Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » unknown ban » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page unknown ban
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
angelicdark1

Registration Date: 02-04-2009
Clan: jokers

unknown ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the ban says i am multi accounting and i only have this one account and have no clue why i have a 22 day account ban seriously makes no sense to me if someone could help me out id appreciate it thanks Smile
01-07-2011 18:53 angelicdark1 is offline Search for Posts by angelicdark1 Add angelicdark1 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tbh dunt argue mate 22 days ban better than permanent

01-07-2011 23:23 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

RE: unknown ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you logged into anyone else's account from your computer?
Or has anyone else logged into their account from your computer?

If you share a computer/ip address with anyone else who plays you need to declare it.
01-07-2011 23:41 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

RE: unknown ban Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by angelicdark1
the ban says i am multi accounting and i only have this one account and have no clue why i have a 22 day account ban seriously makes no sense to me if someone could help me out id appreciate it thanks Smile

If you have not broken rules, he will hear you out.

If he has evidence you have broken rules, you will still be banned. But nevertheless you will have a chance to appeal in 30 days.

Hope this helps,

C.

01-08-2011 00:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
angelicdark1

Thread Starter Thread Started by angelicdark1

im asking about this because i havent signed in on anyone elses account and i dont even know if anyone else in my area would play the game . no one has my information. the ban is groundless thats why i have questioned the ban in this area . i dont see why i have to wait 8 days after the ban is lifted to appeal it when i havent done a thing wrong so im going to miss 528 quests 11 expos and 352 attacks because i did nothing wrong. im a rule follower and feel like im being accused of cheating when i never have. and it isnt even in pillory so im thinking it is a server glitch . so if someone who knows what may be going on can answer this i would be grateful
thanks
~angelic1~

otnc i will message Szeszej directly thanks for trying to be more helpful than others
01-08-2011 00:27 angelicdark1 is offline Search for Posts by angelicdark1 Add angelicdark1 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone else is playing the game on your IP address, e.g. a brother, sister, flatmate etc, it could constitute multiaccounting.

If this is the case, you would have needed to report this using the report to operator in the ingame menu.

Hope this makes things clearer for you,

C.

Oh, and also, it may not have appeared in the pillory, as Szes seems to have been busy recently. Im sure next time he's on this will be cleared up one way or another.

01-08-2011 01:49 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

you were banned by Konrad
and you have information in description why you have that ban

multiacc/sitting - were by mistake, should be 'other'

you can PM Konrad on board

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
01-08-2011 16:58 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
angelicdark1

so since it was a paypal issue not an intentional lack of funds thing if it gets paid again will the ban be lifted or does something else happen
01-11-2011 01:11 angelicdark1 is offline Search for Posts by angelicdark1 Add angelicdark1 to your Buddy List
angelicdark1

i tried pming konrad but he isnt accepting pm's
01-11-2011 04:04 angelicdark1 is offline Search for Posts by angelicdark1 Add angelicdark1 to your Buddy List
angelicdark1

im just curious as to why it takes so long to replay back to someone ..im not complaining but it would be nice to get something back about it
thanks Smile
~angelic~
01-15-2011 23:05 angelicdark1 is offline Search for Posts by angelicdark1 Add angelicdark1 to your Buddy List
kazzie the mad

Registration Date: 01-26-2011

I know angeliic and I know for a fact that she doesn't have a second account and also that no-one else can use her IP to play the game this ban is pure manure

Also she has tried to contact admin like told to but apparently he doesn't accapt pvt messages

another example of the thievery of this game, unwarrented in-game bans that cannot be appealed through proper channels until after the ban has been served is illegal

A ban cannot be served until all parties have been contacted about said ban and had chance to appeal and as a lot of people don't check the forum the message should be sent in game or to email address

This game has turned into a dictatorship with no regards to players rights

01-28-2011 10:15 kazzie the mad is offline Search for Posts by kazzie the mad Add kazzie the mad to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Multiacc was set by mistake, so you should just ignore it, because it has no effect on ban or ban reason.

Reason for ban was "45 days premium reversal - 23 days premium left = 22 days ban." and you should see it on login attempt.

This means your paypal transaction for premium was not accepted by your bank, which denied transaction resulting in cash back. In other words - you used your premium account for 22 days and you did not pay us for it.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-28-2011 10:53 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
angelicdark1

stupid pay pal got the thing sorted but sent the money back to the bank instead of sending it back to the game..... grrrrrr idiot paypal off to bed for me
01-28-2011 11:07 angelicdark1 is offline Search for Posts by angelicdark1 Add angelicdark1 to your Buddy List
kazzie the mad

Registration Date: 01-26-2011

So in other words you waited 23 days before informing someone that a bill had been left unpaid by their bank, and then without properly notifying them banned them,

I had a problem with a major bank a few years ago for the same type of thing, they were not paying bills that were supposed to be paid, failed to notify me about it and left me with a huge bill from the other service

I then went on to sue both the bank and the service for failure to provide a proper service and notification of disruptions to service

Guess what - - - I WON

I ask you all this you come home one freezing cold night from work only to find out you have no electricity in your house as you have been cut off with no warning from the electric company because your bank has not bee transferring or approving the funds, neither company has notified you about it and then you find out that the electric company knew this had been happening but still proceeded to ban you without what warning

how would you feel, do you think that there is legislation to protect you or the company.

It is there to protect you not the company.
The company has a legal obligation to inform you of any changes to your account and to any discrepancies that might have occurred before taking any action against you.

So to concur in this matter Bloodwars has acted in an illegal capacity and must make reparation and adjust it's terms and conditions to reflect this

01-28-2011 11:17 kazzie the mad is offline Search for Posts by kazzie the mad Add kazzie the mad to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

No, paypal waited 22 days until notifying us, that we don't get money for this transaction. As we know, there is possibility of extending premium by paypal and asking for refund from a bank. So let's say I'll extend my premium by 45 days and after 22 days I'll ask my bank for refund. It means I got 22 days premium for free isn't it?

So you're wrong. We don't send you any bill. And account block is our warning. Otherwise everyone would extend his premium for free (extend -> refund, extend -> refund and so on).

The account can be unlocked, but you have to extend your premium again and pay for these 22 days. If you want to do that, please contact by email sm at bwteam dot pl and paste a link to this thread. Thank you.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-28-2011 14:01 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » unknown ban

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH