowledge. That and the fact that he had no one else to turn to except this woman.

He looked her straight in her purple eyes. Her long purple and black hair waiving in the wind. That little black dress she was wearing earlier still hugging that accentuating figure.

They ran to the end of the alleyway and turned to head out of the town. The young man could see form a large mansion on the top of a hill.

"Where are we headed?"

"Branendel Castle. We will be save there. I promise my little pet."

The two glanced back. The screams of the angry mob headed by the man in a hat still chasing them.

The young man couldn’t remember the journey up the large hill, or in fact if they had actually run there. She pushed open the large wooden doors and quickly motioned him inside. She had a quick glance at the mob slowly making its way up the hill. She slammed the door shut.

"What’s going on?"

The young man turned to face another beautiful young lady. She had magnificent long blonde hair and sharp radiant blue eyes.

"We have to get him some food and in a safe place. We will have company soon and we need to make sparse. There is a Vampire hunter with them.

"My lady." She took the young man by the hand and let his up the grand wooden staircase. The purple haired woman following shortly afterwards.

"The young man really didn't understand what was going on so he said the first thing that came to his mind. "Didn't you have red hair when I first met you?" His speech was slightly slurred, like he was drunk.

"We have to get him some food and quickly or we will end up as his meal."

The blonde woman nodded and picked up her pace. They entered a large bedchamber. Standing there was a young naked girl. No more then sixteen or seventeen. Her long dark auburn hair covering most of her lower back. Her dark brown eyes seemed pitiful. She had been crying. Most likely wanting to go home.
Holding onto to the girl arm was a second girl, about the same age. Her multi coloured spiky hair took his attention away from everything.

"Elisa we have to hind this young man. We have company and I do not want him involved in the bloodshed."

"Of course my lady." She opened up a hatch that was next to the bed and motioned for the young man to head down. She assured her it would be safe but he would have to stay quiet and feed himself. She assured her he would know what to do.

He headed down into a secret compartment located between the floors. Light creep in though some of the cracks in the wood. He felt faint. A hunger was taking him like he never knew. He felt he had not eaten for a hundred years.

He heard a scream and the young brunette joined him in the hole. Tossed in like a piece of meat. He rushed to help her up. He may have been a pickpocket, but he still had manner.

Stood accepted his help and looked at him pleadingly. She asked how they where going to get out of this. But he couldn't hear her. All he could hear her heart beating. That rapid pulse of boom boom boom. He could see the vein in her neck clearly. He could feel his mouth salivating.

He didn't the high-pitched scream at he plunged his newly acquired fangs in her neck. She went quiet, not dead, just given... up on life.

The door to the bedroom burst open and in walked the man in the hat and scarf. Behind him was the rest of the mob. Torches still alight, pitchforks, axes and clubs still in hand.

"Where is his?"

"Not hear."

"You're lying to me."

"No really. Now get out of my home."

"Can't do that I'm afraid. See you are a spawn of the devil and it is now time for you to beg the divine forgiveness and pray he give absolution for your departed soul."

"Like hell you will." With that she grabbed the man with the hat and sank her teeth into his neck before he had a chance to react. She ripped her head away tearing flesh, vein and sinew. Blood spurted out covering the local mob who where too busy screaming at the sight to even notice.

She threw him to the two other vampires. "Elisa, Kari take care of this for me."

The two smiled at the thought of killing a vampire hunter. Kari grabbed him by the neck and twisted it one hundred and eighty degree. The body slumped to the floor.
"Come on girls. Feeding time."

Panic ensued as the villagers desperately tried to run from the mansion. All their terrified efforts however where for vane. They desperately tried to tear at the door hoping it would open. Again with no success. The three vampires bore down on them. Sick and twisted smiles passing their lips. A whole village to feed on and not one would stand against them.

Elisa was the first to leap in. She flew threw the air, her target a scarred teenager boy. Her arms outstretched ready to feast. Then a reflection of light. The teenager opened his eyes and fainted. Elisa head rolled from his grasp and along the floor.
"You die now. Spans of satin you are evil for sure." The accent was thick and the English barely pronounceable.

Everyone turned to where the voice had come from. Standing there with a silver blade in hand stood a man. Light seems to shine on his tight tailored trousers up past his black belt to a jet-black shirt and a small black jacket fell over his shoulders.

"Evil spawns. I never imagined that you would terrorize this town. I agreed to leave you in peace Ariana. Now for you to pervert, corrupt or kill the these people."

"We have done nothing of the sort. I believe that it was that man with the brimmed hat that gathered the people to kill us."

"You are wrong Ariana for sure. We have noticed several disappearances over the past several months for sure. You I warned you and you still disobeyed me."

"Hold your tongue knave. You will not speak to our lady in such an insolent tone. I will show you the true power of darkness."

Kari became a blurring flash as she went to attack the foreign man. He stood his ground watching her moves. Even though her speed was blinding, if was not the first time he had seen this trick. She changed forward and he thrust his short up under her chin. Breaking though her mouth, up through her brain and the tip of the sword slicing through the top of her head.

He ripped his sword forward splitting her face in two and watched her collapse on the ground. "Two down for sure, now lady Ariana you will come peacefully or for sure I will strike you down."

"Fine, you win."

He grabbed her by the arm and led her through the crowd of people. It only took one of them to gain a little bit of courage. He raised his club over his head and brought it down on hers.

Ariana collapsed to her knees and the villages in unison all seem to gain this courage. One of the other they continued to beat, stab and pulverize her body. The Hunter was pushed aside and could not help protect the only person here who acted with any reason.

One of the large windows where smashed in the attack and it allowed for the villagers to escape. They dragged the body of Lady Ariana towards the town.
The young man huddled the brunette. She was blue and most of her blood had been drained. He did not know how long he had been there but all the noise had stopped.

He tried to push the latch and it came away easily. He peered out cautiously and made his way out of the Mansion. He had to head towards town; he needed to tell people that he was all right.

He reached the market square. He needed to tell people what had happened and maybe they had a cure for him.

The moon was full and light it emanated allowed the young man to see perfectly. What he saw not only shocked him, but also made him want to reach. It was the smell of burning flesh. In the centre of the market on a cross were the charred remains of a body. But there were no logs underneath, any signs that a fire had been lit. On the ground he recognised some of the clothing that must have come away.

It was the one he met at the pub. The one who lead him to the Mansion.

"I told you before Raziel. You can run, but you can never hide." The man with the hat stood next to him. The cool steel end of a gun pointed against the young mans temple.

"Better luck in the next life." With that he pulled the trigger.

Everything went black.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 12-05-2009 08:20.

12-04-2009 14:04 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Chapter 24 - If this does nothing to your heart strings - Then you need a new heart!!!.

There are a lot of mistakes on this as I have yet to scan though - but you should still get the picture. Also it finishes off Ch. 23

Hope you enjoy this long awaited Chapter.

Chapter 24

Raziel awoke with a startle. His head was still limped over and he was to week to lift it. He opened his puffy and swollen eyes. The soreness make this all the more painful.

He tried to look around, but everything came as a blur. He could hear music, Classical overtones of Basch and the sound of a creaking chair. The smell of tobacco hung in the air.

Diablo sat in a rocking chair, gentle rocking back and forth. In his hand was a book about the civil war, Circa eighteen sixty. He looked up and his beaten and bruiser captive.

"What where you dreaming about?"

The reply came in a sort of dream like speech. "Home... Long ago."

"Really, tell me about it. Tell me about you?"

"I robbed... to survive... People where there... Shouldn't have been there. You where there... Many others... Not what happened..."

"What didn't happen. You have to tell me."

"Chased... No... Never chased... Ariana not there... Wait... Yes... Was there... That was true..."

"Intertesting. Not Patris is on his way, but we still have plenty of time. You do not have to worry. I will bring no more harm to you. Instead I just want to talk. You seem to be a facination of everyone. Now why is that?"

"Don't know... Want to be left alone..."

"You must have done something? Anything? Tell me something that no one else would ever know."

"Order of the Sun..."

"Go on." He stopped reading his book and looked at Raziel Intently.

"I was... the one... who brought it down."

"How very interesting. It was always believed that the Order of the Sun was taken down from the inside. If was always believed that there was no way the Vampires could prepare for the invasion. Now we know the truth. What else?"

"The Vampire Handbook..." The faintest edges of Raziel's face curled like he was trying to smile. "I...I...

"You what? Don't fade out on me. You have to tell me."

Raziel's final breaths before collaping unconcious again surprised Diablo. Everything that he had come to believe was destroyed by this one phrase. He collapsed back in his chair with shock and awe. Like a knife through the heart. He was stunned.

That final message rang clearer then day in his head.

"I created it."

A dull cloud cover obsured the full moon. Mortis gripped the wheel of the large truck tightly. The pebble stone path crunching under the tyres.

They had talked about stratagy before they left Raziel's flat and everyone was now suited and armed up for the conflict.

The truck came to slow halt just out of site of the Castle. The needed to make their way along the Ridge Valley Cliffs, this was the only secret way as it faced the North side of the castle. There where no windows or doors. The only way Diablo would know if anyone was coming would be if he would at the top spire looking down on them.

Fregillion, Flash and Artior jumped out of the back. Maiden and Elfinlied jumped out the back cab and Mortis and Viona departed from the front. They pushed the truck into some nearby hedges to make sure that it was still there when they returned.

The Ridge Valley Cliffs wasn't a straight ridge. The hils of the countryside gave a rise and fall effect. This would give then an advantage as they could use the dips in the hills to hide.

As they crossed the third hill a voice called out to them from the darkness.

"Leave Raziel and you can keep you life." The tone was sharp and offensive.Flash reconised that voice anywhere.

"Lysandra!"

"I though I told you that I do not talk to play things. This is none of your concern so I suggest that you go home and hind in whatever little hovel you came from abd leave Diablo and Raziel to me."

Maiden was quick to respond. "I don't think so. I've been thought too much over the last couple of days to just hand him over to you. Why don't you leave Diablo and Raziel to us.

"Really. Such insolance from someone so young. You really think that Raziel would want anything to do with something as low bred as you."

Le stat appreared by her side, closely behind her stood another eight members of her clan. The Family of Darkness. "Tell you what my sister's not gonna say it but I will. Take a hike or we will take you down."

"You gotta be having a fucking laught you stupid little shit." Fregillion pulled round his two beretta's. "You want to fucking dance then let's go, just you and me."

Le Stat pulled his two handed reversed serrated sword. "Come on then. Those little pistols will do fuck all to me."

The sounds of unsheathed weaponscould be heard from both sides. They stood there facing each other. Not a word mentioned.

The wind whistles gently across the peoples faces. The radient moon had shown itself as the clouds broke. The two sides coudl see each other facial features. The hatred. The anger and the wanting for a fight. One goal was on the others mind. To win this fight and carry on to either capture to rescue Raziel.

The stand off lasted over ten minutes, neither side wanting to show the their hand, neither wanted to be the one to start the fight, they just wanted to end it. Another breeze, this one a little more fierce. The wind shot up Le Stats nose and he sneezed.

Nemazis jumped and pulled the trigger to his magum. The bullet flew out the chamber and impacted into the edge of Fregillion's shoulder. Fregillion reeled in pain, drew up his guns and opened fire.

The Family spread in all directions trying to avoid the storm that was approaching them. One of the members took a bullet straight the nose. The back of his head exploding and showing some ofthe other members.

Auriga called out in dispair. "Daniel. You fucking basterd." She charged up the nearly hill her long brown hair tied up in a bun. He long grey leather coat trailing in the wind. She was gonna show them that she was not screwed around with.

Maiden told the others to split and try to take them on on by one. She pulled her twin dagger and changed straight towards Lysandra. If she could take her down. The rest would soon follow.

Lysandra glared at her. 'What insolence. I'll show her the true meaning of fear.' She brought her arms from around her back and drew forth a magnificent scythe. The pole was made out of ebony and the diamond edge blade shimmered in the moonlight.

She raised the blade high and charged at Maiden.

Fregillion ran after Nemazis. His berettas poised for action. smoke eminated from the barrells indicating he had already fired off a couple of shots. Nemazis dissapearred behind a nearby tree, stuck his gun around and opened fire. Another bullet grazed Fregillion leg and collasped on the ground. His Beretta scattered in several directions.

Viona pumped the barrel of the shotgun took aim and fired again. Her target; a pink haired wonder known as Vilya. One of Lysandra generals. The blast impacted the dirt next to her sending debris into her pale coloured face.

Vilya closed the gap, jumped in the air and roundhoused Viona. Blood dribbled out of her mouth. Viona's attacked was quick to follow this up with a series of punches to the stomach and chest. Each punch caused more blood and more pain. The brass knuckles she was wearing making short owrk of Viona's internals.

Another Kick. Viona grabbed her ankle and slammed her to the ground. Her bare fist followed along with a scream of seething hatred. Blow followed blow. Vilya face was being turned into a bloddy mess.

Another fist came in and Vilya was able to grab her knuckles. She rammed her feet into Viona's lower mid section and kicked her off. Vilya flipped to her feet. The eyes still hungry for more action. Viona was only too happy to oblige.

Sasuke eyed up the hulk of his opponant. His massive fram would make in slow and the four headed flail would be more the easy to dodge. He drew his Katana from his back and used the shadow of the night to obsure his movement. He was quiet. Stealthy. He was the night. The was nothing he couldn't do.

He had been alive for nearly two hundred year. A sameria by training. An Assassin for pay. He had never lost a fight. No man could match his speed and prowness in battle.

He was the tiger and his victim was in his sight. The giant injury wilder beast that needed putting down. He was cautious through the grass. The trees gave him the perfect cover. He would soon strike.

The man turned his back to his enemy and Sasuke saw the oppertunity to strike. He ran fromthe tree he was hiding behind and charged. His feet hardly touching the ground. His long hair flowing graceously behind him.

He lept in the air. His Katana high in the air.

Elfinlied gave Flash the signal and Flash swund his flail round and connected with his attackers head. Blood, Skull and brain splattered against flash's clothes and he hacked and spat some of the contents out of his mouth.

He looked down at the headless body of Sasuka and wanted to smile. This however was not Lysandra and until she was dead he would not allow himself the satifactory of being happy.

Bullets impacted the picnic bench that Mortis flipped up. He has his two MPK5's by his side. He popped up and let another round of bullets off. They either impacted the tree where his assailent was, or whizzed carelessly by into the night.

Mortis ducked again as another hail of bullets flew by. He needed to do something soon or he was gonna run out. Two clips left. He needed to think fast. He again rose up and let off another stream of metal fragments. All othem spinning in the air.

Mortis used this last barrage of bullet to look abound his surrounding. He took it all in an ducked again. Another torrent impacted the wood. A couple more siled over his head. Another second of studding and he would have been dead.

One more clip. He scoured his mind for any clues. He smiled. Jumping up he pulled the trigger of one of the MPK5's and empltied the clip and contined to keep his finger on the trigger whilst he dropped the other. He pulled off his back his granade launcher and pulled the trigger.The MPK5 still giving off a clicking noise. Still trying to fire bullets that where not there.

His opposition. A young looking man of no more then twenty. spun round the tree, a look of trimph on his face. The main man. Mortis of all people. Out of bullets and just standing in the open. This was his lucky day.

'Teron. The Family will talk about you forever. You will have song in your great name for the kill of the great Mortis. I though he was suppose to be a great tactician. He's nothing more then a gun happy idiot.'

The was about to pull the triggers when he heard a loud whistle noise. He looked up just intime to see the granade impact his chest.

"Shit!"

The exposion tore Teron to pieces. The tree next to him turned maroon. Mortis smiled happily to himself. 'These young ones will never learn.'

Artior flipped over Le stat and came down in his knees and sweeped his legs. Le Stat came crashing down. Artior followed this up with a stomp to the head. This was easily blocked and Le stat swisted Artior's leg atempting to break it.

Artior spun with the motion and landed face first on the ground. Le stat grabbed him by the head and started to smash him on the nearby rock. Artior could feel his teeth break and his jaw shatter under the intense strength Le Stat could bring.

His head was raised another time. Artior howled and threw Le Stat over his head. He landed on the feet, turned and jumped back towards Artior. Artior flipped backwards and connected his foot with Le Stat jaw.

Le Stat hit the ground hard. Artior produced a large dagger. "Time for you to head back to whatever hell you believe in. He raised his dagger to strike. A sharp pain hit him and the back of his lower left rib cage exploded. Artior staggered backwards.

Another explosion of pain this time in his shoulder. The back of his shoulder blade now missing.

Mortis looked around to see if he could help anyone. To his horror he saw Artior on his knees. Blood flowing from his mouth. Wounds through his stomach, shoulder and knee.

Another blast of red exited Artior body. The red mist straying behind him. Mortis started to scour the area for the culprit. He heard a shout from his friend.

"As I have lived for the brotherhood. I shall die for the brotherhood. My soul is prepared." He turned and faced Mortis. "My friend I am sorry to leave you like this. I must now depart for a new adventure. Whatever becomes of me. Promise me you will avenge my death."

Mortis saw the breifest of flashes from the top of the hill. The left side of Artior's face desintagrated as the bullet exploded. The force of the shell tore Artior from his knelt down stance, sent time ten yards through the air, landed, rolled and finally laid to rest.

Fregillion lay on the ground. He could feel the blood leaving his body slowly. The was no pain as the adreniline was making sure of that. Nemazis was around here somewhere. He pulled himself to his knees and took an intack of the area.

His enemy was still behind the tree. He could hear the clicks of his gun reloading. Problem with the Magnum. Six shots and your done for. Fregillion's Guns where deep in the thick undergrowth. If he went looking for them he would be dead.

He decided on a seperate tactic. He manuvered himself against the tree and waited for his barrell of the gun to pop back round. He didn't have to wait long. He yanked the gun from Nemazis's hands pulling his advorary along with it.

Fregillion saw the brief opening he was looking for. He swung the Magnum in and upward arch and connected it with Deathjam's face. The blow sent his realling skyward. He hit the ground hard; a dazed look on his face.

He looked up to see the smile of Fregillion look back at him. His own Magnum now being pointed at him.

"Cock Sucking piece of Shit." Fregillion emptied the chamber in Deathjam's face. Each shot convulsed his body. The final shot allowing to lay still. Fregillion threw the gun on him.

There was more fighting to be done and he would have to worry about the injuries later.

"Why won't you die!" The scream from Lysandra come out loud and clear. Maiden landed on he feet after back flipping to avoid a swipe of the blade. She had to hand it to Lysandra. She knew how to fight.

"Because I refuse to let Raziel be handed over to some silly stuck up bitch." Maiden changed back in. She had ignored the gashed across her body from the connecting hits that Lysandra had given her. The blood freely flowed from her noce and mouth from repeated punches to the face.

Lysnadra wasn't fairing much better. Maiden came in hard. She dagger allowing her to be fast paced. Lysandra dodges to the left, fainted right, blocked the third hit and took the foruth across the arm. She didn't even realise that the blood was flowing down past her fingers.

She returned the blow with one of her own. Her scythe arching in an upwards direction. Maiden spun sideways to avoid the blow. Lysandra then piroetted and with one brought her weapon from around her; back into the air. Her other hand met and she brought in down with a diagonal slice.

Maiden grabbed the wooden handle of the weapon and kick Lysandra in the side of the knee cap to off balence her. If didn't work. It allowed Lysandra to bring her head down on the bridge of Maiden's nose. More blood blasted out and again the injury was ignored.

Maided only had enough time to compose herself before having to drop to the ground to avoid losing her hear. She rolled sideways and the scythe came crashing down on the previous location. Maiden using her hands as a spring planted her feet in Lysandra chest causing her to stagger.

Maiden was back on her feet. Exausted but still fighting. Her opponant was unreal. She had taken pleant of people down before but every attack she tried. It was parryed. Every assult either blocked or avoided. She managed a few small hits but nothing to deadly. She felt she owed her life to luck rather then skill.

"Mother Fucker!!!" The scream came out of fregillion mouth as he was send realling backwards. The shell of a long tipped bullet exploding taking the back of his shoulder off.

Mortis screamed to anyone. "Someone get that fucking sniper before we all taken down!"

Mortis saw another flash from the hill. He knew the target was the previous victim. Fregillion.

The bullet impacted the tree right where Fregillion stood. On top of him was Elfinlied.

"I always knew you have a thing for me. Must have been the way we argued "

"No. I pretty sure that was you just being a cocky arsehole. But hey; even the worst of us need saving eh?"

Fregillion chuckled. He couldn't believe it. They where in the heat of a battle and little punk still had to make jokes."

Elfinlied glanced above his head. The berretta that Fregiilion was using. She knew her target and grabbed the gun.

Auriga looked through the scope for the next target. "Hmm. looks like you get to live for another few minutes. She zoomed left and then zoomed back to the right. She could see a bright zone of colour. Her next target. She zoomed in on the spiry haired punk girl. She was just standing there. Looking at her potision and smiling.

Auriga gave a smile of her own. She aimed the cross hairs of her sniper rifle directly inbetween Elfinlied eyes. "Goodnight sweetheart."

Auriga's eyes then opened wide. The punk had a gun smoking gun. She could see the bullet in slow motion coming towards her and she was powerless to do anything.

The lens of her sniper rifle shattered as the bullet entered directly through the lens. The bullet pierced Auriga's eye passed through her brain and detonated upon impact at the back of her skull. She collapsed on top of her sniper rifle. Blood stain the dark grass.

"Yes!" Take that mother fucker." She danced into the grounds. People where still fighting all around her but know she knew they where winning. They had killed most of the brotherhood.

Viona was pulling her hands around her victim; a loud crack confirmed what Elfinlied hoped. Another member of the Family dead onthe ground.

"Like Fregillion said I bet you really didn't want to fuck with us!"

She could contain her excitement. She could see Maiden standing over Lysandra ready to finish her off too. This battle was nearly over. The excitement was just too much and she began jumping wildly on the stop.

"Yeah Well show you what a fight really is. Eh! You people couldn't even fight a blind, dumb and deaf man." She let the taunting continue as she started to wander towards Maiden. "Look at the pompous bitch on the floor. I'll bet she..."

Her voice was cut short and she reached and coughed. Blood appreared. Lot of blood. She could feel a sharp pain and she looked down. The reversed serrated blade was rammed through her chest. Blood soaked the blade and she could feel the warmth leave her body.

"Not so cocky now are we bitch." Le Stat's voice rained down on her. He grabbed the handle of his sword and wrenched it upwards. She gave another gasp and more blood spurted from her mouth.

He laughed as he torn the blade from her body, ripping the organs and tissue in the process. She looked straight at Maiden and opened her mouth to speak. Only blood came out.

She wanted Maiden. She could do something. She could make the pain go away. She could save her. She wanted to form the only words that would get her attention. This time the words appreared loud and clear.

"Mommy. Please Mommy help me." A tear fell from eye.

Maiden hear the shout as she was about to deliver the killing blow. She looked over to the middle of the field. Elfinled stood there, blood soaked. Her bright clothes now a deep maroon. Le Stat was still there smiling.

"No!" Tears started to well in her eyes. "No... ARIA! NO!!!"

Her attention to Lysandra was no longer an issue. She had to reach her daughter. She Le Stat stood in the middle of them a sick smirk on his face. Maiden could see Elfinlied inthe distance collapse on the ground.

"Wow didn't expect that. See that is why you don't invite cocky little shits to the party. They die." He spat the final words out.

Maiden didn't hear them. Rage filled her. A absolute hatred she never felt before. She could feel the heat of her blood. Her eyes went bloodshot. This man would die.

She could hear voives in her head. A latin phrase she knew and was taught. The phrase repeated it self over and over again. Maiden looked at Le Stat. The stupid grin. The one who took her only daughter. He was going to pay. She closed her eyes.

"From the God I call. Grant me your eternal power of damnation. From Hades wrath I command your burning hatred. From the Heavans of my soul I command you to bring forth your vengeance. I call for everlasting pain. I call forth the power of the ages. I call for this power."

Maiden opened her eyes. They had become jet black her voice became deeped like a possessed maniac. Ther final words where spat with seathing anger.

She raised her hand, her arm outstretched, the palm open and finalised the incantation.

"Aestuo Cruor."

Le Stat stopped laughing. His eyes widened and he started screaming in pain. He could feel his blood start to overheat like he was stuck in a microwave. Blood started to gush out of every available oraphus. He grabed his eyes in agony as the heat of the blood was burning his eyes.His mouth, nose and skin when the blood came in contact blistered and burnt.

Mainden managed to slightly come to her senses to realise what was happening to Le Stat. She grinned through tearful eyes. She pulled her daggers to her side and charged towards his.

Le Stat managed to gain some sight. He watched at Maiden charged towards him. We wanted to move but was to weak to do so. He just stood there and swayed slightly. In his eyes the images of Maiden leading in the air. Her daggers drawn.

She brought them down straight through Le Stats eye sockets. The blades imbedded themselfs deep in his brain. Maiden twisted the daggers in her hand and pulled them sideways. They split through his skull. Le Stat still stood there motionless.

Maiden picked up his sword and looked over to where Lysandra was starting to pull herself up. Maiden called over to her. "You fucking bitch. You're little hoare of a brother took something special from me. Now I plan to do the same to you."

Lysandra could only watch in horror as Maiden swung the sword round her body and with one massive heave connected the blade with Le Stat's neck. The serrated blade was so sharp that his head actaully stayed on his body. Maiden threw the sword to the ground and round housed his head off his shoulders.

Le Stat's head flew towards Lysandra; rolled and came to rest at her feet.

"No. Please god no. Why? What did I do to drag you down. Why?!" Lysandra screamed the last part. tears falling down from her face. She looked directly at Maiden. "I swear to you. If it's the last thing I do I promise..." She speach was cut short.

"This is for my partner you bitch." Flash brought the Medusa's head round and connected all four heads against Lysandra's body. She was sent spiraling through the air. She hit the ground hard and continued to roll over the edge of the cliff. Flash felt a sense of relief.

"Sleep now my precious. I have avenged you." He whispered.

Flash turned round to Maiden to find her on the ground Elfinlied in her arms. Elfinlied's body was limp her arms dangling down by her side. Flash really didn't feel that this was now worth any price. Vengeance was not worth it.

Maiden's tears fell of Elfinlied's face. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. I always wanted you near me. You where always so happy. I couldn't let you go."

Elfinlied opened her eyes slightly. "Mommy. I'm sorry... This... is... my fault." She wheezed the statement."

Maiden put a finger to her blood soaked lips. "No... I... should have been more careful. I love you with all my heart. I caould let you go the first time. Please try to hang on."

"I have to go soon... I can feel it... I'm so glad you did what you did... For me... Otherwise what life... Would I have lived. All the places... I have seem. All the people I have met... You showed them to me. As Maiden... Not my mother."

Maiden stayed silent. There was so much she wanted to say but no words would form. Elfinlied continued talking. "I want... I want one thing... Please be my mother again before I die. I remember... A song you used to sing... A child's song...Please sing it to me one last time."

Maiden chocked onthe words she try to form. "Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird." More tears fell. "And if that mocking bird don't sing And if that mockingbird won't sing, Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring. And if that diamond ring turns brass, Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass. And if that looking glass gets broke, Mama''s gonna buy you a billy goat. And if that billy goat won't pull, Mama''s gonna buy you a cart and bull. And if that cart and bull fall down, You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town."

Elfinlied smiled and closed her eyes. her hand slipped from Maiden's hand and fell down by her side.

"Aria?"

No responce.

"Oh God No. Please Aria."

Again nothing. Fregillion laid a hand on her. His eyes, like the rest that got to know her where wet from tears. Maiden looked at him pleasdingly.

"Oh God No!" Maiden grabbed her daughter in her arms and rocked her back and forth. Screaming sobs of saddness racking her body. "No... Please No. Please do something. Anything. I don't want to let you go. Please don't leave me...Please."

Nothing her daughter remained motionless. Her soul passed onto whatever after life she believed in. Fregillion knelt down next to her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

"We have to go." His responce was a mush as a plea as it was a known statement.

"No. I can't. She's not gone I know she not. She will wake up. I just know it." She looked up at him. Her swollen red eyes begging him that everything was alright. He responce in his eyes told her everything. She looked around at the others. The looks where all the same. Tearful. But resolved that she was gone.

Mortis carried the body of Artior over. and laid him next to Elfinlied. "At the very least we could give them a proper send off."

"Mortis?" He voice carried concern.

"He made his peace before he died. His sacrifice allowed us to survive and I for one will not let his death fall in vein. Use this strength and target it towards the person that caused it."

"Why? Lysandra and Le Stat are no more. "

"That's not what I meant."

"Diablo and Patris."

"I plan to exact my revenge. I was hoping that you would be able to join me. Too many people have lost their lives. Too much death. Even for someone has battle scared as me."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 12-06-2009 00:23.

12-06-2009 00:23 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Chapter 24 Part 2

Everyone helped find logs, sticks, leaves and what every they could find to make a bed for the their two dead comerades. It took the majority of the night but by the end they had a bed made. Four foot high and six foot long. Made of leaves and branches that had been soaked in petrol from the nearby truck.

Maiden rested her daughter on one side and Mortis laid his best friend on the other. The other's gathered round.

Fregillion was the first to speak. "Hey kid. You know I never meant half of those things I said." He wiped his eyes. "Fuck. If it wasn't for you I'd be dead. A fucking bullet through the brain. Hey look that doesn't matter. I was just getting to like you. Why did you have to go and do something so stupid. You and you're fucking big mouth."

Anther tear rolled down his cheek. "You where never scared of anyone. You soke you mind. Ah. Fuck I really respected you for that. Even if I never showed it. You where one of the gang and you always will be. Where ever you are going. You will need this. Always be prepared." He placed one of his beretta's in her hand. The same one that took Auriga down.

Viona was the next to imerge. "I suppose I should really speak to both of you. Elfinlied or Aria. You always had that life is great outlook to life. I always smiled when you where were around. I don't know. I guess you had a radience that most of us forgot a long time ago."

She turned her attention to Artior. "My foreign friend. We really never got the change to propertly talk. I would have loved to hear what you had to say on the outlock to life. I guess I found it funny that you should be a man of god concidering what you are."

Next was Flash. "What do I say. I really don't know. I have seen too many people I care about acsent to the next plane of existance. I swore to avenge my partner's death. But I feel even saddered then before. I was so filled in vengence that I couldn;t see anything else. Where ever you are. God speed."

Mortis rested his hand on Artior's shoulder. "How long had we known each other. I lost count after three hundred years. I always remember what you said to me about death. Unfortuantely, it happens to the best of us. I suppose until now I never really believed you. But you where right. I suppose that makes me wrong." Mortis gave a slight chuckle. "Funny. You save my life and yet I'm not allowed to return the favour. Not much justice in that is there."

"Mortis quickly glanced around to the other. They gave him the nod that they still had time. He carried on. "Do you know what I'm gonna miss the most. You damn arse way of telling me everything is gonna be fine. Even when I lost the Brotherhood of Steel. You sat on that wall and made me believe that everything would be alright. You selfish basted. You go and die on me. I'll miss you. Don't worry. I promise to deliver your final message personally."

Mortis looked at Maiden. A sort of it was time look. Maiden ran her finger's along her daughter face. "I'm not sure where to begin. Do I apologies for doing what I did all those years ago. No I can't you are my daughter and I have loved you since the day you came into my life. It's funny Stephen and I married just moths before you where born. The wedding was beautiful but nothing compared you."

Maiden wiped her eyes. She didn't want to cry; but she couldn't help it. "I never really knew wher that radiance of yours came from. You where always the happy go lucky. I'm sorry I told you to shut up so many times. I guess I never though I was ever going to lose you. I don;t know what I'm going to do now. I will never get to hear that sweet voice of yours again. How do I say goodbye to the one thing that really meant anything to me?"

Maiden glanced over her shoulder. She could see the other's trying their best to fight back the sadness to offer support to the one how needed it most.

"I think I know what I must do. Kill patris and Diablo. Those two I promise you now will die. I also have to save Raziel. If we can't then all this is for nothing."

Maiden kiss Elfinlied on the forehead. "Goodbye Aria. Goodbye my daughter. One day I will see you soon. Until then. Keep your father company. He's waited a long time to see you."

Maiden and Mortis both took torches that had be made earlier that night and lit them. They cover the length of the wooden bed ad everyone stood there watching it burn. All of them saying their goodbyes.

Mortis resitied passages from the bible that Artior teached him. It was funny. It was only until now he could actually remember them. Once the bodies had been cremated and the wooden structure burn to the ground did they finally leave to head toward the castle and finish what they started. Dawn would be rising soon and they needed to complete the mission before the sun fully rose in the sky.

The small dark cove thats was built into the side of the cliff's washed up something. Beaten, shredded and bruised. Lysandra crawled out of the murky waters and collapsed on the rocky ledge. She laid on her back contemplating the recource of tonight. She mainly thought of her brother. The shrills of her lonely crying echoed round the cove and no one came to comfort her in her darkest hour of need.

12-06-2009 00:25 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

No tears, but I did choke up...lol. That's awesome Raz and total shocker on the you creating the Hand book and destroying the order. Well thought out. I quite enjoyed it. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-06-2009 00:52 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Mortis
Emperor

Finally mate, really great chapter. Smile

12-06-2009 11:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Thrilling, exciting, awesome! I really enjoyed reading it. Give us more!!! Smile

12-06-2009 11:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thanks all. Especially Mortis for the inspiration to push on. I will continue to work on the chapters but I had this in my head since Chapter 16.

You comments are a great support to me and it keeps me focused on the situation at hand.

I will keep you all posted.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 12-06-2009 17:34.

12-06-2009 17:33 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Ok I know I will get stick for leaving this for far too long - but I have now finished the next chapter. I hope you enjoy and I will continue to keep pressing on with the rest of the story.

Chapter 25

The limo pulled up at the large double doors of the Mansion. The back doors opened and the perfectly tailored man jumped out.

Patris gave a quick tug to his jacket and turned to Icon. "Lets get this over with."

Icon nodded in agreement as the two men walked up the large stone stairway to the from entrance.

Icon went to ring the door bell, however the door already started opening. An old gray haired man wearing a grey suit and jet black shined shoes greeted them.

"I believe Lord Diablo is expecting you." The voice was soft and slightly croaky. It had been a long time since this man had any need to entertain guests and he found a slight relief in doing so.

"He is." Patris answered back. He really could care who this person was. Another lackey to serve his master. Partis couldn't help but think that soon everyone would serve him.

The old man lead them slowly through the great hallway and into the drawing room. He lead them to a couple of antique chairs and gestured them to sit. Icon obliged as did Partis unwillingly. He really didn't see the point in all of this.

"Can I get either of you a drink?"

"No but I will drink you if you don't tell Diablo that we are fucking waiting for him!"

The mans demeanour never changed. Most people would have at the very least shown a little sign of anger. He was too use to these kind of people. He polity told them that Lord Diablo would be on his way shortly. He then turned around and left the room.

Icon took in the size of the great drawing room. He guessed an area at least forty foot long. Three large fifteen foot windows allowed for the moon to throw it's light against the glass. Walls where adorn with book upon book upon books.

The vast majority of the light emanated from the fireplace. The roaring flames disappearing behind the stone and marble surround. Icon could help but take in the natural splendor of this place.

"Who the Fuck do you think he is eh?" Patris had risen to his feet and started pacing. "Well Icon? This is a matter of urgency and he just keeps us waiting like some second rate guest."

"I'm sure he is coming. This seems to be a big place and it might just take a little..." He was cut short.

"Yeah I'm sure. Like I'm sure the fucking moron..."

The doors to the drawing room opened and in walked Diablo. Partis's face changed in an instant.

"Diablo. I must say well done of apprehending Raziel."

"It's wasn't hard. In fact I fail to see what all the fuss was about."

"I thought the exact same. Now where is he?"

"If you want to follow me and I will take you to him."

The three men left the drawing room went through the hall and into the kitchen. Icon took in the intricate detail of the hardwood stairs that lead up to the second floor.

"Seventeenth century from a place that was called France. In fact it was owned by one of the monarch's that rules at the time. I had it shipped over when it was found."

Diablo led the men through the Kitchen and into the pantry. At the back of the room was a small wooden door then down into the cellars.

"Come on; he's down here." Diablo grabbed a torch from the side of the wall. "There no lighting on the stairway. Don't want you to slip and break you neck."

"I'm sure you don't."

The men dissappeared down a small and narrow circular stairway. The light of the torch dissapprearing into the darkness.

The silence of the other member came across all to loudly in Fregillion mind. Maiden and Mortis had lost someone close. He too felt like he had lost something. If it hadn't been for that pointy haired punk he would be kissing ash at this present minute.

He owed her one and he wanted to hate that. But he would take his revenge in the form of Diablo and Patris.

Maiden didn't want to think. Every time a thought entered her head it had something to do with Aria. Instead her thoughts turned to Raziel and freeing him from the castle.

They reached the north wall. The faceless wall showing no signs of entry. The group looked towards Maiden for guidance. For once she wish they didn't.

"I leave this to Fregillion to decide after all he was the one who used to live here."

"Me? Fuck that. Do you have any fucking idea how long it has been since I last lived here. for all I know everything been change and moved."

"He won't be. It will be exactly as you remembered it. Trust me I should know. Diablo is one of those people that reveal in nostalgia. His home will be more like a museum." Viona said

"Please Fregillion we could storm the place, it could all be for nothing. I need you to please help us and remember." The sympathetic plea from Maiden was evident.

"Come on bud. We have a score to settle."

The words from his friend rang out loud and clear. There has been to much going on in the last few days for him to even stop and think about anything.

Patris has set him up and drew him in to a conflict he really didn't want to know. But had it not been for him he would have never met this person whom he considered a good friend. Infact has it not been for Patris all these people whom he had now banded together with would not have occurred.

Now it was down to him to help them all out in this situation. His resolved firmed. "There used to be a secret passage along the back wall. You need to press a series of pressure bricks in the right order. This will lead us to the servant quarters behind the master dining room."

Fregillion silently led the other passed the back wall. They kept low and kept to the shadows to avoid the security cameras.

Fregillion remember the days when he would be out back, smoking and drinking and doing other things that brought a small smile to his face.

He apporched the brick wall, to the other it look ordinary, but Fregillion knew it's secrets. he pushed a few bricks and the wall started to shake slightly. A section of the wall broke away and swung open to reveal a passage way into the house.

The party lead by fregilion disappeared into the darkness as the door slid closed once again hiding is secrets to the outside world.

A knock came at the door. Diablo muttered something about not disturbing him when he is with guests, but after a reply of it's extremely urgent. Diablo gave in and allowed his servant to enter.

"I thought it best that you should know the mansion has been compromised. A group of people have entered thought the passage at the back of the house. Do you want me to make the necessary procedures sire?"

Diablo nodded his head in agreement and the elderly servant gave a bow and left, closing the heavy oak door gently behind him.

"Sooner then I expected. You two need to be on your way. You have what you came for now I would suggest that you leave. Not that I am expecting too much trouble from the riff raff, but you never know what rats can do when corned."

Patris and Icon looked and each other and shrugged. They weren't quite sure what had just happened but felt that if Diablo was asking them to leave then he would oblige as he had what they came for. A veil of Raziel's blood.

The followed Diablo out from the basement and back thought the pantry. Diablo showed the two the door and motioned them through it.

He then proceeded through another secret passage that lead to his armoury. This room he installed about ten years ago to house his arsenal. He knew there would be a fight. Albeit it a simple one. He really didn't want to take the risk of being unprepared.

Re-equipping his back plate and upholstering his guns, he leave the room via a set of stairs that lead into his master bedroom. Exiting the room he turned down the corridor ready to face the might of Raziel's crew.

Sure enough he didn't have to wait long. He could hear the footsteps of his assailants slowly waling through the corridor and into the main hall. He stood at the top of the grand staircase and waited for them to come into view.

"My dear Viona. You survived."

The group looked to the direction of the stairway. Diablo stood at the top, his long brown trench coat hanging loosely. His brown brimmed hat neatly on his head. His was playing with the guns that where holstered by his sides.

"Diablo I presume?" Maiden asked the obvious question.

The easy answer was sidetracked as he really didn't think he needed to answer.

"Whats the next question? Where is Raziel? What have you done with him? He had better be alive?" He started to parade across the top of the balcony occasionally leaning over to mock the next question. "We let me answer that then. Raziel is alive as Patris needs him that way. I have haven't done much with him apart from the obvious. Tough nut to crack though I tell you that. But they all give in eventually, they always do. I got to learn some interesting things."

Diablo wandered back over towards the staircase. "Did you know that he caused the downfall to the Order of the Sun?" The apparent blank look on most of the faces answered his question. "Imbeciles all of you. Cultural imbeciles."

"Don't you be calling us fucking imbeciles or I'll tear you fucking head of your fucking shoulders."

"My My, such horrible language. Is there any need to be so rude. I presume you lead your group through the secret passage then." He waited for puzzled looks to appear on their faces. "Oh wait, did you not think that I wouldn't know about the secret passageway. I found that after a week of buying the place. I has the door alarmed just in case. Now you will have to excuse me as I have some matters to attend to."

Diablo turned his back and was about to walk down the hallway that lead away from the grand hall. He glanced back briefly to leave his final message. "I will leave you in the company of my minions and please don;t give me suck a dumb look that I would not have thought to protect myself. Have fun and try not to die to quickly. I would love the temptation to kill you all myself, but I grow bored of you and have other matters to attend to."

Diablo walked down the hallway out of sight of the party.

"Come back here you fucking coward."

"Fregillion thats enough. I'm more worried about what we are about to face." The anticipation on Mortis's face was clear.

"I pray the rumors about him are wrong. God please be wrong."

Maiden turned to Viona. "What rumors?"

"Diablo is also a keen scientist. He found a way to keep the body alive long after the brain died. His work was discredited as evil and unnatural and he was kicked from the university where he worked."

A moan and a shuffling noise could be heard coming down the corridors.

Viona continued whilst unclipping her berretta. "Rumor has it that he carried on in secret capturing people and turning them into a following. Diablo's own personal army."

Another set of moaning, this time the shuffling of feet could be hear from upstairs.

"Creatures that need to be sent to the wasteland. Monstrosities of evil. They feel nothing. No pain, No fear. All they live for is death."

The first of the creatures came into view. Humanoid beings. at least twenty of them to begin with and more could be heard in the background. Some where dragging one of their legs, other had only one arm, however, all of their faces were twisted, their skin seared and deformed. Their blood red eyes gave only hatred.

"Diablo's army of ghouls. A damnation to this society. If we want Raziel then we must deal with them."

The ghouls came from all directions surrounding the group.

Flash raised his flail above his head. "If he have to go through them, then thats fine with me."

He charged the nearest ghoul and brought his flail down on it head shattering the skull. It fell to the ground twitched for a second and lay motionless.

"Time to take out the trash." Fregillion said

He aimed his gun and opened fire. The battle for Raziel had begun.

02-06-2010 21:20 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

FINALLY! Big Grin

Awesome Raz, I like the ghouls and the fact that Diablo was a mad scientist...lol.

quote:

02-06-2010 21:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Mutttaz

images/avatars/avatar-662.png

Registration Date: 05-03-2009
Clan: Boot Camp

Congrats Raz, I found this today & couldn't stop till I read it all & now can't wait for next chapter. :}

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mutttaz: 02-07-2010 03:26.

02-07-2010 03:24 Mutttaz is offline Search for Posts by Mutttaz Add Mutttaz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Long time no hear mate.. good you are back..

02-07-2010 11:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Wow! I knew there was something I was meant to check back on, I only remembered now!

May I thankyou for an aweomse death also Big Grin

I hope you've secretly been writing more!

04-22-2010 03:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raziel666
Double Ace

Artior

Secretly and quietly I have been typing away. However - things have been much slower since the explosion in my work load.

To Everyone Else - Sorry for the wait and...

...Here is the next chapter

Chapter 26

"How many more of these fucking things does that arsehole have?" By now Fregillon had run out of bullets and resorted to bashing the Ghouls on the head with the butt of his berretta.

Three waves of over thirty ghouls where hammering down the rescue troupe. Slow and dim-witted they where no real match individually for the group. The current problem was that they had been fighting well over an hour and after the recent battle with Lysandra. The fatigue was starting to set in. As where the injuries.

“How many more can there be?" Flash asked whilst sending another ghoul over the railings. Fregillon watched and could help but think of the quick backfire that Elfinlied would have given. Some thing along the lines of 'Home Run'. Danced around and he smirked gently. A set of teeth sank into his arm.

"Argh! You little fucker." The ghoul eventually let go after having it's head smashed in with a berretta handle.

Maiden removed her daggers from the final ghoul in that wave. "This is ridiculous. We can not stay here and be bested by a bunch of slow witted brainless monstrosities."

More moaning could be heard from around the wooden panelled wall that lead to the main dining room. Another set could also be heard from the top of the stairs and again from the drawing room that lead to the main hall.

Mortis looked towards the kitchen. The route was at least empty. "We need to head for the kitchen. However we also need to take care of the trash otherwise we will be knee deep in shit."

"How do you fuck do we do that then. Ask them nicely to fuck off."

"Hardly." Mortis reaching to his trenchcoat and produced a couple grenades. "However; I'm sure these guys can ask nicely."

Mortis tossed the Grenade to Fregillon. "You take the stair and I'll deal with the corridor. Make sure you aim for the wall. We may not be able to take out all this scum. But at least we can stop them from reaching us.

Fregillon was stunned. His mouth slight open. When at least he did manage to speak thirty seconds later he carried a slight touch of anger. "Why the fuck did you not tell us you had those three like three fucking waves ago!"

"Mortis pulled the pin from the top of the grenade and lobbed it down the corridor. "I wanted to save them. I kept thinking that this wave would be the last."

The grenade impacted one of the hall walls and bounced to the other. The ghouls where starting to enter the great hall when the devised detonated. Debris and body parts flew in all directions. The side of the wall and the ceiling had been collapsed stopping any point of entry.

"Now that’s what I'm talking about." Fregillon proceeded to pull the second pin from his incendiary and lobbed it up the stairs. Once again the same effect happened.

"Two down, one room left. Mortis any clever suggestions of this one as there is no way in hell that you will be able to bring down enough wall and ceiling to block anything entering.

Mortis pondered this. Fregillon was correct as the large thick Oak double doors where just far too large to enclose. 'Looks like we may have to fight this out after all.'

The two girls look at each other. Viona winked and smiled and Maiden understood what she needed to do. The pair of them ran up to the double door sand with a large heave closed them. Viona turned the large brass key locking the doors.

"See you just need a woman's touch." Maiden said

"Always looking for the violent way out of things. Typical men. If you can't blow it up. It's not worth thinking about." Viona finished.

The three men looked at each other and shrugged an indifferent shrug. The girls where correct in the fact that they didn't even conceder closing the doors. But then again what was the fun in that.

Maiden turned to face Fregillon. "Where would they hold Raziel?"

He had to think about this for a minute. "Viona, just how anal is Diablo?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you said that he needed everything to be exact."

"Oh god yes. He would have made sure that this place was exactly as it was when it was first built. I mean he spent over two years looking for a 17th century chair. That might be the best way to describe his analness."

"Ok. So quick recap. He human and he anal. So upstairs would be out of the question. I can't see him boarding the windows up for the darkness. You said he's human as well so there would no need for him to hide away from the sun."

Fregillon stopped to have a quick ponder.

"Again, you can rules out the main and secondary dining rooms... The ballroom is too exposed as is the sitting room and main living room..." Fregillon cursed. "Oh what a stupid fuck I am." He half expected a quick retort from a certain spiky haired lady. "Damn you kid. Now your in my head."

"What was that?" asked Maiden.

"Nothing... It's nothing. My father started work on cellar. It was going to be a mass underground extension covering half the house. He could then work from home and spend more time with us. He never finished though." Fregillon shrugged. "I suppose burning the house down really didn't help. However, he did start the work and managed to get a small amount done. A couple of room nothing more also there would be no windows either so it would be a perfect place to say... Hide a vampire."

"Please tell me you remember where your father started the work. Please. Raziel's life may well depend on it."

"Yeah. If I remember correctly we need to go through the kitchen and through into the pantry. There's a door there and a spiral staircase that leads to the basement. Come one follow me."

The party headed towards the kitchen and through the pantry. The flimsy wooden door had been left open and the flickering of firelight could be seen bouncing off the cold damp stone.

Fregillon pressed his finger to his lips to tell the others to stay quiet as he slowly descended. As he reached the bottom he caught the distinct whiff of cigarette smoke. Glancing to the left he caught sight of a single guard. His back was turned to him and he was leaning crossed armed again the grey concrete wall.

Fregillon carefully crept up behind the man as he took another intake of nicotine. The guard felt a strong pair of hand quickly grab him around the neck. A quick and quiet snap confirmed to Fregillon what he wanted. He carefully lowered the guard to the floor.

Fregillon rose and turned around. His eyes widen and one thought passed his mind 'Oh fuck me.' The guard pulled the trigger to his semi automatic.

Another single shot followed after the three round burst. The element of surprise was gone and Maiden and the others charged downstairs. They where met by two dead guards on the floor.

"Aw fuck me man. Oh shit. Now this fucking hurts." Fregillon had taken the three shots to his mid section, arm and upper leg. Blood was pooling to the middle of the floor.

"What can we do?" Flash asked urgently and caringly.

"Well for one don't ask suck a stupid fucking question, secondly find something to bandage me up."

Flash was more frantic then helpful. "There's nothing around here!"

'If I could move properly I'd fucking slap that stupidity out of you, you great oaf'. Fregillon took a quick glance of the area. The others looked like they had moved on ahead and Flash to it.

Flash was a giant statue. Standing there in the middle of the corridor occasionally moving his head from side to side looking for something to help his friend.

"There's nothing here."

"How about the guards? They’re clothing... That'll work."

Flash took two large strides across the semi-circled brick enclosure and to the bullet-ridden guards. He reached down and tore the sleeves off of the shirts. Another large step and Flash was back with his friend.

"Right, now what do I do?"

"You're fucking with me aren’t ya?"

"No, funny enough I've never had to bandage up gun shot wounds before."

"Shit - give them here and sit down and actual learn something of the real world." Fregillon proceed to rap the bandages round his arm and waist pulling them hard to stem the blood flow. He winced a little from the pain.

"There I'll live. Now give me a hand and lets get the fuck out of here. We need to catch up to Maiden and Mortis."

Flash grabbed Fregillon by the arms and allowed his friend to use him for support as they slowly made their way down the passage.

Maiden pointed to Mortis at the strong oak wooden door now barricading their way forward. The door had been locked and to have Mortis blow the door could cause more attention then they already had.

"Don't suppose anyone had a key?" Viona asked as a joke.

"Funny. Seriously though we need to get through and I don't have the right equipment with me."

"Perhaps there is another route. We'll double back and have another look, but we need to be quick about it. Don't want Diablo on our tales again."

Viona and Mortis nodded in agreement and started the march back. They reached the end of the corridor when they ran into Flash and Fregillon.

"Thank for leaving us." Came the sarcastic reply.

Mortis answered with the same tone. "We knew you could handle yourself. Now if you have finished your bitchin' we need to get through that door. Any Suggestions?"

"Yeah - That’s an easy problem to solve."

Fregillon quickly grabbed Mortis's Grenade launcher from his belt, pointed it at the door and pulled the trigger. The grenade sailed through the air, bounced on the ground twice and then exploded. The energy of the blast knocking them off their feet.

"You fucking idiot!" Mortis grabbed his launcher. "Do you have any idea what you have done!"

"No one can hear us you fucking twat. This house is fitted with Soundproofing, Basement included. The only people that would have hear it would have been us and the dead fucking guards back there. I think I know my fucking house thank you."

Everyone picked themselves up and dusted themselves down. Mortis spun around and looked that gapping hole and destroyed masonry that remained from the blast.

"See. All clear."

Mortis brought his fist round and connected it with Fregillon’s face. Fregillon’s head jerked round, but he held his footing meaning Mortis was giving him a warning.

"You ever do anything that stupid again and next time I'll make sure I use a bullet."

Fregillon rubbed his jaw, but said nothing and followed the others though the doorway.

Maiden was the first to enter the large circular room. The last reminisce of a fire burnt away in the fireplace and the shelves of books where covered in the dust of the explosion.

She then spotted what they had come for, what she has lost her daughter for. Chained against the walled, slumped, bleeding and unconscious was Raziel.

04-23-2010 12:48 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

FINALLY! I loved it Raz, there was just enough comice relief (with the sealing of the door, the blowing up of the downstairs door) and just enough action to really make this amazing. Smile

quote:

04-26-2010 00:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
RazielBlack

Registration Date: 07-28-2010

Sorry Guys for the story sabatical - however I have done some more but I will not post until next week to give me some time.

Anyhow - I hope you enjoy this

Chapter 27

"Raziel!" If the call from Maiden was suppose to stir some sort of consciousness from Raziel, it didn't work. Another shout again falling of deaf ears.

"Fuck sake man, do not be dead on us. I did not come all this fucking way for you to be dead."

Viona stared at him, her mind racing a hundred thoughts a minute. 'This was all my fault.' Came the first thing to enter her mind followed by 'I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.'

Mortis looked over to the wall where the chains where attached. Pointing over to the other side of the wall, Flash understood what Mortis was trying to do. He hurried over to the other chain, pulled the flail from off his back and took a massive swing,

The heads connected with the eye of ring imbedded into the wall. A large clink and a few sparks and the chain shattered. Mortis had done something similar to the other chain and the two women caught Raziel as he fell.

Fregillon felt rather useless propped up against the wall. He wished he was able to help out, however, the wounds where still causing a lot of pain. Something he could have done without. He let a small smile pass his lips. 'Last time I let those little fuckers get the better of me.'

Maiden and Viona carefully and gently placed Raziel of the floor. Viona placed the back of her hand over Raziel's mouth. She could feel the a slight breeze against her skin. She nodded an approval over to Maiden.

Good so he is alive, Now we need to get him out of here. Mortis, Can you and Flash carry him?"

"Great I'll fucking drag myself with my lips then shall I?"

"I've got Raziel." Viona piped up, "All things considering, It's the least I could do. Flash, I suggest you see to your Fregillon."

Flash gave his agreement and again allowed Fregillon to use him as a crutch.
"Mai...den..."

"Raziel?" Surprise took her more then anything. "Keep quiet, you need to save your strength.

"No... You must reach...The temple of the Rising Sun."

"I don't understand. What Temple?"

"The Temple of the Rising Sun... You need to be there... Stop Patris..."

"Ok we will do, but first we need to get you out of here."

"No... Leave me... Go to Japan... Stop Patris."

"No way. I have lost far to much to just leave you here. You're coming with us whether you like it or not. I am sick of your bloody stubbornness."

Raziel went quiet and gave a slight nod. Viona and Mortis followed the other out of the room, back through the corridor and back up the stair.

They reached the grand hallway. The bodies of the Ghouls still littered around the floor. The door to the drawing room still barred and the sounds to moaning and groaning echoing through the sense oak.

"We need to get out of here. Now." Mortis shouted the command at the others.
Fregillon was quick to respond. "Really, hadn't really fucking noticed."

Maiden quickly ran to the front door and tried the handle. "It's locked."

"Did you think I was just going to let you walk out of here alive?"

Everyone turned to around. At the top of the stair stood Diablo. His trench coat dangling by his sides. his favourite Uzis in hand.

"Well. You really think I would let you walk in here and take Raziel?"

The others didn't really have any kind of retort. Various responses passed through each of their minds, but no one said anything.

Diablo stood there with puzzling look of his face. He had questions and for once he really didn't want answers. He also had answers to questions that the ones standing on front of him could only wish they would ask. He pondered briefly before deciding to share a little. After all no one was leaving here alive.

"You know I have to worry abut Patris..." Diablo turned and started to stroll aimlessly across the mezzanine. "No actually I don't, but the outcome could be fun. I'm really not sure what that boy is getting himself into."

"Yeah, when I get that little fucker, I'll give him something to worry about."
Diablo leaned causally against one of the pillars that ran through upper floor. "My dear party boy, you have no idea. You are a pathetic little flea compared to what Patris will do should he succeed. Personally I look forward to it."

"What will happen?" Viona asked a small amount of worry accented in her voice.
"Oh my little blonde beauty, why do you think I'm going to tell you?" Diablo swung his body round the pillar and relocked his gaze on Viona. "Well?"

Viona stayed silent.

"I though as much. You see with my nature I want to tell you everything. I'm a nice guy like that. But you know, you come into my house, destroy my things and steal my objects. I just don't feel like sharing."

"Please cut the fucking bullshit or give me a gun so I can top you myself. Man I never realised what a self obsessed little prick you are."

"For once I actually agree with the mouth over here." Mortis said pulling out an MPK5. "I have a message for you from a friend of mine."

Mortis pulled the trigger and unleashed a hail of bullets at his intended victim. The other ran under the mezzanine for some protection.

Diablo used the pillar for protection as the bullets either stuck the marble or sailed passed him harmlessly. He spun back round and unleashed a torrent of his own.
Mortis dived forward and rolled out of the sprays way. The parquet flooring being torn up by the stream.

Mortis pulled a grenade from his belt, pulled the pin and threw it over then ledge.
"Shit!." Diablo ran from the ensuing blast. He was blown off his feet and came to rest on his face. A small cut appear from his forehead and he could feel the warmth of his blood run down his face.

Mortis darted to the other for some safety and a quick breather. Maiden ran out holding taking Fregillon berretta from his. Diablo was heading down the stairs when they glanced at each other.

He smiled and she returned the favour. "Because of you I lost my reason to live. It's only fitting I do the same by killing you."

Diablo pulled round his shotguns, took aim and opened fire. Maiden easily darted and avoided the shells. She ran towards the stairs pulling the trigger and watching as she missed with every single shot.

Diablo continued to make is way down the stairs, occasionally stopping to let a bullet whiz by. He turned to face her. She was gone. 'That's not possible.'

A scream from above and a quick jump to the left allow Diablo to narrowly avoid her blades. 'So that was you plan. Get in close. Very good.'

Maiden attacked once again. She was now in close quarters. A fighting style she was both use to and preferred. Her blades glistened against the artificial light as she took two quick swings followed by a roundhouse.

Diablo blocked them all and countered with a fist to her chest. She staggered slightly and Diablo continued the onslaught with another left right combo followed with a reverse elbow to the side of her head.

Maiden dropped to one knee then rolled quickly out of way of Diablo's foot. She spun her legs round for a sweep that was easily avoided then spun on her hands and kept her legs out in the split. The first and second kick caught Diablo in the side, followed by a double foot kick in the mid section and a reverse cartwheel kick to the chin.

Diablo was sent sprawling backwards. He hit the ground hard but was able to keep his wits about him. He pulled out one of his Beretta’s and sent a single bullet Maiden's way.

The shot caught her in the mid section and she dropped to her knees. The pain exploding through her body. Diablo aimed his gun for a second a time. Directly for her head.

What was intended to the best head shot turned into a dodging frenzy as Flash came in, flail swinging. Diablo ducked the first swing and rolled from the next. Flash brought his weight down for a third swing and could do nothing as Diablo jumped out of the way.

Diablo struck Flash round the face several times with the butt of his gun. He was too close to be able to send a bullet before Flash would tear his head off. This was followed with a series of knees to the chest and finally a roundhouse to the face.

Flash staggered. Blood dripped from his mouth and all he could feel as anger and hatred. He felt the same rage burn throughout his body as he did the other day. He could feel the lines of his shirt tearing.

He looked Diablo straight in the eyes. "You're mine."

He reached out with this honking arms and grabbed Diablo round the head and lifted him clean off the floor. Diablo tried for a series of kicks, but to no avail. lash lost all feelings of pain. He could see the burning fire in Flash's eyes.
Flash brought his arms back toward him as hard as he could dragging Diablo with him. once in range a split second later, Flash brought his head down on the bridge of his adversaries nose.

A sickening crunch followed by an explosion of blood confirmed that he has shattered Diablo nose. Flash locked his fingers together as one big fist and swung it like baseball bat.

Diablo flew through the air and crumpled on the marble floor. He could feel the throbbing pain from his dislocated cheek and decided that how was the time to run, otherwise it would be the death of him.

A quick glance was all he needed. The way back to the basement was clear, if he would make it then he could reach the underground cavern he created and with that an exit that lead to the shores.

He made a charge down the hall and towards the basement door. Mortis ran over to start of the hallway. "We have to catch him!"

"I don't fucking think so." He grabbed one of Mortis's grenade launchers from off his back. It had one final shot left and one was all Fregillon wanted. Mortis pulled the other one round. In his own mind he wanted to take Diablo down and refused to let Fregillon take all the credit.

The two pulled the trigger and sent the grenades bouncing down the hallway. Diablo slide feet first down the stairs, knowing nothing of the people he left behind, hopefully they would have more concerns getting Raziel to safety. Something he would deal with another time.

He came to rest at the bottom of the stair, a little out of breath, but no real noises except for two metallic object bouncing down the stairs.

There was no need to guess, though this years of weapons training he knew.

He knew he was defeated.

"Bravo people. Bravo."

A small smirk passed his lips as the grenades detonated sending everything to black.

07-28-2010 08:58 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Finally mate, what took you so long? Wink

07-28-2010 22:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
RazielBlack

I've sorta stopped playing BW as work really got too much. However - I have got a couple more chapters - but I will post the next one next week.

I also forgot my log in password - so had to create a new account on the forum.

07-29-2010 14:17 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

excellent peice razzy

was worth the wait and patiantly await the next chp

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-29-2010 14:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Thanks Ba al

As I have said - I shall post the next chapter on monday

Thanks for the kind words

07-29-2010 19:54 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
RazielBlack

As Promised

The next installment of my story

Nothing huge - just an interesting filler

Chapter 28

Smoke and dust filled the doorway. The pale grey covering all it touched. Fregillon and Mortis looked at each other both with that look of triumph and disappointment.
Both of them wanted the privilege of killing Diablo and now no one person could lay to this claim.

Mortis tore the grenade launcher from Fregillon's hands. "I though I told you to leave my stuff alone."

"Fuck that shit!" Came to response. "We got the job done didn't we?"

Mortis said nothing and turned to head back to the other who had gathered in the centre of the grand hallway. A few thoughts entered Mortis's mind, but at the end of the day he knew Fregillon was right. They had done what they came to do."

Maiden was the first to meet up with Mortis. As much as she wanted to smile that Diablo lay underneath a ton of rubble, the loss of her daughter was still weighted heavily on her shoulders.

Flash wandered over to his mate and placed an arm over him and smiled. "Nice job."

"Wow. What you so fucking happy about?"

"You know, to be honest I'm not sure, perhaps for the first time I have that closure I wanted. You know everything that has happened to me over the last six months."

"You ain't seen shit yet. Just wait till we reach Japan. Then we get to work on the hard stuff. This..." He swung his arm to indicate everything in the mansion. "This was just fucking child's play."

"Please tell me your screwing with me."

"Fregillon let loose a loud chuckle. "Oh course I'm fuckin' with ya. You think I wanna go through this fucking shit again. No fucking way!"

Flash let out a breath of relief and laughed at Fregillon. He wasn’t sure why he was laughing, but it felt good either way.

Viona was helping Raziel limp towards Maiden and Mortis. For her too much had gone on and she still felt that his who scenario that they just played out was all her fault.

She could help but feel ashamed. She wished she could turn the clock back and re-done it all again. Then she reminded herself that what is done is done and there was nothing she could do to change it. The only thing she could do was to move forward.

Mortis came over to give a hand. "We need to get out of here and head for Japan as Raziel suggested. I can get us a boat, but the journey will take some time."

"What ever it takes us will take Patris just as long, but I do agree we need to get a move on. However the doors locked and I don't really want to carry Raziel back through the passage. That is of course Diablo didn't shut and lock it."

"I would be disappointed if he didn't."

Maiden walked over to the entranceway. The main solid oak double doors locked with a couple of large bolts. She could see through the keyhole to the outside world. The faint rays of the red sun starting to bring the light to the world.
Fregillon called over to her. "Can't we blow the fucking door off?"

Mortis was quick to answer. "What with? We used the last of the grenades we had taking down Diablo."

"Aw for fuck sake. This is all we need. Trapped in a house with no fucking exit whilst some jumped up little prick is off right now to either end or rule the world." Fregillon kicked the nearby wall. "Great! This is really just so fucking great!"

"Got it!" Maiden cried.

"What the fuck have you got, hopefully the way out of here."

Maiden pulled the handled on the oak doors and pulled. They opened easily and for the first time in what seemed like days, they gazed upon the outdoors. Mortis truck was still parked out on the drive. Completely untouched.

"Wow guess neither Patris or Diablo even contemplated that we would actually win. Come on let go."

The team carrying Raziel left the mansion and headed down towards the truck. They all clambered in with the exception of Fregillon who grabbed a lighter from the centre console.

"Be right back."

"What the...?" Mortis replied.

Fregillon interrupted. "Trust me." He said it with a smile.

"Never in a million years."

"I wouldn't have it any other fucking way."

Mortis gave a slight laugh. He was starting to understand Fregillon's impulse a little more and he began to also understand why for all his brashness and profanity, why people like him.

Fregillon ran back up the stone stairs he mind racing faster then his legs. So many memories here. He recalled the party he once had for one of his birthdays. So many people. So many good times. His best mate Dave bringing him coke and prostitutes to keep his going for the evening.

He remembered his father face when he returned home, the house trashed, food, glasses and beer cans littered everywhere. Men and women collapsed on the floor. The amount of arguments he had.

He had always told people that a fire destroyed the house as a result of one of the parties, but Fregillon remembered what really happened.

It was after a row with his father. He said a few things he shouldn't have said expecting the usual from his dad. A fist to the round the back of the face, the your such a disappointment speech. But this time none of that. Instead he found himself out on the streets with no clothes, no money. Nothing. He had been kicked out.

It was that night that Fregillon through a Molotov cocktail through one of the open windows and set the fire that gutted the original house.

He remembered the screams of his father from the upstairs bedroom. He remembered his father looking right at him as the realization of what he had done to his son has set in. Fregillon remembered his pleads of help falling on deaf ears as he walked away from the mansion.

Fregillon final thoughts came down to the police turning up and he sat there on the charred remains of the stone steps with forced tears running from his eyes as he told the police about the horrific attack from a gang of youths and how he vowed to bring them to justice for the death of his father.

Fregillon entered the mansion once again. The lighter in hand and looking for something he could set alight. He pondered the curtains, but there was always the possibility that the fire would not spread through the entire house.

The thought finally hit him, he ran to the stainless steel work topped kitchen. Fregillon hated this place, always reminded him of the hospital. He moved to the stove and turned on all the gas hobs to maximum.

With that done, he paced back to the grand hallway and proceeded to light all fours sets of curtains. It took a while for the material to light, however once lit he knew they would not go out. Once done he left the mansion one again to join the others.

Fregillon bounded down the stone steps across the gravel drive and hopped back into the front seat of the truck. He looked behind to see everyone else crammed in the back.

He looked at Raziel, his eyes where open but he still did not seem coherent. Fregillon thought it best to leave him for the time being and let him recuperate.
He turned to Mortis, who had control of the vehicle. "Lets get the fuck out of here and fast."

"Why? What have you done?"

"Lets just say I've taken care of the ghoul problem. Or I will have in a few minutes."

Mortis looked out the window to see the fire flickering against the windowpanes. He turned back to Fregillon. "What have you done?"

"For fuck sake move before we are all fucked! I've turned the fucking gas on, so go go go!"

"You stupid little..." Maiden cut Mortis short.

"Ok he been a bit of a prick, but hmm... lets talk about this at a later time please. I have no wish to be dead just yet."

As much as Mortis wanted to continue the argument he knew he would have plenty of time to box Fregillon ears on the boat. He rammed the stick to D and hit his foot hard on the gas.

The wheel of the truck spun on the gravel for a few second before it picked up the grip and sped off down the lane.

Maiden looked over at the Ridge Valley Cliffs. The wind has picked up slightly and she could see the ash of Elfinlied and Artoir dissipate over the water. She couldn’t help feel the moisture of a tear roll down her cheek.

'Good-bye and I love you. I always have and I always will.'

The mansion exploded with such ferocity, that stone, wood and ghoul part where scattered over a large area and a fireball was sent hurtling skywards.

Fregillon stuck his head out the window and managed to get a glance at his handiwork. The popped his head back in the car and smiled.

The only thought to cross his mind 'One down, one to go'

The truck rolled over the crest of a hill and disappeared. Their destination, the port in New LA and then onwards to Japan to stop whatever horrors Patris had to throw at them.

08-02-2010 13:58 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
RazielBlack

To the followers of this story - This will be a chapter that you will all be waiting for. So I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 29

Raziel stood at the back of the boat watching the wake disperse into the vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean. He pondered his thoughts for a while on how this wake seemed to tell his life. He found himself saddened at the thought that now confronted him.

This wake started close, full of power. The white of the waves churned out from the propellers bringing an almost electric force to the water.

Then the further down the line the displacement moved, the more it dissipated into the background of the vast existence.

He had never really thought about his actions, only that no matter what, it was always better to be alone. That way you had no one to worry about when they needed help. No one who relied on you when they were hard up. No one to have to listen when they were feeling down.

Before Diablo went to work on him, having to rely on people seemed unnecessary and a waste of time.

Yet for all his previous thoughts, Diablo made sure that he saw things in a new light. He found out from Viona one night when it was her 'shift' to watch over him as he recuperated from his injuries about Elfinlied. About how she was Maiden's daughter.

He listened to Viona nearly breakdown in tears over what she did to him and the fact that all of this was all her fault. He wanted to say something at the time but was still too weak to say anything.

Raziel looked at the night sky. The starts where out in full force with not a cloud to be seen. The wind was calm, only the soft hum from the engines reminded him that there was life around him.

So many nights he looked at the stars and thought that these must be the loneliest objects he could ever think and he lost count of the amount of times he compared himself to these starts. He wasn't so sure now. Too many people risked everything for him. For once he wanted answers, but didn't know what questions to ask. This troubled him.

If there were other thought running through his head they where interrupted by the sounds of footfalls approaching him. He needed not turn around to know who was standing behind him. Her smell alone gave her away.

"Maiden."

"Raziel."

Raziel wasn't sure what to say. Normally he would have said nothing. Maybe a sarcastic remark. This time he really didn't want to. He wanted this talk. The one he knew when he first spoke to her on that rooftop they would have to discuss.

Maiden placed her arms on the railing and leaned over the edge of the boat. She had a million and one questions. But didn't want to ask them.

When she first started looking for him she was hell bent on destroying him. When she then saw him, she really wanted to hurt him. Now, she really didn't know.

"How you feeling?" She asked.

'What the hell am I saying? How are you feeling? God could I ask such a stupid question.'

"As well as could be expected. You?" Raziel responded.

'Why the small talk Maiden? It's not like you to not get straight to the point.'

"Same."

The two stood and gazed at the stars for another couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry to hear about your daughter."

'I really am. I don't know what it would be like to lose someone you love. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.'

"I wish I could tell you that after being three weeks at sea I was over it. I would be lying though. It still hurts like hell. Second time I've lost her.

'How do you say goodbye to something you love more than life itself?'

"Second time? Do you want to talk about it?"

'I suppose I owe this to her. I am the one who inadvertently caused her death.'

"You want to know more about my daughter?"

'What the hell happened to you? You've never taken an interest in anything I've ever said or done. What did Diablo do you?'

Raziel turned his head and looked back down the boat. He followed the fake wooden deck to the main hub. A steel mounted container in the middle of the deck. The stairs to the lower deck and the entry to the bridge could be found in here. He turned back to the water.

"When I was being tortured by Diablo. I didn't think that anyone would come for me. Let’s be honest here I not exactly Mr. Likable. Anyhow, it was on one of those nights that I tried to remember anything about my past. Trouble was too much came back and let’s just say I didn't like what I saw. I suppose everyone has their breaking point and Diablo found mine."

Raziel stopped to take a breath. He stared at the full moon and pondered what to say next. Did he continue down his current choice of path or should he just end the conversation now and return to his former life. The latter option seemed the easiest yet he would himself wanting the first option.

"I've been in this world for so long and I have seem so much death and destruction that after a while thats all you think about. I lost myself to this world and never even thought about the people I hurt along the way. You're not the first I've walked away from. Until that night I never even gave it much thought. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry. I'm not really sure what I should be sorry for, just that I am."

'I wish I knew what I was apologising for. If I'm honest with myself I don't know. Prehaps it for all the misery I have caused. Not just to you but to everyone.'

"You're sorry? If this was the old you I would have said you where taking the piss. I don’t know why but I believe you. Whatever happened to you in that dungeon changed you."

'Oh Raziel, what happened to you? There has to be more then you are telling me. I know you and I know you are not saying these words lightly.'

Maiden looked for the right words to say. Nothing seemed to fit so she decided it was best to come clean with her feelings. Something Elfinlied always tried to teach her.

"I met you what? Two hundred years ago, give or take."

Raziel nodded.

"You have to understand, I had only just been turned. I didn’t know what I was or who I was. I knew that my former live was no more. Did I ever tell you my name was Sarah? And that I was married? I can't remember."

Raziel shook his head and continued to say nothing.

"All that was taken from me. My husband was killed protecting my daughter and for some reason or another I found myself in the arms of a Vicar named Artoir and it was he who converted me. Funny and quite Ironic, know I think about it. He was a man of god. If you can't trust them who can you trust?"

Maiden let out a slight chuckle.

"Anyhow. After that incident I met you. You opened the world to me and you showed me almost everything I know today about being a Vampire. How to blend, how to fight and how to feed. Who are my friends and my enemies? You have to understand back then I fell absolutely in love with you. I worshipped you and everything that you stood for."

Maiden was quick to wipe the tear that managed to escape her eye.

"How many placed did you show me. I mean remember the time we joined up with Scyanide and took on that hunters nest in Berlin?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"You and Scyanide didn't stop arguing the entire trip. I swear I could have banged both of your heads together. Now I can see the funny side of it. Then we came back here. I remember the first flat we used to share. It was huge. It must have been at least three times the size of my old house. To you it was a crash pad."

She looked over to Raziel for a response. She didn't get one, but she knew he was listening and not brushing it off like normal.

"Then there was this darkness you had. I don't know how to explain it, but you had this power over people, like you could have commanded an army. People would just follow you on your say so. I wish I knew how you did that. But if I know you, I'll wager that even you don't know, right?"

"Yeah."

'You're right you know. I really have no idea why people did what I asked. I always wanted to be left alone and yet where ever I went people always followed.'

"I was happy. I knew in some little part of my mind that you didn't care for me. Even though for over ten years we shared the same bed. I may have loved you, but you didn't love anything back. And I was fine pretending that you did.”

'Was I fine with that? Looking back on it I lost count the number of times you walked out the door and left me a crying heap on the ground. Is it no wonder I was looking for revenge when you came back into my life.'

“Then one day you disappeared. No note, no phone call, nothing. I was devastated. Everything I knew fell apart and I ended up wandering the streets for another couple of years. I suppose I had street smarts now. I was always able to find a place to stay. I was ever able to make some good money. But nothing replaced you."

Raziel was starting to feel uncomfortable. He never realized or gave any thought to Maiden's genuine feelings. For him those eleven years was just a chapter in his life. Another person come and gone when he decided it was time to move on.

'Sorry won't cut it will it Maiden. I need to let you know how I felt about that night I left and tell you everything that I did from there on. I owe that to you, don't I?'

"Sorry."

"For some reason I believe you. You wanted to know about Aria? My daughter."

Maiden took a deep breath.

"After you left me, it must have been a couple of years. I can't quite remember. I ran into a young sixteen year old punk. I don't need to describe her as I think you can guess what she would look like.

She never changed even when she was turned. Anyhow, she was so happy and I must have been having a down turn at that point cause she found me in a bar, drink in hand. Well if I have to be honest I think it was my tenth.

She wouldn't leave me alone, something about recognizing me from somewhere. She got me talking. Funny that I found out that her father was killed protecting her when she was three and her mother ran off somewhere never to be seen again."

Another pause.

"I realized right then and there that she was Aria. But rather then tell her who I was. I decided that I should play along and be her friend. Honestly I don't think she would have believed me anyhow as I still looked as I did thirteen years ago."

"What happened to your daughter then if you where looking out for her?"

Maiden chocked at little at the start. The memory still a little painful.

"Two years later, we went out clubbing, I was enjoying my life. She made it fun and exciting. There was something about her that gave you a wanting to carry on. An excitement, I can't put my finger on it.

Something happened in that club with her boyfriend at the time. She ran outside crying. I have never seen her cry over a bloke. A torn jacket maybe, when her favorite teddy lost an arm, she cried for a week. But for a man, never.

'At least I thought never. We can all be wrong sometimes.'

Raziel looked at her with intent as she carried on.

"I knew she had been seeing this guy for a while now, I guess we all grow up a little when we are that age and we all fall for someone I suppose. Turns out that she did indeed love this guy, he however, didn't reciprocate. In fact she found him kissing another girl; he laughed in her face and told her she was nothing.

I tried to comfort her, but I knew what she really wanted at the point was a parent to tell her everything was going to be ok.

So I told her who I was. Big mistake. She called me some rather unpleasant names and then wanted to know how I could be so cruel as I knew how much the loss of her parent really affected her. She told me she never wanted to see me again and ran off."

'I should have run after her. I should have made her see some sense, then what happened next would never of happened.'

"Then what? I presume she came round to her senses?"

"Not exactly. I decided that this connection was a bad idea and started walking home with all the intent of never seeing her again. I'm not sure if I would call it luck or a nightmare that was about to begin. I heard a scream from one of the alleys. I didn't have to second guess. I knew it was her.

By the time I got to her, she had been raped and stabbed repeatedly. Aria collapsed on the floor blood everywhere and her breathing was getting weaker by the minute. I knew if I turned her, she would have a fighting change. If I did nothing, she would have died in my arms."

'Looking back now, I was so selfish but can you blame me for what I did? Aria I hope where ever you are you can forgive me.'

"So I turned her. One of the good things about being a best friend to her was I knew all her secrets. I also knew where this ex-boyfriend of her would be and I knew my daughter would be hungry for blood.

I carried her round to the house, by this time the blood rage had kicked in and most of her more serious injuries had healed. I told her to have some fun and shall we say; I opened the door for her.

For the next ten minutes I listened with a smile on my face as her ex and the woman he was sleeping with screamed in terror as her tore the life from both of them. Once the screaming stopped I went in to find her.

She was cuddling both of them like a lion cuddled his victim to make sure no one else could have it. I told her it was ok. They were hers to enjoy and to talk to me in the living room when she was ready.

So I waited about half an hour and down came by daughter. I told her to sit down and to my surprise she did exactly what I told her to do. I then told her the truth about me and what happened that night thirteen years ago.

In the end both of us agreed that we needed a new start. She asked me why I called my self Maiden and I explained. It took her the rest of the night, but in the end she choose the name Elfinlied. I got the excuse that it sounded happier then Aria. The real reason. I guess I will never know. We both agreed though that our pasts where indeed dead. We agreed that the route of being friends seemed the most appropriate and the rest is history.

So that explains what happened with me and my daughter. does that satisfy you're curiosity?"

"Yeah. thank you."

'I wish I never asked. Those where personal to you. So why did you just tell me all of that. After everything I've done and you still want to trust me? I suppose I still have a lot to learn.'

"I have a question for you. I know what I thought all those years ago, but now I'm not so sure. Did I love you?"

"I'm not sure. Some part of you may have done, I think it's more the fact you loved the darkness. You fell in love with what I am rather than who I am and you were prepared to over look the rest."

"Perhaps."

Maiden pushed off the rails and gave Raziel a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for listening to me. Anyhow we need to get back below and start to formulate a plan. Getting to Japan is one thing. Finding and taking down Patris and Icon is something else."

"I'll be there is a second."

"Ok, but only a second otherwise I'll send Fregillon out to get you." Raziel was sure that Maiden was smiling at him.

"I'll be down. Promise."

With the promise that Raziel would follow, she turned on her heals, entered the cabin and shut the door behind her.

Raziel turned back to the sea. 'I have leant more about you in the last ten minutes then I have known about you in the last two hundred years, all because you trust me. Maybe it's time for a change.'

Raziel honored his promised to Maiden and headed for the door that lead down to the hold where the other where waiting for him.

He looked back at the moon. Its white light had faded a dull rust red as the blood moon started to settle in. Raziel knew the final fight would soon be coming to a close and he hoped that he had the strength to finish off what he had started.

08-19-2010 13:25 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I like learning backstories and Maiden/Elfinlied was a good one. And since I didn't comment on the last one, I love that they blew up the building with Diablo still in it...lol.

The only thing I can say that's even remotely negative is the way the last chapter was formatted between speaking and thinking parts. Even leaving off the who said what (though it is obvious who said what) is a bit confusing. Other than that, it's great.

quote:

08-20-2010 01:24 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
RazielBlack

I can understand where you are coming from Lys - if you read the proper format on this novel thoughts are in Italic - for some reason it didn't copy accross property

08-20-2010 08:53 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

More, give us more.. Tongue

09-07-2010 18:02 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

It won't copy over correctly because the board uses BBcoding and most word processors can't translate that over right. If it was from another forum, it may have worked.

ANYWAY. I'm with Mortis: MORE.

quote:

09-08-2010 02:05 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
RazielBlack

Thanks guys - I'm working on it.

I have all the chapter now laid out to the epilogue to the end is in sight.

I have 3 more chapters

Ch 30 - The Tokyo Flow

Ch 31 - Temple of the Golden Sun

Ch 32 - The Angels of Death

Then the Epilogue - Problem already occuring with the epilogue is the fact that I have two ideas and I really have no idea which wasy I want to go.

09-08-2010 13:47 RazielBlack is offline Search for Posts by RazielBlack Add RazielBlack to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The Angel of Death

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH